Emm"s new silly home

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wanted to catch up this afternoon, another snow storm here, and the power is playing tricks….:eek:its going on and off….:mad:.So this are the pics I wanted to post after catching up…..;)
No worries I have more if I m able to catch up tonight :eek:
Hope everyone is having a great relaxing Saturday with loads of naughty fun :devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

And anyone free to elope with me to a naked hot Island…..:D

We can make airplane and hotel reservations as soon as you want to!

mmmmmmm :) So sexy Emm

I hope your and my weather clears and warms sooooon. This cold and snow is getting old. :(

So wanted to catch up this afternoon, another snow storm here, and the power is playing tricks….:eek:its going on and off….:mad:.So this are the pics I wanted to post after catching up…..;)
Hope everyone is having a great relaxing Saturday with loads of naughty fun :devil:

Let's go, sexy. :rose: You, me, a bottle of wine, and the open tropical breeze. ;)

If I wasn't frozen here, I'd do it!!!!

Baby...ANY island with you naked on it will be a HOT island!!

if you bring the suntan lotion.... Grinzzz

and myyy, such long and lovely legs....

You did it again

Have me like Chinese arithmetic !

So sexy on the stairs. Damn!! Stay warm Emmy, oh wait that's not a problem for you since you're so hot! :kiss::rose:

Happy naughty relaxing Sunday my sweet sexy LIT friends.
So sorry for the non replay's, we lost power last night…..:( but it was a fun candle light evening for me and hubby :D:devil:
Off to the mall now, but so hope to finally catch up tonight.

Attachments

• Sunday morning.jpg
    Sunday morning.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 565
  • Sunday morning 1.jpg
    Sunday morning 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 722
  • Sunday morning 2.jpg
    Sunday morning 2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 538
So sorry for the non replay's, we lost power last night…..:( but it was a fun candle light evening for me and hubby :D:devil:

Yey! What a great way to start a Sunday! And it sounds like you made the best of the power outage, perspective is key, and I like what I see :)

Beautiful Emmy :heart:

It always makes me feel good to see your smile.

You are wonderful and sweet.

Just sayin :kiss:

sigghhh, so sweet...

attachment.php

Lovely, coy pics, Emmy. Find the pert nipple! That's my sort of puzzle, so thanks!

:kiss::rose:

Glad you found a way to stay warm. ;):kiss::kiss::devil:

Hope you had a good weekend dear one....you are as lovely as always...

Emm"s new silly home Index​

just 10 weeks till spring 1. 2. 3. 4. p1 Emmy's silly 2014 calendar 5. 6. p13 join me in bed 7. p28 my favorite Pacers panties8. 9. 10. p68

Happy relaxing naughty Sunday11. 12. 13. p97 Who want's to join me watching game14. p100 my_football_jersey15. 16. 17. 18. 19. p108 Paired picture with kara1234 and me20. p110

watch the golden globe awards from my bed21. p117 Happy Naked Tuesday22. 23. 24. 25. 26. p136 HAPPY HUMP DAY27. 28. 29. p163 today's panties30.

31. p181 TGIF lingerie32. 33. p203 10 weeks to spring bikini shot34. 35. 36. 349 Anyone wants to join me for ?37. 38. 39. 40. p357

lucky panties…GO PACERS!!41. 42. p HAPPY NAUGHTY SUNDAY42. p409 some silly Emm pics
Now GO 49ERS…
43. 44. 45. p427.. 34B in B&W46. p694 Nipples and aeolas47. p2650 B&W so sexy48. 49. 50.

51. p3338 HAPPY NAKED TUESDAY52. 53. 54. p559 paired thread55. crashD and Emmy_Christina in jeans. p 56. Emmy_Christina & Inspirinious p p560 silly winter/snow pics in France in 012 57. 58. 59. 60.

61. p570 Nipples62. p2661 paired thread 63. Emmy_Christina and Inspirinious p807 White dreams 64. 65. p593 . . . paired thread 66. Emmy_Christina and Inspirinious p p610 A WONDERFUL TGIF POLKA DOTS 67.
attachment.php
attachment.php
p621 Happy saturday morning 69.
attachment.php
attachment.php
p635

ON the stairs 71.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
p649 Happy naughty relaxing Sunday 74.
attachment.php