Does anyone Remember?

RavenousRae said:
I've been out of town!

You should post more <nods>

and I like the faux hawk look
;)

Glad to know you're back. I may as well have been out of town- my schedule has been hectic. Tomorrow is my only day off and I've got a full schedule.

A 2nd vote for more pics? Hmmm..... I will try to get some in tonight. ;)

Horns_Hold_the_Halo said:
What?! No way! Some of us just haven't been around to remind you that we are very interested....

I guess I can forgive you. :rose:

I knew you were going to be gone though, from the post in your thread. I take it you're back home then?

I guess we can start of with a couple of a new shirt I bought.

:D

Last edited:
posterOfAgirl said:
me two :cathappy:

i hope you're doing well :heart:
haha! I wore that shirt on a trip to the mall, and it was funny to see the different reactions. A guy in the foodcourt choked on his soda, some people gave me dirty looks, and 2 ladies almost cried laughing.

As for how I am-Fairly well, in a little bit of pain at the moment, but no serious complaints.

Another pants picture then? This is another pair of pants that I really like.

Last edited:
sexylace21 said:
Great shirt!! they make me smile too!! :)

Thanks- I thought it would be pretty cool to see a girl wearing that shirt!

What are you up to tonight sexylace?

sexylace21 said:
Just got home... how about you? have a good weekend?
Where were you out to that you just got home?

My weekend was pretty busy. Tomorrow is my only day off of work for the week, but I have a ton of stuff I have to do.... :(

How was your weekend?

My weekend was crazy busy... I worked Friday and saturday, then spent all day today catching up on homework, but went out tonight to see this amazing band, so I had a great night :)

sexylace21 said:
My weekend was crazy busy... I worked Friday and saturday, then spent all day today catching up on homework, but went out tonight to see this amazing band, so I had a great night :)

I'm a little jealous! I could use a drink and some live music. :D

But I'll still give you another picture.

Last edited:
Mmm, great pic, where are you when i need you?? :) Yeah you missed a great show.

sexylace21 said:
Mmm, great pic, where are you when i need you?? :) Yeah you missed a great show.

You needed me? Whatever for? :p

What kind of band was it?

I think you can probably guess :) Theyre mainly a cover band, they play great 80s and 90s songs that you cant not dance to...

sexylace21 said:
I think you can probably guess :) Theyre mainly a cover band, they play great 80s and 90s songs that you cant not dance to...
Ohhhh!

So you needed a dance partner! I would have been happy to oblige!

sexylace21 said:
Yeah, dance partner, thats what I meant.... ;)

I only dance in private though! :p

and by the way-- when do we get to see a sexylace thread?

I know, I know, I'm gonna try to start one some time this week... I have a bunch of pics already I just need time to organize and resize them...

sexylace21 said:
I know, I know, I'm gonna try to start one some time this week... I have a bunch of pics already I just need time to organize and resize them...
I'm always willing to help with resizing!

Do you have classes tomorrow? I dont go back until the 24th.

Yeah I have class at 9... its gonna be rough :( But im not ready to go to sleep yet so i of course came on here :)

Back