Dog Lovers

Fallen Angel

Really Really Experienced
Watched Conan O'Brian tonight and there was a piece on a dog reporter at the Westminster Dog Show. It was LMAO and ROTFL.

Did anyone else see it?

Hey surely it is better than watching a show where they have good people knifed to death by a crazy man. Lots of blood, guts, a sweet girl dies and in the end they lead the guy off while treating him like he isn't very dangerous.

Ravenloft have you been hanging out with Nurse again? You know Zeke likes pussy.

Nope, havn't hung out with the Nurse yet... But damn would I like to! She sure as hell knows some creative ways to use her pet snake! Should I bring along a scotch guarded blanket and pillow though?

And Zeke.. Well I sure hope the boy likes milk bones... Cause my pussy would be scared shitless of him! Heheh!

That Triumph the comic insulting dog... Gotta love him! but I don't think he could handle Zeke, eh?

I am very confused....someone please take the cotton out of my head and explain...
confused.gif

What do ya need explained? I will give it a shot.
smile.gif
Er... I mean shit... Gotta stay on theme just a little...

[This message has been edited by Ravenloft (edited 02-19-2000).]

Oh Nurse, just something silly that it looks like only Ravenloft and I watched.

Zeke's real life counterpart disappeared for two days and I was afraid that he had been shot. You know how possessive those sheep lovers are. Why they will shot a dog at the drop of a hat. I really can't blame them but it's a little hard to explain to the kids. Luckily we found him at the neighbors and he is home on a chain till he learns to stay.

Back