Drinking With Myself

Dude as much as I like drinking in general I much prefer day drinking. Morning drinking is even better. So lets see how sauced I can get before nap time.

I have a nice hot mug of fancy-pants coffee going for me.

I wish muh fuckers boozed more. Unsure what the fuck you all do with your bullshit lives.

Doing this again. Nice bloody mary to start while I watch Teen Wolf on mute and blast random tunes.

Some Saturday afternoon porch beers. Cheers muthafukas.

Attachments

• IMG_8416.jpeg
    IMG_8416.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8415.jpeg
    IMG_8415.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 4
Never heard this but came on while boozing on porch. Kinda dig you know.

Got a marijuana cigarette
I got a can of beer
I can see my baby's silhouette
She's sitting right here
When the winter winds are whipping
You see us out here sipping
When the spring has finally sprung
We'll still be out here half-drunk
When it's raining cats and dogs
It don't disrupt our dialogue, yes
Even when the summer sun is scorchin'
We'll be front porchin'

The only way to not get an hangover is to carry on drinking.

Why don’t we drink the bar dry and then have a sexy, drunken fumble which ends up with us fighting, me calling you limp dick and you calling me saggy cunt. A few more minutes of swearing and name calling before passing out on the filthy floor until the delivery driver wakes us up and we can have another round.

Perfect. Night. Out 😁

The only way to not get an hangover is to carry on drinking.

Why don’t we drink the bar dry and then have a sexy, drunken fumble which ends up with us fighting, me calling you limp dick and you calling me saggy cunt. A few more minutes of swearing and name calling before passing out on the filthy floor until the delivery driver wakes us up and we can have another round.

Perfect. Night. Out 😁
My hangovers are just a nag. Never serious. I think I out drank myself today compared to yesterday.

And what you describe is my dream. Except for limp dick but nobody gives two fucks you know.

Boozing bloody marys and watching some Futbol. What the fuck else?

Pretty decent cover of Superdrag here.

Cheers except maybe antibooze

Muh fuckers wasting away their day watching TV on mute, listening to music and boozing and that muh fucker is me.

Back