Erotic pics showing a Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mxz58i3sSE1s93a5jo1_500.jpg

my arab hijab wife with my boss

Hai friends i am nico 35 year from Sacramento california , am working in softwere company ,i am white my wife is arab from syria she is 26 year, i given my wife to my boss...... my companies effect economic crisis , my boss protect my job, 4 week befeore he saw my wife in my office and he told me, you ara a luky man you got a beautiful arab hijab wife ,and i am realy like ur wife, iam realy wanna meet ur wife and dinner with her ,i didnt say nothin,because of my situation , every day he told me these words ,in last saturday was boss birthday party at his beach villa at Sonoma County, he invite us, saturday evening i called my wife told her today night boss birth day party at his beach villa u ready for that ok, we reached his villa aftr 8ock ,it was great bithday party, his many friend are there , he come down invite us ,he offer me drink for us , she not drink alkohol, i took some drink , i know that boss wanna flirt with My wife, after 11ock party almost over, i told my wife i forgot somethin in my office i wanna go and get that its importent for tomarrow persentation ,wife mad at me she tell me she wanna come with me i told her u wait i will come back with in hours she going realy mad at me get inside , i told my boss i am going , come back soon, (he got that point)before starting my car am look inside he offerd drink to her she start drinking, I am take my car away from the parking area , park near to road and come back ,after half hour, every body is goin , I am wait near to beach,I am start smoking, I can saw clear insde home and,when I saw boss and my wife alone in the couch, he flirting with her she drinking, he slowly touch her hand and up touch her face and finger move on the lip , I saw that she actually enjoying that moment, slowly kiss her lip ,then he using tongue to tongue kiss hardly and slowly remove her hijabi dress and remove her bra and panty kiss her tits and kising slowly down kiss near her pussy and kiss her ass , he take her hand to his dick she start moving dick, she situp start suck his dick and ball after blow job , she slowly lying on the couch in naked in that time he going inside and come back with some net type of dress given to her, she start ware that dress he help her the he took some picture of her , she is in seduced mood ,take her in his bedroom
after 4ock , i get inside his house saw she drinked faint and remove her hijab dress, ware some sexy dress i took her to home ,moring she woke up tell i am sorry for last night,she didnt know clearly,what happendlast night , In monday boss realy happy at me ,share me some pictures, my wife remove hijab,he give sexy dress, she ware,sex with my wife ,he didnt know i was ther thats all friends , iam not a good writer i know that, thanks nico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back