Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

pumping in and out, we move in conjunction with our passion, a dance of love. I raise my head and groan..........I push one more time, deep in your pussy. Then I cum once again.!!

Mary feels Tim swell slightly inside her, then hears his telltale groan as he comes. She has a minor climax from it, but no orgasm.

"Roll over," she gasps after a couple seconds, having let him catch his breath. "Lay on your back."

i do as she tells me, waiting for you fingers and lips. My own hands search for her pussy. My fingers find her clit.

"Mmmm..." Mary purrs as Tim strokes her clitoris while she moves around to take his now limp penis into her mouth. It tastes of their combined juices.... Delicious! Mary thinks.

I turn my body so my lips face her pussy....i spread my legs and slowly push my cock in her mouth........I lick her pussy.......then send my tongue into her love box.

Mary starts sucking on Tim's limp penis in time with the movements of his tongue upon her womanhood.

I kiss your outer lips, then I bite down on it..........You pull back but my teeth hold on..

Your writhing makes me swell, My cock enters your throat again......

Panting with need for sexual release, Mary pushes Tim back onto his back, going from side-by-side sixty-nine to having her on top. She starts moving her wet mouth up and down his again erect staff, thinking what young men like this lack in skill, they compensate for with stamina.

She lays on top of me, her head bobbing up and down on my swelling cock. My lips lick her pussy, then the inside of her thighs. My lips kiss her thighs, then move back to her swollen pussy.

Having made Tim erect again, and his oral technique causing Mary more sensual frustration than release, she moves her hips down his body and mounts his erection, riding him "reverse cowgirl" style.

"ooohhhh!!" I can feel you moving up and down on my throbbing cock.

Your wet pussy gushes as your body moves on my pole.

Steadying herself with her left hand, Mary moves her right to her womanhood and starts massaging her own clitoris while she thrusts her hips with increasing vigor on Tim's stiff penis.

"Oh my god," Alysa moans as she finishes coming, her arms now wrapped around Michele, who smiles with delighted satisfaction at the pleasure she has given. Alysa whispers breathlessly. "Please allow me here, in a moment, when I regain my strength, to bring you to your release."

"I don't want to rush you," Michele says gently into her ear. "And it's totally up to you, but you might find that easier using your tongue."

Michele understands that's not always true, but she also wants to introduce Aylsa to all the joys of lesbian lovemaking. She knows that Josephine would want her to do that.

Steadying herself with her left hand, Mary moves her right to her womanhood and starts massaging her own clitoris while she thrusts her hips with increasing vigor on Tim's stiff penis.

My lips find yours again. Our tongues touch. Your ass move up and down as your pussy empales itself on my pole.

Tim's erection inside Mary... Mary's fingers massaging her own clitoris... Their mouths pressed together in impassioned kiss while their tongues dance... all finally impel Mary over the brink. Breaking their kiss, her back arches as pleasure ripples from her loins to wash over her whole body.

"Oh..." she gasps softly. "Oh...."

Mutual Comfort

“I’ve made you my heir in all things, Karen,” Josephine sighed as she reciprocated Karen’s intimate caresses by moving her own hand to Karen’s womanhood and stroking it. “I want to share everything with you, my Darling.”

“And please accept all my love in return,” Karen whispered as her fingers moved from Josephine’s clitoris so that one, then two could slip up into her vagina.

“That feels nice,” Josephine smiled at her coy understatement as she drew moisture up Karen’s slit and began to spread it on her clit. “I’m afraid we’ve nowhere soft to recline in here. I really should put in a couch.”

She leaned in and French kissed the girl.

Tim's erection inside Mary... Mary's fingers massaging her own clitoris... Their mouths pressed together in impassioned kiss while their tongues dance... all finally impel Mary over the brink. Breaking their kiss, her back arches as pleasure ripples from her loins to wash over her whole body.

"Oh..." she gasps softly. "Oh...."

I could feel her cum. Her body shuddered. She contracted and I couldn't help it anymore. I exploded! My sperm squirted inside her.

“That feels nice,” Josephine smiled at her coy understatement.

Malcolm wasn't sure what had happened, but apparently she liked that. He leaned in a bit more, almost wishing he had some of his surveillance equipment, it would allow them both to hear better. In moving he was much closer to Dawn and could smell a bit more of her perfume. He could then hear the sound of lips kissing. Malcolm whispers, "sounds very hot."

"The Musée d'Orsay right next to Les raboteurs," Piper answered without missing a beat but the French words falling as clumsily as one would expect from an Appalachian girl's uncultured tongue. "Are you familiar with The Floor Scrappers?" she asked as she fetched a iPhone from her pocket. A few taps later she turns it towards Carl's eyes.
"The use of light... the perspective... reflections... the models and definition..." her words just trailed off as she shook her head unable to verbally communicate her appreciation of the piece, but certain anyone looking at it would understand.

"Does your family own any notable works?" Piper asked as she drew back her phone and took another sip of tea.

"Notable works, notable works, let me think. Well my Aunt does sort of own the National Gallery and is the patron of the arts in Norway so I do get to see a lot of art both new and old. I have several by Nikolai Astrup one of Norway's most celebrated artists. He is not well known outside of the Nordic countries though, but hopefully he will be soon as the queen is taking an Exhibit of his works to London soon. I also have some old Renaissance art, mainly portraits of family members you understand, but a few nice pieces as well. Perhaps this is one you would like," he told her pulling out his phone and going to the galleries page and entering a special number pulling up an image.

c5af436922d3eabad76c5f4bbc1625a3.jpg

"Although if you like the use of color and lighting I like a more contemporary piece that blends nature and modern architecture."

Kistefos-Museum_BIG_dezeen_936_1.jpg

"Of course both of these are on loan to the Gallery. What good are they cooped up in a dusty old castle only seen by us and a few servants. We have others and we rotate them between home and the gallery although there are a few that will stay at home. I believe we have a Van Goh and even a Michelangelo, somewhere."

Last edited:
"Sounds very hot," Malcolm whispered as they eavesdroped outside Josephine's office.

"Mmm-Hmm," Dawn agreed, pressing her ear to the oak door. The moans and whispers inside suggested a rising passion between Josephine and some woman to whom she referred as her heir. It had to be Karen! She had just come of age. Dawn pictured the lovely young blonde in her mind, and she echoed in whisper the sentiment Malcolm expressed and her own body now felt. "Hot!"

Piper nodded her appreciation as she looked at the two pictures, then passed the phone back to Carl. "Very nice," she smiled.

"Is there a story behind that first one?" she asked and took another sip of tea. "Looks like it's telling a fable or something."

"You are quite perceptive Piper," Carl nodded smiling. "It is the tale of Pandora of course, or at least Terje Adler Mørk's vision of it."

He smiled and took a sip of his drink. "There is another similar painting of his as well titled "Curiosity", featuring the same model and dog. I am not sure if he painted it first or second and was not happy with his take on the other painting or just wanted to try again. Who knows."

f

The mistress heir had been enthroned body mind and soul. The professor hoped he would be allowed to sit at her feet. There was a knock at the door Who was coming?

Mary awoke with a start. Making love with Tim had left her pleasantly exhausted, and she had fallen asleep. She rolled over, sat up, and looked around the small apartment. To her relief, Tim had left. She had no idea what she would have said to him.

She got up, went into the bathroom, and cleaned herself. She did not bother with a shower. She had something else in mind.

Putting the plush white robe back on, she left the apartment, descended the stairs, and crossed the lawn to the swimming pool. She pulled off the robe and dropped it in a chaise lounge. Now nude, she dipped one foot into the water and found it pleasingly warm. She dove in and started swimming laps.

Back