Don’t sweat the score.

Wow!

Makes my 8000 views seem like piffle (and that’s only cause I posted it twice by accident).

I posted to make everyone else feel better and now I feel much much worse.

That didn’t work out at all really did it?
Views depend on many things, but mostly on category. Of course, quality, length and ratings matter in this case as well. Popular stories from popular categories can have their views measured in millions.

Totally agree with the sentiment of the original post! When I posted my first couple of stories I was obsessed with the ratings they got, now couldn't care less.

My latest story was published just this morning in the LW category... it recieved 6 one star ratings within the first 40 mins of being avaliable to read (overall rating when I looked was 1.0 is how I know) and now stands at a glorious 2.23 (after 43 total ratings)

Had it been my first story I'd have freaked out and probably quit the site, now I'm on my tenth, I just laugh at it and start work on my next story and I'd strongly advise others to do the same if you can because it's not worth the effort or stress you put on yourself worrying about what some anonymous trolls think or do!

My latest story was published just this morning in the LW category... it recieved 6 one star ratings within the first 40 mins of being avaliable to read (overall rating when I looked was 1.0 is how I know) and now stands at a glorious 2.23 (after 43 total ratings)

It almost seems like a rite of passage to do a LW story and rile the masses. I may have to do one after all. Wear that 2.23 like a badge of honor.

At least you're not an ugly shitty writer like me
I always thought I was ugly too, but the kind people commenting in my fictional cuckold LW story seem to be under the impression I am good looking enough to not only have a wife but that her boyfriend would also find me attractive enough to be happy to let me suck his cock too...

That is the compliment I'm taking it as right? 🤣

Back