Dragon Con

Atlanta's not as bad as the news makes it sound. I've been in some the seedier sides of town. And the hotels Dragon*Con are at are in a better part of the city. Cose enough to MARTA stations to be a safe walk and get to anything worth seeing for $1.25 (might be up again, been way too long since I've been on MARTA).

Must just be the places I was hanging out.

I know, most of downtown is pretty nice. Somehow I find the parts that aren't.
 
It looks like I'll have to make my own costume for Dragon Con...

Not sure if she is in Atlanta anymore but Yaya at http://www.angelicstar.net/ was here end of last year, and does some pretty impressive work. There's an email link on her page.

I can call a friend at The Alliance and she if she has leads on a costume designer but I think they do everything in house.
 
Back
Top