Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Lately, I think about riding dick, guys cumming inside me, spraying my lips with their cum, among other fantasies.

well that and burying my head in some gals twat, or another guys ass. I mean really you have to try it all, you don't want to eat french fries all your life.

More sucking

when i'm jerking I think about sucking "my" dick, my FWB's dick, just about any dick really. When I'm sucking dick I really think about sucking dick I just love to do it.:heart::heart::heart:

Running my hand up a big one then slowly going down on it then licking it oh yes. And u have a great cum just thinkg

Quite a lot of late, more and more I cum when thinking about it, rather than just getting horny because of the idea.

My god I miss being able to do this!

& yes , I think about it a LOT when im jerking off, .. or in the shower ,, or driving down the road well, you get the picture im sure !

Nice links btw, thanks!
I guess if you can't do your own anymore you will just have to look around at others. lol...

I used to, probably with some work at it could have been really good. Maybe still could. Interesting idea.

Depends on my mood but mostly yes a hot 3some with us sharing a nice big cock is right up there

There, I've Said It

Yes, yes , yes...glad to get that off my chest!

I nice hard tranny cock most of the time 😍

my best JO fantasy is sucking a guy off with a big dick, while the wife pegs me from behind. Just get so hard.

Actually my favorite way to jerk off is flat on my back, left hand with a dildo fucking my ass, right hand jerking and head turned to the side to suck on the realistic dildo laying on the pillow next to me. So yeah I guess I do think about it

Back