"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

the whole "Master" series.
Evolution of the Daleks

something else too. I still have like 5 episodes on my DVR to finish.

seeing a regeneration was awesome! & it's interesting that it's a choice, not a necessity.

Isn't that interesting? I always thought so.

How'd you like "Evolution?" Historically, that two-parter's been despised by fans.

Just read the whole prologue for "Powers of Ten". Kudos to everyone involved, I enjoyed it immensely.

Big Dr Who fan here, Torchwood too. I liked the inclusion of Jenny and John Hart, two characters I would have liked to see return on screen. Georgia Moffat was a stunning little hottie. Who knows, maybe James Marsters might make a return with the next Torchwood series being jointly made by Starz in the US?

Isn't that interesting? I always thought so.

How'd you like "Evolution?" Historically, that two-parter's been despised by fans.

It did have quite a lot of "suspend disbelief" involved. I hated the pig people. That was horrible. & a genectic hybrid of organic and techno-organic should have had some physical changes, even with Time Lord DNA thrown in. I don't despise that series, but definately not a favorite.

It did have quite a lot of "suspend disbelief" involved. I hated the pig people. That was horrible. & a genectic hybrid of organic and techno-organic should have had some physical changes, even with Time Lord DNA thrown in. I don't despise that series, but definately not a favorite.

I agree with that, I totally do.

My favourite part of that double-header was Frank, who reminded me of young Cannonball from The X-Men. Also, the leader of the homeless in Central Park was a "Star Wars" actor, he played Captain Tycho, nice little crossover there.

One of my friends frequently complains that Ten's episodes are like SNL skits: great ideas but no-one knows how to end 'em. The glaringest example of a half-assed ending, that I've seen, was the conclusion of that two-parter.

But. This episode has Serious Ramifications later on and I promise you you'll never see 'em coming.

Just read the whole prologue for "Powers of Ten". Kudos to everyone involved, I enjoyed it immensely.

Big Dr Who fan here, Torchwood too. I liked the inclusion of Jenny and John Hart, two characters I would have liked to see return on screen. Georgia Moffat was a stunning little hottie. Who knows, maybe James Marsters might make a return with the next Torchwood series being jointly made by Starz in the US?

Glad you enjoyed!

Always good to get a little positive feedback from unexpected places, really makes this worthwhile. (Not that it isn't already, but, you know, more so.)

I thought that Ten deserved to know his "little girl" was okay. Also, I'd be lying if I said her inclusion didn't have an "eye candy" factor. :: sheepish ::

John Hart fascinates me, and so does the idea of having a "necessary evil" on a team of good guys, so me an' Lunar couldn't help but plug him in there.

Anything's possible! And given that it's a cable network, they probably won't be pulling hardly any punches at all with budget or with jawdropper surprises. All I'm saying is, my Netflix account better get me full access to that show through Starz-Play, or I'm breaking out the laser screwdriver. XD

I hope that as you continue to read, you'll point out anything you might like to see, or anything that you think could be done better? Love the input. Love it.

vlcsnap-119030.png

...this picture makes me happy.

i'll survive.

it hurts, but she's only .. away. not gone.

once she's able to refocus her life, she'll come back. she promised.

i've dedicated a year to her, and it's gone by so very quickly. I can give her another year or two. especially since i want to spend forever with her.

i'll survive.

i've dedicated a year to her, and it's gone by so very quickly. I can give her another year or two. especially since i want to spend forever with her.

...oh.

Wow.

It's one of those, is it? :: hugs you tighter ::

God, I don't know whether to congratulate you or to get you a sympathy card.

Love is rough, sweets. Believe me, I know. But you'll be okay. I believe in you.

If you need us, we'll be around. (Whether you like it or not.)

i'll survive.

I have been there. I waited until I knew she was doing nothing and I was doing everything. I called it then.

which left a door open for my fiance to come in.

so in the end, it worked out well for me.

but I know where you are Var. I know it well.

her going away, to family. means she's finally decided to do something. The last year has been me doing everything.

But now.. she's growing. healing.

So, right now right now, in the top right corner of my screen, it says this:

"Welcome, Chasnicollette.
You last visited: Today at 04:57 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 457."

...that is way too goddamn close for comfort.

Back