Erotic Illustrators & Writers

cloudy said:
No, sweetie. I can't do people, just animals. The proportions come out all wrong.

You do people.

I do scribbles that resemble people. Have you done other animals?

ABSTRUSE said:
I do scribbles that resemble people. Have you done other animals?

I seem to gravitate towards hawks, for some strange reason, and horses, for obvious ones.

I have an unfinished cougar laying around somewhere....

cloudy said:
I seem to gravitate towards hawks, for some strange reason, and horses, for obvious ones.

I love seeing horses drawn, esp in pencil and when you can see muscle definition as well as emotion in the eyes.

I have an iguana around here somewhere I did, have to dig it out.

cloudy said:

Finish it please, please, please!!! Big cats are my absolute favorite.
The novel I started writing with is called "Panthera's house".
Nah, not finished, translated into English about 10%. :rolleyes:

And Abs,

When will you share? :p

Love ya.

Black Tulip said:

And Abs,

Love ya.

I did have a few on the old illustrator's thread. I'm working on more since I did Lucky's AV.
I'm just glad that Cloudy is sharing!

and I will get to reading more of your stories BT.:rose:

Black Tulip said:

And Abs,

Love ya.

I'll try. It's hard to draw when there's a 4-yr-old around.

:kiss:

cloudy said:
I'll try. It's hard to draw when there's a 4-yr-old around.

:kiss:

I know that feeling, I try to get mine to color and draw with me, they are showing some promise, my son has a gift for color, he uses it more boldly than I ever did.

ABSTRUSE said:
I know that feeling, I try to get mine to color and draw with me, they are showing some promise, my son has a gift for color, he uses it more boldly than I ever did.

*sigh*

None of mine seem to be creatively inclined, but that may change with the youngest, anyway.

My 15-year-old is more into tech stuff....guess that goes back to the many engineers in my family.

The youngest - well, he may end up an actor. I've never seen a child "do" emotions so well. When I get on to him for something, he's not upset, he's dying - complete with slowly falling to the floor in a swoon.

I found my iguana, it's more of a watercolor sketch, I did it in airbrush on a motorcycle helmet. Color's not my forte'.

Attachments

• iguana.jpg
    iguana.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 88
LOL

That reminds me of the times I had the whole dining room table covered in wall paper. The backside of the cheapest variety is perfect for big paintings, especially for finger paint.

Now he is teaching himself to design websites. LOL

ABSTRUSE said:
I found my iguana, it's more of a watercolor sketch, I did it in airbrush on a motorcycle helmet. Color's not my forte'.

It's beautiful! I don't do color - ever. I can smear pencil around.

Abs,

That is ABSolutely perfect. I tell you again, it's criminal to let talent like that lay dormant.

:devil:

Can't you just put the kids to bed early? :D

Black Tulip said:
Abs,

That is ABSolutely perfect. I tell you again, it's criminal to let talent like that lay dormant.

:devil:

Can't you just put the kids to bed early? :D

I'm one of those artists that can only work well when I feel depressed and tormented...lol.

but thank you all the same, will you be my agent?:)

~A~:heart:

ABSTRUSE said:

Not your forte? :eek:

It's amazing!

How come I've missed this thread until now? Must go back and check everything out.

I did see Cloudy's hawk. :eek: Tremendous! You all should really keep up the good work. It's amazing and I for one can't draw well at all.

:heart:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Not your forte? :eek:

It's amazing!

How come I've missed this thread until now? Must go back and check everything out.

I did see Cloudy's hawk. :eek: Tremendous! You all should really keep up the good work. It's amazing and I for one can't draw well at all.

:heart:

~lucky

:rose:

Nice! My college mascot was the Golden Eagle, and that one reminds me of some of the things I used to see around campus, thanks.

Great lizard! Airbrush always tempted me. You'd just be forced to lay on color. I need lines. When I work with color-- well, you saw the Black Dog t-shirt, the colors are pure areas, which silkscreen does. The lines are the edges of the areas of color; it's essentially still line drawing. My one-off posters, I cut paper and glue it on the pure-color poster paper or foam-core. Cut paper is lines at the scissor.

Um......no. :D

The school I went to is kind of small compared to the big state universities, and there's an interesting tradition that everyone that goes there hears:

On the top of the main admin building, there is a huge statue of a golden eagle, with it's wings spread, as if to take off and fly at any minute.

The legend says that when a virgin graduates from ****, the eagle will fly.

As a postscript: two years before I graduated, an acquaintance (she lived down the hall from me) that was a self-admitted virgin graduated. Yep, you guessed it! The statue was taken down just before graduation for cleaning. :D

rhinoguy said:
heehee! that's great!
Imagery of virgin being "taken" by the eagle statue animated by her sexuality.

here is my sketch a bit further along.
I have to take off for a bit.

jonathan

Why don't you let her "sit" on one of his claws? Or is that too sick?

:eek:

All of these drawings are wonderful on this thread - I am so impressed with the talent here. It inspires me to pick up a pencil - something I have shyed away from doing for a long time. I love to draw but get caught up in the "perfection" of it all and don't do it.

rhino, I especially love your first two drawings. The fairy is intensely erotic, and I love the colors you used, the expression on her face, and the stream of liquid shooting in all directions. The octopussy is very erotic too, and when I saw it I immediately thought about how erotic it would be to be stimulated in all those places at once.
:rose:
J

Back