Emm"s new silly home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy naughty Saturday my sweet sexy LIT friends.
Feeling a bit better, still have my nausea moments….. :( and I have a cold with loads of sneezing what is not fun for my stitched up belly button….:eek:
But getting there, just wanted to say hI, and I m so grateful for all the sweet comments, posts, e-mails, pm's….you are all wonderful.:heart:

For the pics…..
the first 2 are the first ones I ever posted on LIT in 07 when I started
the second 2 are just moi….
Last one, new spring lingerie…..took a few of those just before…..you know…..;) and will post them all soon I find the energy to resize them….:eek:

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

So glad that you're feeling a bit better! :kiss:

Hi gorgeous...

Love your new silly home, and there seem to be treasures everywhere!!

xoxo

I found this one, and soooo wanted to share :eek:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM3PVAKu-sfZVoySnlWaUNodnc/edit?usp=sharing

darn stitches and darn doctors orders….I really try to be good…. but I ohhhh so want to be naughty….
So I wanted to share a PREVIOUS naughty afternoon with you all…… and hope to share a new wet one soon….. ok back to bed and drooling over Arogon yeahhh back to back lord of the rings for me…..

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
And you make me want to be oh so naughty as well. What a sexy video, Emm!!!

Wishing you a continued, fast recovery, Emm. Glad to see you posting. :kiss: :rose:

Hello Emmy! :kiss:

Just dropping by to see how you are doing and wishing you well. We miss you and hope you are able to return to your typical, silly, playful, sexiness soon. :) :heart: :rose::rose::rose:

Happy naughty Saturday my sweet sexy LIT friends.
Feeling a bit better, still have my nausea moments….. :( and I have a cold with loads of sneezing what is not fun for my stitched up belly button….:eek:
But getting there, just wanted to say hI, and I m so grateful for all the sweet comments, posts, e-mails, pm's….you are all wonderful.:heart:

Haven't been around at all lately, so missed the news- Very glad to hear you're OK, and recovering. Take care of yourself my dear friend, and hope you're fighting fit again soon:kiss::rose::kiss:

I found this one, and soooo wanted to share :eek:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM3PVAKu-sfZVoySnlWaUNodnc/edit?usp=sharing

darn stitches and darn doctors orders….I really try to be good…. but I ohhhh so want to be naughty….
So I wanted to share a PREVIOUS naughty afternoon with you all…… and hope to share a new wet one soon….. ok back to bed and drooling over Arogon yeahhh back to back lord of the rings for me…..

Oh hell Emmy....This may not be the time to say it, but watching that, I so wish I was between your thighs with my cock deep in your pussy....:devil:

Hope you are still improving Emmy. You are missed, but we prefer you are healthy. :rose::heart::):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back