Discovery

curious476

Really Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2006
Posts
193
This story will be about a man who is addicted toporn and has become particularly attracted to the idea of not only having his wife cuckold him but also forcing him to consume his ejaculate from her after her lover has used her. It starts with the husband (Bill) watching a cuckold movie while his wife working late.
He is watching the cuckold peform cunnilingus on the woman while her lover fucks her. He is masturbating. You walk in from the garage and see him masturbating, you notice what he is watching. You watch until he cums and then you.......
 
Brenda Jackson stood in the small doorway that led from the house to the garage, where Bill was sitting at his worktable, watching television on a small portable tv/vcr combo set. A headset kept the sound from filling the garage. He had his back to her and his arm was moving back and forth. Her first thought was that that he was sanding something until she heard him moan.

A moan that she was very familiar with, one that she heard every Wednesday and Saturday night. One that she had always felt belonged to her, as she was the one that helped him to reach that point, the point where he lost control and moaned in a deep guttural tone. At first she was slightly angry, after all it wasn't her idea that sex be contained to two nights a week. If he wanted more all he had to do was come to her, she was more than willing.

She loved Bill or at least she had when she married him. Now, she wasn't so sure if the feelings that had cloaked them were love or just the familiarity of being together. She did know that she had a stronger libido than he did, but over the past ten years she had learned to accept that sex would always be on Saturday and Wednesday. It was a routine that they had settled into after the first year or so of marriage.

Curious as to what had got Bill's motor started, Brenda walked across the garage skirting the cars to look over his shoulder. He was so into what he was watching, he didn't even feel her presence. What she saw made her jaw drop literally. One the small screen was pornography, but not just any pornography, it was a woman sandwiched between two men. The first man was younger and well built, he oozed testosterone right through the screen. His hands gripped the hips of the woman as he thrust back and forth. The other man was older, more settled looking, a slightly rounder stomach, the body of an office worker. He was under the woman licking her as the other man continued to move.

Brenda stood there in shock. Was this what Bill had been doing all these years when he was supposedly piddling around at his work bench? All these years he had been watching porn? She didn't know whether to leave or say something. Her feelings were confused. She was amused that this was what he was doing and angry that he was wasting a hardon that by all rights should have been for her. As she watched him watch the video, she couldn't help but notice how intent his face looked, as if this was the most important thing he had ever seen. Was this a fantasy of his or, Brenda's hand covered her mouth as a gasp escaped, could it be that this was something he had always needed but never said? Was this why they had such a bland sex life? Well maybe that was stretching it a little, after all, they did have a few positions they used and had explored anal sex, and both enjoyed mutual oral sex, but still, she had always thought there should be something a little more, she just didn't know what it was, so assumed it must just be that it was the consistent routine and the lack of any spontaneity. Still, even if he had said something, could she have done this, even for him, had two partners?

Not sure how she felt, Brenda turned and left the garage, and went into the kitchen to think. Whereas Bill did his thinking in the garage (or so Brenda thought), she had always sat at the kitchen table, looked out over the flower garden through the sliding glass doors, drunk her coffee and thought. So this is what she did. As she closed the door to the garage, she noticed that he was so engrossed in what he was watching he still had no idea that she had been there.
 
The timing was perfect, I had the day off and I knew Brenda would be having dinner with a client. I had spent the whole afternoon surfing the internet porn sites for down-loadable videos about cuckolds and cremepie eating. Cremepie eating is my new favorite fantasy and I had found some good downloads.
My favorite was all sex, no story just a short introduction where the woman, who was a woman in her late thirties, told her husband that she was tired of his puny cock and she wanted a real man. He was pretty much of a wimp and he just agreed to let her fuck some guy. Like I said no story and the acting was pisspoor but when they get down to the deed it was hot, nasty and long lasting.
I settled onto my stool in the garage and freed my cock. The actors were quick to get to the part I liked. The woman first had her husband get on his knees and jerkoff while she stripped. She moved right in front of him and wasted no time in mounting his face.
I was really getting turned on because the woman appeared to really be enjoying her husbands tongue, She was moaning and groaning and just really fucking his face.
My cock was really starting to get and I began to enter that little zone of oblivion that I get into when Brenda lets me suck her.
I just go crazy when she gives me that knowing smile and asks me if I’m hungry. She loves for me to eat her but I need her to be a little nasty, a little on the dominant side. Just once I’d like her to call me her cunt-lapping slave. I’d do any thing for her, humiliate myself, abuse myself. Hell, I think I would even suck a cock to please her, not that something like that would ever enter her mind. I mean she is just too much of a prude to even consider some thing like that, I don't think she was with anyone before we got married. She wouldn't even know what I was talking about if I mentioned "cremepie" let alone cuckold. She just wouldn't never fantasize about fucking another guy.
Then came the part I was waiting for. The other man enters, he is totally nude and is sporting about an eight inch cock. That cock stood straight out and the woman was obviously impressed. She pushed her husband backwards onto his back and with a wicked smile beckoned the stranger forward with her index finger, She turned as he approached and kneeled over her prostrate husband, her knees on either side of his head. She hovered there a moment offering that sweet pussy to his mouth. The husband raised his head and his face disappeared, his wife groaned and began to rock her hips up and down.
Without a word the stranger knelt behind the woman and, taking her hips into his hands, held her steady as he pressed his hips forward, his cock disappeared just as her husbands face had.
It was then I entered the zone.
I was in sync with that couple except the woman was my wife, her face was clear and I could see the smile of satisfaction on Brenda's face as this stranger fucked her. She began to talk to me.
“Yes baby, that’s it, suck it, suck it while his cock fills me”
I was stroking harder, bending my cock, squeezing it.
“Oh baby, baby, that’s so good, you’re so good, I knew you wanted this”
Yes, it’s what I wanted, I wanted to see Brenda taking a big cock, taking a big load of nasty cum for me to eat so she would she could own me, make me her cuntlapping, cum-eating slave.
“Oh god yes, suck my cunt, eat that cum” and dimly I saw the actor shudder and I knew he was cuming. He was cuming in Brenda, cuming in my wife.
“That’s it baby, do it, suck it” she cried as the actor withdrew his cock. I saw the last few spurts land on my Brenda's pussy and then I could smell the smell, fill the swollen lips as she sat back on my face.
“Suck that cum lover, show me you love me”
I sucked. She cursed!
My cock began to spurt, I knew there was some thing wrong but I couldn’t stop cuming, stroking. After a few moments my cum dribbled a last few drops and I slumped forward in exhaustion. Then realizing that some thing had disturbed me I quickly looked around. No one there, but then I became concerned that maybe my wife had come home. I turned the vcr off and adjusted my clothes. I turned on the disk sander and began to sand a table leg I had been working on. I knew I would have to be more careful in the future because I knew I would be watching that video again, Maybe I should just leave it in the vcr. Maybe Brenda would find it and would make my fantasies come true? No, not a chance but lets just say she did find it and watched it how would I explain my having such a film. She would think I was a pervert, maybe I was. Maybe I was finally trying to tell her that I loved her so much I wanted to be a pervert, her pervert. Maybe what I needed was a pure evil slut that would take pleasure in humilliating me, making me do nasy, disgusting things just to see how much of a pervert I was willing to be for her. I mean she would never fuck another guy, I knew her better than that, but it sure made me hot to think she could be tempted.
Just before I left I turned the vcr on and left the tape in the machine, maybe Brena would me to be a pervert.
 
Last edited:
Brenda sat at the table, staring out the sliding glass door. At this time she couldn't really see outside, the glass was reflecting the kitchen and the garage door. Although the view was clear, her eyes were not. Lost in her thoughts she had been sitting there for a long time when the movement of the door distracted her thoughts and brought her back to the present. She wasn't sure if she was ready to face Bill yet, to look in his face, his eyes, after what she now knew. She wasn't sure if she could even touch him again. She was so confused, that all she could think of was having time to herself, but how would she explain that to him?
How could she tell him she didn't want to sleep with him right now, much less have sex with him, after all it was Wednesday, after what she had seen?

She glanced at the clock and realized that it was not bedtime yet, so she had no reason to get up and disappear. Maybe he would watch tv, or read, or sometime. She was feeling panicky, restless, lost and at any other time would have gone into his arms for that safe feeling that all is right with the world. But now, she wasn't sure she could ever do that again. It was as if she had lost a part of herself and she didn't know what to do about it.

But mixed in with all these other emotions was anger. How dare he? How dare he take his pleasure from some pornographic slop? How dare he relegate her to twice a week when he was doing it to himself all this time? How many nights did he do that while she bit her tongue and let her own desires and needs go for him? How dare he?

As he came towards her, Brenda stood up. She wasn't ready for this, she would say something that she couldn't take back, she was too angry, too upset, too hurt. When he asked about a piece of pie, she simply walked out of the room, saying over her shoulder in a tight voice, "Get it yourself, I have a headache. I am going to sleep in the guest room."

She didn't wait for a response but went to the bedroom and gathered her nightgown and toiletries, then went down the hall to the guestroom and shut the door. Then for the first time in her life, Brenda locked the door. She sat down on the bed and cried. She cried for her marriage, she cried for the waste of time, she cried that he was not who she married. When she was all cried out, she went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. The crying jag left her feeling calmer but worn out. As she stepped from the shower she caught her reflection in the mirror. Standing in front of it she looked at herself, really looked.

Full figured, she had always had large breasts, the kind that were heavy. She ran her hand over the mounds, shivering when her palms brushed over her sensitive nipples. She had extremely sensitive nipples and had always felt that given the right stimulus, she could orgasm from nipple play alone but of course Bill had never provided that stimulus. He would lick them a time or two and then head south. She had always wondered if it was normal for a man to spend as much time with his mouth between a female's legs. It wasn't that she was upset, it felt wonderful, she just wished he had spent a little more time on other parts of her body. Her inspection continued down over her slightly rounded belly. She had never been flat stomached like those models on tv but perhaps she needed to eat less pie and exercise more. Her hands slid over her stomach to the hair-covered mound. Bill always complained when he got hair in his mouth, but she felt that if he didn't spend so much time there he might not get hair in his mouth. She covered the area with her hand and wondered, shocked at her thoughts, what she would look like if the hair wasn't there. Shaking her head at her ridiculous thoughts, Brenda grabbed her mid-thigh length nightgown and slid it over her head. She wondered what silk felt like. She had always wanted a silk nightgown or maybe one of those teddies that she had seen in magazines.

Maybe it was time for Brenda to stop spending her life taking care of Bill and to start taking care of herself. Tomorrow she was going to go join a gym and then go shopping for a silk teddy. With the beginnings of a smile starting to spread across her face, Brenda turned off the bathroom light and slid into the guest room bed. Tomorrow was going to be the first day of the rest of her life, if Bill could take care of his needs then, by God, she was going to take care of hers. With that thought, for the first time in ten years, Brenda Jackson went to sleep alone.
 
Jeeze, she was really pissed. She had't ever locked the door on me before. And the way she got so huffy when I ask for some pie. Damn! I wonder if she saw something,
Crap I'm gonna have to spend some big money this time, good thing our annversary is coming up, she always gets happier when I buy her an expensive ring or necklace and I think I know just what I'm going to get her. I'm going down to that little shop she likes so much and buy the prettist nightgown I can find, on second thought how about that crotchless nighty with the bra that has holes cut into the cups. GWAD! she would look hot in that, make my cock hard just to think about them big ole titties buldging out and them hard as diamond nipples just poking thru await'n for me to suck on.
I could take her out to dinner and dancing and by the time we got home she would be so drunk I could blindfold her and make her think she was getting it from some other guy. Then I could walk out and come back in, say something so she would know it was me and see what she would do when I got down on my knees and started lick her sweet little pussy! Damn, I bet it would work.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to bed now, and I hope to fall asleep clutching Brenda's panties to my face.
 
Last edited:
In the morning, Brenda waited until Bill had left for work and then went into the bedroom to shower and change into pants and a shirt. Then she had some toast with her coffee and set out to accomplish some of her goals. The first thing she did was stop at the local gym and pay for a membership, since it was a good deal to sign them both up she did, figuring that it wouldn't hurt Bill to lose that growing paunch of his. After signing all the forms and paying with a credit card, then she headed to the boutique.

She planned to do some serious damage to the card. It was helpful that Bill made a very good living and that money wasn't a big concern. They were the Hilton's but the card was a platinum one. Brenda wasn't really a huge shopper, but when she did buy things, Bill never complained or fussed, he just smiled and paid the bills. There were so many things she had once loved about him, she just felt neglected sometimes as do the wives of many businessmen. Perhaps if they had had children or she had gotten a job out of college, things between them would be different. There was no way to know.

At the boutique she merely browsed for awhile, then settled down to purchase some workout clothes. She was concerned about all the jumping around she had seen because that could be painful for her large breasts. People didn't realize that large breasts could be a hassle, and not just because of the attention they got her from men. But the salesperson guaranteed her that the extra support sports bras would support her fully and allow for maximum movement. She also bought some stretch shorts and a couple of tshirts. She wasn't up to wearing one of those sports bra tops partly because of the slight roll around her waist and partly because it was too out there, left her too exposed. Brenda could speak up when it mattered but she was a naturally shy woman. Her body had made her different from other women in college who were long and lean and looked great all the time. While she wasn't as plump then as she was now, she had always had that bit of curve to her stomach, always fought the widening of her hips. So she would wear tshirts and shorts to work out and who knew, maybe in time, she would feel brave enough to wear something else.

After buying three complete outfits, she also tried on a pair of shoes that were very expensive but the salesperson recommended them for aerobic workouts. Brenda was a little nervous about the dance things she had seen, she had always seemed to have two left feet when it came to dancing. And to remember all those steps seemed impossible. Still, she wanted to be prepared for whatever her new personal trainer would want her to do.

After she had her workout gear all purchased and in the trunk of the silver Lexus, she went down to the little cafe and sat at a small curbside table for a cup of coffee. Already she felt different. As if making these decisions and buying the clothes had empowered her in someway. She tipped the waiter way more than she should have but didn't care, when he smiled his thanks, she smiled back.

She wanted some lingerie and in her newly empowered sense of self, considered shopping at the Victoria's Secret at the mall. But she had seen their clothing and it wasn't formed for someone built like her. She decided it would be another maybe once she had toned her body she just might fit into some of their things. Grinning broadly at the silliness of her thoughts, she couldn't remember when she had felt so carefree, she headed for the local lingerie boutique rather than the malll chains. At this store she found the teddy she had always wanted, red silk and black lace. She couldn't imagine when she would wear it, it would give Bill a heart attack and not for a good reason she was sure. He seemed to like her in nylon gowns that fell to her thighs or knees. Once she had bought a long gown, a greek style that draped over her breasts and floated to the floor. But Bill had given her the impression that it was a waste of his time and money, and made it difficult for him to get between her legs. So she had folded it up and put it at the back of her dresser drawer.

But no more!! The new Brenda was going to pull out that gown that had made her feel so dainty and ladylike, she was going to buy this red teddy that had a deep black lace vee neck that went to the navel, she was going to buy that babydoll purple negligee and lilac robe that went with it. In fact, Brenda decided she was going to by an emerald green teddy that matched her eyes, and made them even greener. It had little ties in the front that barely closed around her breasts and she felt totally decadent and a little embarrassed when she tried it on. Maybe she would go on a vacation by herself and wear her different gowns, a different one each night. She laughed. Or maybe she would wear them at home when Bill was gone on one of his business trips. She loved how they mader her feel but she didn't really want him upset with her. But she was going to buy them even if she didn't get to wear them often.

Several hours after leaving the house, a tired but determined Brenda returned home. Tossing out the last of the pie, she replaced the food in the refrigerator with the new healthy foods she had purchased and placed the new diet book she had bought on the counter. Then she went upstairs to hide her new gowns, and to take the tags off her workout clothes. Returning to the kitchen she started dinner for Bill, a spinach quiche and green salad, broccoli and cauliflower, with sugarfree jello for desert. She couldn't wait for tomorrow when she met her personal trainer and began to work on the new her.
 
Things were very cool in the house this morning and I’m not speaking about the weather. I started several times to begin conversation with her but her replies were kept to simple yes and no answers. She seemed totally preoccupied.
She stood there in only her gown, bra and panties, she looked so beautiful.
I sank to my knees in front of her and clutched her buttocks in my palms and buried my face in her crotch. She smelled so good. My cock sprang to attention, I began licking at the crease that was plainly visible thru the plain white panties.
Suddenly I felt her palm on my forehead pushing me away, forcing my face from her crotch.
I sat there stunned as she turned and walked away, the musky sweet unwashed odor of her sex clinging to my face.
I was shocked, hurt, very disappointed. Then I remembered the video. I made my way to the garage and check the vcr. It was still there! And according to the meter it had not been moved one way or the other. I returned to the kitchen and grabbing my coffee cup hurried out to the driveway and entered my car.
The Porsche responded beautifully as I pressed the accelerator to the floor, There was a screeching of tires as the tires spun and then caught. I was hurt and now I was getting angry. But who was I angry at, myself or Brenda?
 
Last edited:
The morning was not going well for me. I keep making little mistakes that could be costly in my business. I just couldn’t get my mind off Brenda. Never before had she refused me when I wanted to go down on her. We didn’t often fuck anymore and I had a deep sad feeling that my cock just didn’t fulfil her needs. Maybe I should just forget trying to fulfil my fantasies with her, maybe I'll never know the heady intoxication of humbling myself before her, maybe I'll never be able to show her my true love and hunger for her. Maybe I should just find me a sweet young thing in Alt.com. I could set her up in the company apartment. No one knows of that place except me. I could fix it up just the way I wanted. A good flat screen wall TV, lots of videos, erotic painting, large framed photos of the activities I like. Things that would tell everyone who entered there that this abode of a man who was dedicated to giving oral pleasure to women. There would be indications that the man who resided here could be controlled, abused, humiliated for the pleasure of women, women and their friends.
Ahhh..., what a daydream. And who would I invite to this place of pussy worship. Women from an escort service at first I suppose. I could get a bigger more erotic ad on Alt.com.
Ahhh..., but that was only a fantasy, there was no one else for me except Brenda No one could excite me the way she did. Even when I watched those videos it was always Brenda's face I saw on the woman. It was Brenda that I wanted to watch being fucked and I knew that if she asked I would accept. I would be there with her if she wanted and when she had finished with him maybe she would allow me to suck her sweet pussy. Allow me to linger there long after he had left to luxuate in her softness, to hear her sigh, to feel her velvet thighs close lovingly around my head, my face swallowed up by the those succulent lips, to look down into my eyes with passon and love as I consume her her essence.
 
Last edited:
Their evening meal the night before had been cool, with her mentioning her idea of joining a gym and his murmurred "Good for you." She had thought maybe working out together would bring them closer together but he had seemed totally disinterested. What surprised her even more and yes, hurt, was that last night was Wednesday and he hadn't even approached her. They had been having oral sex on Wednesdays for ten years and suddenly, nothing. He acted as if he didn't even realize it was Wednesday.

Brenda lay on her side, her body tense as she wondered if this was it. She wished she had someone to talk to about this situation. She had her friends at the club of of course but somehow they all seemed to have such wonderful love lifes. But then, they were all glamorous and constantly shopping and having things done to their bodies to keep their appeal. Maybe that was it. Maybe she didn't appeal to Bill any more? Maybe he had met someone? Was he doing with some other woman what she had seen in that video? Was that why he had masturbated instead of coming to her? And now, tonight, was that the way her life was going to be? She was only 36. Was she doomed to a life of no sex, no intimacy for the next forty or fifty years?

What should she do? Perhaps, if he was seeing someone she should hire a private investigator to take sleezy pictures and divorce him? Perhaps she should just leave him? Perhaps, it is nothing and he forgot the day? There were too may perhaps and no good answers. So she closed her eyes and slept.

To say she was shocked, when she was getting dressed for the ladies' morning tea at the club and Bill suddenly dropped to his knees and lifted her slip, pressing his mouth to her body, was an understatement. In a moment of shock and pique, she pushed him away. He knew she was getting ready to go out and he had to be at work. Why would he choose this time of all times to want sex? In ten years, he had never approached her in the morning. What was going on with him? Maybe he was trying to make up for missing last night, but why didn't he say something? Why did he just start? It was ......bizarre. That was the only word she could think of that fit what had just happened. She heard him peel out of the driveway and shook her head. Bizarre.

At morning tea, where she had quietly listened to the others talk about their busy lives, the children, their sex lives, Brenda began to wonder if there was something wrong with her. She had tried to have children but the doctor said that Bill's count wasn't strong enough. She had considered adoption but Bill had said that if he couldn't have children then that was the way it should be. So she had taken that as his word and moved on with her life. She attended the morning tea with the girls every Thursday, spent time in her garden, read a tremendous amount of time, and ... well surely she did more than that? Perhaps, she was just boring, no wonder Bill seldom talked to her any more, she had nothing to talk about. She started to mention the gym but then, looking at their svelte, medically enhanced bodies, she decided not to bring attention to her own body. A couple of the girls were always mentioning doctors' names but Brenda liked who she was. Or at least she thought she did until now. Up until the past few weeks, she had always been happy with her life, happy with Bill. Thought he was happy with her. Outside of wanting more sex, she had the life she wanted, didn't she?

When tea was over the group broke up and Brenda went home to change into her workout clothes. Maybe exercise would help not only her body but the depression that was beginning to take over her mind. She wondered if Bill's video watching had been going on for a long time or if it had started about the time he had started paying less attention to her? Was there a connection? Where yesterday she had been all excited about changing her life, today, it just seemed sad. It was with a heavy heart and crowded mind that she drove off to the gym for her first workout.
 
It was getting late and I was becoming increasingly worried. I knew we had a problem and I knew what my side of that problem was. The more I thought the more I knew, I had to find out why I repulsed her. I couldn't understand why it was so disgusting to her and so wantonly sexual to me. I decided to write her a letter.

Dear Brenda, I am so worried and saddened by what ever has come between us. I think much of it is my fault and I want to make amends and do what ever it takes to make you happy. I know you have some problems with the way I've acting and I think last night might have been the last staw. You saw me in the garage didn't you? I'm sorry honey but what you saw is a part of me I didn't intend for you to see. I do masturbate and I know that masturbation is a form of adultry but because of the desires I have and can't control I have to masturbate so I won't go out looking for a woman who would provide me with that kind of perversion. Yes, I said perversion, I know it is but I can't help it. If it was a choice I had I would want to do those things with you but I was so afraid of how you would react and now my worst fears have come true. Please baby, tell me what I have to do, tell me what you want from me and I will try my best to do it, just don't dispise me for wanting you that way.

I sealed the letter and stuck it in my pocket. When I arrived home I lay the letter on the coffee table. I went to the liquior bar and choked down 4 large doubles of Old Bushmils and then knowing you would be home soon went to the bedroom.
I hurredly remove my clothes and slipped between the sheets, I felt so drowsey, I decided to try and take a short nap.
 
Brenda stepped through the doorway of the gym and looked around. It was just early afternoon but the place was crowded. At the desk, a very fit but young girl told Brenda where the dressing rooms were, the restrooms and the juice bar. Then she had Brenda sit down and fill out a form describing in detail why she was at the gym and what she hoped to accomplish and why.

Brenda wrote, "I am getting older and my body, while never petite has been slowly spreading in the waist and hips. I would like to lose some of the inches there and perhaps tone my body. I don't want to look like a Hollywood model but I would like to be fit and feel as if I have more energy. I am doing this mostly for me but also I feel that my husband's attention is wandering and I want to get it back."

Brenda wasn't sure if that was too much personal information but they asked so she told them.

When she was finished she returned the form to the young girl who told her to take a seat, her personal trainer would be there soon.

Brenda sat in the comfortable leather seat and watched some of the people working out. She was beginning to think maybe this was a bit more than she had expected as she listened to the grunts and groans of the others.
 
My nap was a restless and after fifteen minutes I was awake, I lay there in the dark my mind flitting thru images I could remember from the internet but the one image that keep reoccuring was the look on her face this morning when I took her by surprise and dropped to my knees, my mouth searching for the fleshy morsel hidden in that luxurious mass of black pubic hair. Only a fraction of a sec to sweep the crotch of her panties aside and lick deeply.
I should have known better, I probably should have at least asked but I took the chance and my effort only brought utter failure. Instead of sitting back on the floor and pulling my mouth to her pussy she pushed me away and I kneeled there stunned, the sweet taste of her lingering on the tip of my tongue.
As my mind replayed that scene over and over I realized that my cock was hard. I had gotten an erection just thinking about what had happened. Why had she refused me. Was she teasing me, testing me or, was she hiding something.
 
Last edited:
Jesse Rhein

My life had just about everything a man could want. I was only 23, had a college degree in physical therapy and sports training, and a position as personal trainer at one of the hottest gyms in town. I had the best workout equipment around, time to use it to keep my body in shape, the opportunity to ogle some of the hottest bodies in town, and plenty of women to flirt with and train. I wasn’t in any kind of a relationship at present, opting to stay free of commitment. Besides, I got all the sex I wanted just from my clients.

Most of the women were horny wives of busy professional men, wanting sex as much as training, which was perfectly fine by me. Don’t get me wrong, I mixed in plenty of hard workouts for each of these ladies, knowing, they would thank me later for helping them stay in shape.

I had finished my daily workout, showered, and changed into a clean pair of shorts and sleeveless shirt. The typical gym attire for this place included the tight stretch shorts which I didn’t mind; it showed my body off well. The shirt clung to the form of my chest and allowed others to stare and my arms.

I sat at my desk reviewing the form filled out by my newest client whom was due here shortly. Brenda Jackson, 36, married. Must be another housewife unsatisfied by her husband I thought to myself. I glanced at her photos and felt my body respond. She wasn’t like most of the other women here. She had some meat on her, not fat by any means, but certainly was more than skin and bones. I never quite understood why so many women felt the need to be so skinny. She didn’t really need to lose weight; some toning up of her body was about all she would require.

I read further down the form, wondering why she felt a need to have a personal trainer. I checked out the photos again, her waist and hips really did not need much work despite what she might think. I thought of how pleasurable it would be to sink into those hips, to pound against those hips, to grab that ass with my hands. I read further and smiled, seeing that she had written that she wanted to gain back her husband’s attention. Ha, she wouldn’t want his attention once she experienced what I had to offer. I set the form down, waited for her arrival, and wondered how long it would be before I’d be sinking my thick hard cock deep into her unsatisfied pussy.
 
After a few minutes wait, during which time, Brenda considered leaving at least half a dozen times, the receptionist came and led her through the gym to a glassed in area which had been divided into small cubicles. She introduced the young, well built man to Brenda and left.

Brenda sat as requested, her body tingling from the man's deep voice. Brenda had always found deep voices sexy and coming from this young male, somewhat surprising. Sitting upright in the chair, hoping her discomfort at being here among all the younger, thinner people, wouldn't show, Brenda listened as he asked her questions, blushed when some were a little more personal such as clothing size, and then stood and followed him to a room he called the prep room. Brenda eyed the scale as if it were her mortal enemy, as the man, Jesse he had told her to call him, stood by with a clipboard in hand.

"Now then, we keep very specific records for each of our clients, so that you can see your progress as we work. Please step up on the scale."

Brenda stepped up on the scale, then closed her eyes, she didn't want to see what it read. When he said, "Hmmm, okay, Mrs. Jackson, step down." She wasn't sure what that meant. It was a similar hmm that one would hear from the doctor, just before bad news.

She glanced at the scale, wishing she had eaten a few less desserts, especially when she saw that it was over the one hundred forty mark. Well, she tried to excuse it to herself, thinking at least ten of it is these ridiculously heavy breasts of mine. Of course she didn't say that outloud. She could never say something like that to another person, but still, most people didn't realize how heavy mammary glands could be.

He measured her height at sixty-seven inches, then pulled out a tape measure. Brenda's eyes got huge then closed rapidly, as the man, the stranger indicated she should turn around. He began by measuring her upper arms and Brenda was surprised to feel how warm his hands were as they brushed against her skin. His touch was impersonal, like a doctor's, and she realized she was being silly. He had many clients besides her and, Brenda, was sure none of them had even hesitated. They were all probably in much better shape though. Well, Brenda thought to herself, by the time he is finished, she would be in better shape also.
But she couldn't help the small gasp as the tape measure came around her breasts and brushed against her sensitive nipples. With color high on her cheekbones, she was glad he was behind her and couldn't see her bodies reaction to the touch of the tape. It had never occurred to her that they would be doing pre and post measurements of her body.
 
Jesse Rhein

I knew as soon as my newest client walked in I would be bedding her, it was just a matter of how soon. Her body could use a little toning up; maybe shed a few pounds, but not nearly as bad as she thought. No, what she needed more was some building up of her self confidence, and I was just the guy to do that.

As I took her measurements I made sure to let my fingers linger a bit longer than necessary. When I stood behind her I made sure I was close enough so my body would graze against hers. It was while I was taking her bust measurement that I felt my cock jerk. I really needed to get her naked to feel and suck on her breasts; they seemed as if they were quite full.

I took her though a typical routine and told her we’d adjust it as necessary, as we went along. The workout was really just a walk through, not making her work at all the first time, not wanting to scare her off. I reassured Brenda, she had very little to do to get her body back in shape, that we’d have her feeling sexy as hell in no time. I took her on a tour of the facilities, taking a moment to point out the whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and to tell her massages are available and I’d be more than happy to provide that service as well as any other service she might feel a need or want for.

I was pretty much finished with everything we needed to accomplish on her first visit, but was trying to do anything and everything to let her know how badly I wanted to get naked with her. I noticed her wedding ring and chuckled to myself. I moved in closer, our bodies touching as my hand cupped her shoulder.

“You know Brenda; there is another exercise that is very beneficial, one that can be done here or at home. I see you are married, so I assume this is one exercise you practice often. Sex, Brenda, sex is very beneficial to one’s body, it should be practiced often.”
 
As Brenda left the gym she alternated between feeling as if she was not as bad looking as she thought and embarrassment. As Jesse had finished taking her measurements, she had sighed so heavily from relief, that she was afraid he would notice. Everytime his skin touched hers, her entire body tingled. She kept telling herself that it was just static but she knew better, her body was responding in ways it had not responded in a long time, maybe never.

She was glad that he said that she really didn't have that much work to do as several times she made up her mind to quit, then changed it back again. She was sure she could handle having him touch her during workouts. She might just go up in flames. Then he had suggested she have plenty of sex and she had almost laughed out loud.

As if Bill would accept that they had to have sex on more than just Saturday and
Wednesday because her trainer said it was good exercise. As it was, Brenda snorted, she was mostly doing oral sex with him these days anyway. She was pretty sure that if she was going to lose any calories a lot more energy needed to be expended. Brenda wasn't even sure if her plan to lose weight so that Bill might want sex more often was going to work anyway. Especially since he seemed more interested in using his hand in front of a video than in having sex with her. How disheartening to realize that one's husband preferred his own hand than to have sex with his wife.

It was later than she realized since Bill's car was in the driveway. She had left the gym then stopped for lunch, ran a few errands, and now she was at home and he was here already. She sat in the car in the driveway and wondered if he was in the garage and if he was, what she should do, if anything. All the times she had pulled up into the driveway, opened the garage door to find Bill putzing around at his work table, had he been watching those kind of videos all this time? How naive could a person be? Was he having an affair? Did she want to know? If he was, what would she do? Brenda decided to assume that he wasn't. If he was, would he need to sit in the garage and use his hand? Surely not?

But she couldn't sit in the car all night. Sitting up straighter in her seat as if good posture would help her deal with the situation, Brenda hit the automatic opener. With a sigh of relief, she sank back into her seat. The garage was empty. Well, that meant one of three things. Bill usually only spent time in the house for three things: to watch some show on the big screen in the den, if he was wanting to eat, or if he was taking a nap. Brenda hoped it wasn't the middle one, she was tired and not ready to start dinner. She should have picked something up on the way home.

She unloaded the groceries, and took them into the house. He wasn't in the kitchen, she couldn't hear the tv, so that meant he was taking a nap. She hoped he would sleep for awhile, she needed some time to herself. Brenda started a pot of coffee, then put away the groceries. She took out a couple of steaks and put them in dish to marinate. Then she took her cup of coffee into the livingroom to sit in the slowly darkening room to relax.

When her coffee was finished, Brenda still didn't have any answers to her problems, and Bill was still asleep. She got up to go to the kitchen and glanced in the den as she passed by. Bill had left a dirty glass on the coffee table as usual, so she went in to get it. There was an envelope with her name on it lying on the table, which was very curious. Why would Bill write her a letter? As she reached for it her hand suddenly snatched back. Why would Bill write her a letter? He wouldn't. That meant the envelope held something else. Perhaps he wanted a divorce and these were the papers.

Brenda stood there a moment staring at the envelope as if it would disappear if she stared hard enough. But it was still there. She picked it up gingerly, just using her finger and thumb, holding it as if it were deadly. She supposed it just might be. Despite their situation at the moment, Brenda was sure she wanted her marriage to be over. Taking it with her into the kitchen, she put the dirty glass of Bill's into the dishwasher and refilled her coffee cup. She wasn't ready to open it yet, she decided, so she washed some vegetables and cut up some lettuce and tomatos for salads. There wasn't anything more she could do until Bill woke up, unfortunately, so she was back at the table staring at the envelope.

Taking a deep breath, she gathered her strength and opened the envelope. With shaky hands she read what he had written. When she was finished, she was even more confused. Was he saying that he was going to go have an affair because he wanted sex with two women? Brenda wasn't the most knowledgeable person in the world but even she knew men's first fantasy was being with two women. She didn't really know that a person would call it a perversion though. What Bill had been watching was a woman with two men. Was that a perversion? Was he saying that he didn't want to have sex with her any more unless it was with a second man?

Brenda didn't know how she felt about that, besides betrayed. No where in her wedding vows or even in her wildest imagination had it occurred to her that after ten years of marriage, Bill would want her to ...to do that! Wasn't it breaking her marriage vows? Was she even capable of doing something like that? Was she even thinking about something like that?

She was still sitting there staring off into space, the letter in her hand when Bill came downstairs looking for his dinner.
 
I’m not sure what awoke me but I could tell it was dark outside and I assumed it was Brenda I slipped into my robe and walked into the hallway. I listened for a moment and heard movement downstairs.
Slowly, almost dreadfully, I went to the head of the stairs and started down. As I drew near the bottom of the stairs I saw Brenda standing by the coffee table. She had my note her hand and she was staring strangely at me.
She had read the note! I turned and quickly moving up the stairs turned, down the darkened hallway and re-entering the bedroom closed the door. I moved in the darkness to the bed, turned and waited.
I heard the click of her high heels on the hardwood floor in the hallway, coming down the hall. I readied myself. I was kneeled on the carpet by the bed and facing the door, the room dark, illuminated by only the candles on the night stands. I was totally nude and my cock was hard as it had ever been. I began to stroke it back and forth, urging it to swell even more. A tiny droplet of precum appeared at the tip.
She hesitated for a moment, my mind raced with the thought that this might be a mistake but I knew I had to expose my true self to her. She would know my fantasy now, the note had said it all. From now on, where ever this desperate act lead, it would be her choice.
The door knob turned slowly and I put my hands behind my back and snapped the handcuffs shut. My cock stood out straight, pointing towards the door, vulnerable to her slightest whim.
The door slowly opened, the light from the hallway flooded thru and illuminated my body. She appeared out of the darkness, a dark mysterious figure silhouetted in the open doorway
I bowed my head in total surrender.
“I surrender my existence, my essence to you Brenda. Use me, abuse me, as you desire”
 
Last edited:
Brenda stopped in shock. Her husband, Bill, the man she had married thinking she knew him well was kneeling on the floor naked calling her Mistress?

"What on earth? What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? First you masturbate in the garage and now you ....." Brenda could hear her voice rising with each note sounding a little more hysterical than the next.

"Get up off the floor, you old fool and put your clothes on, what on earth are you thinking? Perverted is right!!"

"Get up and get dressed, dinner is almost ready," she announced as if they ate at the same time each evening, which they did.

She didn't know what to make of his newest bizarre act but she wished she had someone to talk to about this. Brenda was afraid that her husband was mentally breaking down, and before long she would be getting calls from the neighbors about him wandering the streets naked. Perhaps it was Alzheimer's. Perhaps it was a brain tumor. Perhaps the fool had gone 'round the bend. Whatever the reason behind these actions, they would figure it out after dinner.

In Brenda's world nothing interfered with the dinner ritual of the family eating together and catching up on each other's day.

She took one more disgusted look at him, then turned and slammed the door.

Fool.

Dinner was a quiet meal between them mostly punctuated by Brenda's snorts and head shaking. She didn't know what to make of these past few days, so she decided to just focus on the changes she had planned for herself.

That night as they faced each other in the bedroom, she crossed her arms in front of her and looked at him.

"I don't know what has come over you, but when you have gotten past this mid life crisis stage you are in, you let me know. In the meantime, I think you should sleep in the guest room. I don't want a pervert in my bed. And as you appear to find yourself acting like one, then go."

She didn't realize that standing there, one finger pointing toward the bedroom doorway, her back straight, she gave the appearance of a reigning queen, full of righteous indignation.
 
Last edited:
As I walked down the hall to the spare bedroom I had a strange flushed feeling running up and down my spine, across my shoulders. My face also felt flushed and strangley my cock was hard. What had just happened. Obviously I hadn,t gotten what I had hoped for but there was something about what had just happened that excited me. The stern look on her face? The proud way she was standing. Or was it the control she had assumed. She was demanding that I do something! I smiled inwardly, maybe she was only controlling where I slept but she was actually forcing me to do her bidding. I removed my clothes and lay on the bed, half hoping she might follow me an force me to do more. I knew she wouldn't, not tonight anyway. What she needed was a big, thick cock, one that would fuck her without mercy, a cock that certainly wasn't mine. But crap, she would never even think of fucking somebody else, she was too uptight and pure minded. So I did the only thing I could do, I started stroking my cock and I began to fantasize of what could be, what might be.
 
The next morning, Brenda was still confused by the changes in her husband. She had expected or perhaps hoped that sleeping in the other room would have some how miraculously brought back the man she thought she knew. Shouldn't ten years of marriage count for something? Why would he change so much?

She decided that he needed a physcial exam, perhaps something was growing on his brain that was causing these changes. Brenda didn't know anything about this stuff but she had seen it in a couple of tv shows. Brenda, being the good wife she was, knew how to get from her husband what she wanted by a little manipulation. So she called the doctor's office and made an appointment for Bill to have his annual checkup. He usually went a couple of months from now but she had it moved up. Explaining that he had been acting very different lately and that she was concerned, the doctor agreed to push it up to the next day. Then Brenda called Bill at work to remind him of the appointment. Of course, when he said she never told him about it, she merely used the typical wives' explanation, "You never listen to me when I tell you things." She knew that this worked well with all husbands, because they knew it was true. Oh, they listened, they just didn't take it all in and Bill was no exception.

Having taken care of that, hoping it was nothing serious but at the same time hoping it was an explanation for what was going on, Brenda attacked the house with a vengeance. Whenever something was truly bothering her, she cleaned. She started in the bedroom and worked her way through the house. Three hours later the house was sparkling, smelling of cleaning agents, and she felt better. What she liked about the cleaning was that it required no thinking, so she could push everything out of her head and just focus on that little spot there or on the effort to take care of that little problem there.

When she was finished, she felt good. The exercise had given her some energy and she had the satisfaction of a clean house. Then there was the added bonus of not having thought of her marriage and husband for those hours. She fixed a salad for lunch, then headed for the gym. Today was to be her first time actually working out. Although she felt like she had just had a workout, Brenda knew that the machines would use different muscles, the ones she needed toned.

She changed into her workout clothes and headed for the car. It took some effort but she managed to get into the car and back out of the garage without looking at the worktable and remembering what started all the problems. She was determined that she would not think of any of this today. Perhaps, she acknowledged, it was the equivalent of being an ostrich but today was a day for her. No worries, no concerns, no panicky thoughts. With this as her mantra, she walked into the gym.
 
Jesse Rhein

It was easy for me to see something was on Brenda’s mind when she showed up for her scheduled workout. I wasn’t certain what it was, but was determined to find out.

My eyes focused on her body for a few moments before walking over to her. She looked just as luscious as her last visit. I was already aroused and wondered how I’d get through the workout. My hands ached to squeeze and massage her full breasts and my cock needed to rub between her round ass cheeks. Today would be the day, I could feel it, and my cock was telling me so.

“Brenda, glad to see you didn’t skip out on your workout; I tend to discipline those that do.” I said with a wink.

I ran her through the routine I had set in motion to tone her body back into shape. It didn’t need to be very difficult, her body wasn’t in need of much other than self confidence, self confidence I was more than willing to build. As she went through each step, listening intently to my instructions, I watched her body move, watched how graceful she was, admiring her. Her skin, what little of it was exposed, appeared smooth and silky. I’d occasionally let my fingers linger as I moved her body in the required motions.

When the workout was over I handed her a bottle of water while leading her down the hallway towards the locker room. Along the way, I stopped, directing her into one of the private massage rooms.

“Brenda, it’s important to have your muscles massaged, especially after the first few workouts, they will be less painful later this way. Please, take you clothes off and lay down, there are towels over in the cabinet if you feel the need to cover yourself, but remember, I do this for a profession, I’ve seen plenty of naked bodies of all shapes and sizes. I’ll be back in a few minutes to relax those muscles of yours.”

While I let her have some privacy to get undressed I checked my schedule to confirm I had plenty of time left before my next client would show. I left my shirt in my office and headed back to the massage room, back to Brenda, where both our real needs would finally be satisfied.

The moment I walked in my cock jerked, seeing Brenda laying there, the towel covering her ass as if she was shy. I placed a hand on her shoulder gently and let her know I would be using some warm oil, all she needed to do was relax and enjoy the sensations my hands would provide. She seemed nervous, kind of hesitant, which only served to arouse me more.

I took my time massaging, relaxing, and caressing the back side of her body beginning with her shoulders and upper back. I managed to keep focused on my hands while still asking Brenda questions that I hoped would provide me with some insight as to her situation at home with her husband. When my hands reached her lower back I slid the towel down just a little, giving me a slight view of her rounded ass, the beginning of her crack. As I let my thumbs massage there just a little I heard her first moan and knew I’d be deep inside her before long.

I skirted her ass and shifted down to her feet, working my way back towards the towel. Using my hands I encouraged her legs to spread slightly as I massaged my way up. Her body now glistened from the oil further stimulating my need to finish and get on to what I wanted from her.

By the time my hands had made their way back to her round full ass several things had taken place. One, my cock was straining to be released; it was almost time to make sure Brenda realized how much she was turning me on. Second, my hands, massaging the area where her ass met her thigh, my fingers, between her legs, could feel her wetness, I could tell she was wanting this as much as I did, although most likely would not admit it to me or herself. Third, she had actually offered up the information that her husband seemed to require very little sex and typically when they did get together it did not involve intercourse. How any man would not want to delve his cock into her I couldn’t understand?

I moved so I was standing next to her face, where I was sure my bulge was obvious and asked her to roll over, that a good masseuse would not ignore the front of one’s body. I saw her eyes open wide when she noticed and figured her husband must be smaller that I was, or she never got to see it erect. She hesitated, but with some persistence with my hands she was laying on her back, her lush full breasts finally naked before my eyes.

Having finished massaging her front, spending more time on her breast than elsewhere, I moved back towards her face. I bent over, as my hand glided over her body, my lips inches from hers, “Liz, there is still one area that I think is in desperate need of massaging.” My hand slide between her legs, feeling how hot and wet her sex was. “As you personal trainer, you need to let me do this for you.”

Her legs spread as my fingers roamed over her sex, slipping between the folds to feel the west fleshy skin. Her eyes remained closed when her body arched up, feeling my fingers rub against her clit, making it stiffen immediately. I continued to rub and probe, dipping my fingers deeper into her pussy as my free hand rubbed and pinched her nipples. Her breathing quickened and her moans increased in frequency.
“Brenda, tell me you want this, tell me you want to feel me inside you.”

She looked up at me with lust in her eyes, as if she wasn’t sure what to say. I took her hand in mine and placed it on my bulge, forcing her to squeeze it, to feel the length and thickness of my cock.

“I promise you, Brenda, I’ll make you feel good, I can make you come more than you have in a very long time. Slide my shorts down, take it out, feel the cock that is soon going to be buried deep inside you making you scream in ecstasy.”

I smiled and watched as she used both hands to slide my shorts down, my cock springing free. Brenda began stroking and rubbing with both hands as if a cock this big was something she had never seen. Before long I was on top of her, pounding my cock deep into her tight cunt. It had been awhile since I had felt something this tight and I made sure to tell her. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, her back arching to meet my every thrust. Brenda had tremored through two orgasms before I climaxed and filled her with my seed.

As I pulled my shorts up, I kissed her passionately, her body still recovering. The way she reacted to me, the way her body reacted it was plain to see she was in need of sex with more frequency, sex that was more fulfilling for her.

“Brenda, from now on I want you to do as I say, your body is mine. Your body no longer belongs to that husband of yours. In fact, just so he knows exactly where his place is I have something you must do now, and it must be now. I want you to go home to him, no showering, no stopping off at the store, go straight home. Present your self to him, tell him he must lick that sexy pussy of yours, and tell him you are desperate for his tongue. I want him to know my cock filled you with my come. Call me while he is doing that, I want phone verification, understood? If you are not willing to do that for me, then don’t bother to return tomorrow.” I kissed her soft lips with more force, sliding my tongue into her waiting mouth before standing up and heading out the door.
 
Brenda entered the gym with her mind determined not to think about her home life and went through the routine with an intense focus she didn’t know she had in her. All during the workout she felt aware of Jesse, focused on her routine but also aware of him of his touch. She knew it was his job, that he was just helping her, that he did this for all of his clients, but her skin seemed hypersensitive and every time he touched her she shivered. She had never had this kind of reaction to anyone, not even Bill, and while it made her feel slightly guilty, the woman in her couldn’t help but enjoy it. After all it was harmless, right? Just sensations that made her feel good. It wasn’t as if Jesse would be interested in a plump housewife, that was confused and hurting.

She drank deeply from the bottle of water, letting the cool water cool the jumpiness under her skin. Then almost spewed the water back when he mentioned a massage. She had never had one, and she could feel the color fill her face. But he was the expert and after cleaning the house and then working out, she was tired and slightly sore. She undressed and wrapped the towel around her, frustrated as always that the towel didn’t quite cover everything. Giving up, she laid on the table and made sure she was covered by the towel.

As the massage continued she couldn’t help the moisture gathering between her legs, couldn’t help the low moans of pleasure. And when he touched her between the legs, she came apart against his hand. Brenda had always orgasmed easily, frequently, and tugging on her nipples did it every time. For some reason, Bill had never cared that much, unless he was using his tongue, even then he was only interested in her until he reached his own orgasm. But Brenda wasn’t able to ask him for more, once she was aroused she lost all control, moving about and making noises in a manner that embarrassed her.

She enjoyed sex but always felt as if there should be something more, but she had no idea what it could be, only that she wanted more. She was lost on a plane where nothing existed but the sensations and wanting to please him as he whispered in her ears how beautiful she was, how much he wanted her, how much he loved the way she writhed on the table, how she moved under him, how she was his for his pleasure.

No one had ever said anything like that to her before and she found that his pleasure enhanced her own. Until she was coming again and she cried out as her body pushed up against his, and when he groaned his own release, she felt tears fill her eyes, it had been so good, so intense, so right. She was still semi-floating, not completely down yet when he told he wanted her, wanted her to belong to him, wanted her to do as he said for his pleasure. She nodded as she dressed but she was still in a haze and it wasn’t until she got home and was sitting in the car, that she remembered what he had told her to do. She couldn’t really do that, could she?

Oh, she realized , she had just cheated on Bill, she had never done anything like that before in her life. She expected to feel an overwelming guilt but for some reason she didn’t. That really surprised her, she usually felt guilty no matter what the issue. She remembered the letter Bill had written, how hurt she had felt that he wanted a life like his video, and suddenly she felt angry. If it hadn’t been for his behavior she would never have gone to the gym and none of this would have happened. She got out of the car and slammed the door. Somewhere deep inside, she recognized that she was out of control, but she didn’t care.

She stormed into the house and up the stairs, and into the spare room where she found her husband stroking himself again. Something snapped inside of her and she walked to the bed, where he was trying to cover himself up. She grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of him.

“You wanted to lick me, fine, then, you pervert, lick!”

She tugged her workout shorts down and spread her legs, her hands on her hips, her anger at herself directed at him.
 
All day long my mind had been in a frazzle with constant memories of the evening before. I just couldn’t shake the idea that she was having an affair. The more I thought of it the more I became aroused. By the end of the day I was in a constant state of arousal and my underwear was becoming soaked with my pre-seminal fluid.
Several times I made my way to the men’s room and as I stood in a stall with my pants and underwear around my ankles I stroked myself to orgasm several times. It didn’t help, I couldn’t get rid of my erection and I couldn’t stop thinking about her with another man.
Finally in the early afternoon I was able to refrain from masturbating long enough to make my way home. It was early yet and I knew I had several hours before Brenda came home.
I made a stop in the garage and retrieved my special DVD, then up the stairs to my new bedroom. I first had to set the dvd up with the television in the room and then removing my clothes I sat on the bed and propped myself up on a pillow.
I fast forwarded thru the dvd to the part where the woman had just straddled her husbands face. I began to stroke my still hardened cock and felt a flush as I imagined that the woman was Brenda. I closed my eyes and stroked. Just as I was approaching ejaculation the door suddenly banged open.
It was Brenda. I grabbed for the blanket and tried to cover myself but in an instant she grabbed the blanket and pulled it from me, exposing my lust.
She stepped up to the bed and looked down at me. “You wanted to lick me, fine, then, you pervert, lick!”
The next moment she had unsnapped her shorts and pushed them to the floor. She quickly climbed on the bed and straddled my face opening herself with her fingers to my lust-filled eyes. I examined the swollen and aroused lips of her pussy. The lips gaped open and I could plainly see a thin whitish substance that oozed out and down the succulent lips.
I knew immediately what it was. I looked up into her eyes and acknowledged the gift she was providing. She smiled, a wicked, hateful smile that sent my heart racing.
I raised my face, opened my mouth and took the whole of her pussy into it. I swooned as I heard her groan of pleasure. I began to suck. I sucked like a man long deprived, I meant to devour whatever came forth from that erotic wellspring of lust.
Suddenly I felt her tense, Her fingernails clawed at my scalp as she pressed down inside my mouth. She groaned and with her hands cupping my head, holding my mouth just so she released a heavy flow of what she had been saving just for this moment. My fate was sealed!
My cock reacted violently, pulsing and throbbing. I sealed my mouth tightly over her cunt, sealing it and its contents and sucked, quickly and repeatedly. I swallowed, again and again. I begged for more. She held my head tightly as she continued to force more of her lovers cum into my mouth. I moaned my approval and it was then I heard the sound of soft, sensual laughter. It was a laughter I had not heard from her before. It was a wicked, titillating laugher, the kind made when someone is in total control of some thing or someone. The echo of that laughter coursed thru my body to the depths of my being. As I consumed I felt I was being consumed. I was what I had long desired to be, but I knew that this was not a thing of love she presented me with. She was not feeding me her lovers cum to please me, why then. And then as her fingers tangled in my hair and forced her cum filled cunt over my thrusting tongue I heard her talking, talking as I sucked her sweet pussy, talking as if to someone. I glanced up over her trembling belly and saw the phone in her hand!
 
Brenda was surprised that as Bill licked her and found his own pleasure she felt nothing, nothing for him, nothing for her, just nothing. It was as if the woman she had always been had disappeared and in place was this female she didn't know, didn't understand.

He seemed lost in what he was doing, as she leaned over and picked up the cordless phone, dialing Jesse's number at the gym. She had an image of doing something inocuous like grocery shopping all the time that Bill was between her legs. Why had she never realized that the reason she didn't really care one way or the other when he was between her legs is that he only wanted to stick his tongue up inside her, seldom tonguing her clit which is where the nerve endings were.

As soon as Jesse answered the phone, Brenda realized that now she was aroused, now she was close to the edge. Her breathing sped up, her heart pounded, she could feel the muscles inside clenching again and agan as she remembered how wonderful it felt to have him inside her. And when he said to her, "You are mine, I own you, come for me NOW!" She orgasmed stronger than she had ever done with Bill before. She cried out in her pleasure as Jesse murmurred in her ear that he wanted to hear her pleasure, for her to be noisy and let him know through her noise that she belonged to him.
She was still panting hard, when Jesse told her to get up off the bed and leave the room.

As she hung up the phone, she slid from the bed, and bent over to pick up her workout shorts. The motion bared her pussy to Bill, and she spread her legs a little, letting him see her damp pussy, swollen from her orgasms with Jesse. Although Bill's tongue had done the work, she felt as if it was Jesse who made her orgasm.

She stood up and turned to him, a look of utter disdain on her face as she announced slowly and carefully. "You will sleep here from now on. Should I require your services again, I will let you know." Then still bare to the waist, she walked from the room into the master bedroom, which she now would use alone. She took a shower and then lay on the bed, pulling the comforter over her shoulders. For the first time in ten years, Brenda Jackson did not eat dinner with her husband. Instead she slept more deeply than she had in her life, not waking until the next morning.
 
Back
Top