Eating Your Own Cum

My girlfriend used to ask me to pull out when I was ready and come on her nipples, then loved it when I licked and sucked them clean. Huge turn on for both of us.

I like to spread soft non-salt magerine on a slice of white
bread. then gently wrap my cock with the bread, with the head
carefully covered. then pull a small sandwich bag down
over the dick-sandwich. Place a rubber band around the bottom.
and /or a couple more here and there.
pull on tight undies and go on about my morning. with
the irritation I found i leak alot of pre-cum into the bread.
Later i anxously devour the sweet-salty bread. You can do this
anywhere, anytime time. Have a go at it !

My girlfriend used to ask me to pull out when I was ready and come on her nipples, then loved it when I licked and sucked them clean. Huge turn on for both of us.

Lately I have been eating my cumm off the wife's tits every night. she sucks me off then spits it in her hand and puts it on her tits and watches me suck it off. I like hearing her moan as I take a lump or my cum into my mouth

To prevent this, I've been doing like the guy at the beginning of the movie Short Bus. If you haven't seen this it's basically lying on your back and then bending at the torso to bring your legs over your head which causes your cock to hover just above your mouth. Then you can shoot your load directly into your awaiting mouth and the plus side to this is that it's still warm! ;)

I do this too. Even better when you can lick or suck on it a little bit also. I can only get to the head, unfortunately.

The best time to devour your own cum is right after fucking a hot pussy. The mingling flavors of cum and cunt are fantastic and women, being multi-orgasmic, love being eaten after a fuck. I have also been known to suck my cum from a guys ass after fucking him. He had, of course, had an enema before being fucked.

Well this is becoming quite regurlar with me and the wife, and last night she had her first multiple orgasm. When she had her orgasm it made her push a load more cum from her pussy. I am going to try and get her to let me film it.!!!

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who suffers from the 'post orgasmic blues'. It's really a bummer when you had planned in swallowing your load but once the orgasm is over you just go 'ugh' and then wash your hands.

To prevent this, I've been doing like the guy at the beginning of the movie Short Bus. If you haven't seen this it's basically lying on your back and then bending at the torso to bring your legs over your head which causes your cock to hover just above your mouth. Then you can shoot your load directly into your awaiting mouth and the plus side to this is that it's still warm! ;)

Flexibility required!
I have been too tfat to do that but have lost weight, maybe I will try again. I am getting to be a pro at eating my own cum. It took years but now I am liking it and the wife goes nuts when I nut on her tits and lick it off.

I have been too tfat to do that but have lost weight, maybe I will try again. I am getting to be a pro at eating my own cum. It took years but now I am liking it and the wife goes nuts when I nut on her tits and lick it off.

My girl friend and I bend my husband back in that manner, then pushed down on him with all our weight. He managed to get his cock head into his mouth and gave himself a blow job, swallowing every drop of cum before we released him. He loved everything we did to him.

The best time to devour your own cum is right after fucking a hot pussy. The mingling flavors of cum and cunt are fantastic

:D gotta agree with that. I believe it was rather pleasurable for the girl also.
the sensation of hot cum being licked over her pussy was orgasm inducing.
I've only done it once but after perusing this thread I think it's time to enjoy such a buzz again!

This thread has my cock purple! So hot to hear about people's techniques for catching that hot creamy cum in their open mouths. I luvvv eating it, feels so slutty! Usually, as soon as I start to spray in my hand, I bring the hand up and begin licking the jizz off, while it's still warm. Unfortunately I'm not flexible enough to place my cock right above my mouth, though I have often tried. I would give anything at that moment to be able to press the hot, aching head into my wet mouth, I'm sure the sensation is utterly exquisite!

Well Still at it.

Lst night I shot my load deep inside her, and we both sort of dozed off. About 2 hours later we got back at it, I went down on her at it was amazing, the cum had gone really runny and watery but it tassted fucking hot.

I want to cum in her arse now and lick that clean but currently she wont let me, she tries to stop me coming in her arse, but I often do :)

I...basically lying on your back and then bending at the torso to bring your legs over your head which causes your cock to hover just above your mouth. Then you can shoot your load directly into your awaiting mouth and the plus side to this is that it's still warm! ;)

Flexibility required!

I love doing this, on a good day I can get my lips/tongue around maybe the first half-inch of my cock too :D

Also love it when my girlfriend makes me cum in her mouth and kisses me straight after whilst continuing to jerk me. Utter heaven :heart:

Recently, after a party, the lovely Lady C had me do her quickly without foreplay; then, once my cum had join that of other guy's semen she had retained, I went down on her. Actually, she sat on my face and allowed me to drink every ounce of cum....It was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

I had a wet dream the other night. When I woke, there was cum leaking out of my cock, but it wasn't a full orgasm. Because I hadn't cum completely, I was able to wipe the cum off my cock and lick it all up. I even squeezed it for more to come out of the tip. I was voracious for it, it was a perfect opportunity to eat some without the ugh factor. It was probably about a fifth of a normal load. It was really hot. My cock stayed hard a long time. At work the next day I kept thinking about getting more of it like that, and the thought would get me hard. Wish I could always control it like that!

I like tasting myself after I cum, I lick my vibe clean sometimes andmy fingers. But how many men would like eating their own cum? I am guessing if I do it then why would they not!

I enjoy the taste but like a lot of men, I lose the urge sometimes after I cum. I love the rare occasion that my wife pushes me down to eat my cum from her. I want to let her drip into my mouth after she has ridden me, but I am rare to initiate or ask for this. I do swallow my loads when I'm alone about half the time via a shot glass or wine glass.

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who suffers from the 'post orgasmic blues'. It's really a bummer when you had planned in swallowing your load but once the orgasm is over you just go 'ugh' and then wash your hands.

Flexibility required!

Yep. This is what I've done, and it works. I used to be able to get about an inch or so of my dick in my mouth in this position, though it wasn't comfortable. While I would have been happy shooting right into my mouth while my dick was inside, I think the muscle tightening of orgasm always took my dick out of my mouth, so I shot it that way. In this way, I could swallow just fine.

I do it

I usually will just jack off until I am about to cum and then stop. I do this several times and I will start dribbling cum and lots of it. I will lick it off my fingers and enjoy. I probably dribble about 1/2 my load and I do produce a lot of cum. I also do this with my wife when we are having sex and dribble it on her pussy or on her nipples and lick it off. She doesn't like me to stop like that and prefers I lick her pussy after I cum, but a lot of times like everyone else I loose interest as soon as I cum. It is usually her encouraging words that get me to lick her pussy after I cum. She is a kinky girl and I am glad I married her.

Yep. This is what I've done, and it works. I used to be able to get about an inch or so of my dick in my mouth in this position, though it wasn't comfortable. While I would have been happy shooting right into my mouth while my dick was inside, I think the muscle tightening of orgasm always took my dick out of my mouth, so I shot it that way. In this way, I could swallow just fine.

This is how I do it too, although I've never gotten it in my mouth. Actually it's been a while, maybe I'll do that tonight! Could use a load in my mouth and on my face, even if it's my own.

Back