Dressing girly

Appreciate the Comments

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my imagery and am glad you enjoy the pictures. Being quite the exhibitionist the voyeur perspective is always appreciated and gets me hot. As such, dirty messages telling more intimate details are also quite appreciated!!! Kisses

Went lingerie shopping recently. The store had no dressing room, but I am not shy, so, no problem! :cool:

Attachments

• rsz_img_0527.jpg
    rsz_img_0527.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 7
Looking for anyone that is interested in this.

TOTALLY into this and wish I could openly wear women's clothes, especially undergarments, ALL THE TIME! Have been a panty wearer for years and have worn them to work, family functions, and various places and find it a total turn-on!

It's important for those of us who are mainly into girls to dress and behave like the girls who make us masturbate.

That's why I like to dress as a little bleach-blonde tramp, chewing gum and smoking and teetering around on 5 heels. 💖

I'm beginning to crossdress, only with panties tough, and I love the feeling. So much that I already ordered a dress and some other things. I'm longing for see how will I look in more than panties and pantyhoose. Hopefully I will post some pictures when they arrive.

Hi, this is Raven.

Not fully out -- She’s still kind of shy ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• F4B9D3CD-3108-4050-BCE7-6A0577BA695C.jpg
    F4B9D3CD-3108-4050-BCE7-6A0577BA695C.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Back