Disabled subby guy looking for a dominant female for roleplay

Braced4Impact

Disabled Sex Slave
I'm a 42 M born with a disability called spina bifida, where I walk with a limp, use leg braces, have some sensation issues, and incontinence issues. I always thought of my disability as a detriment and hindrance to my life, but over time, I accepted it and embrace it. I know there are some folks out there who are attracted to those with disabilities called devotees, and I'm very open to chatting with you, but even if you're just curious about disability or think some aspects are kinda hot about it, like the permanent lack of control or having a sub depend on you etc. I'd love to either strike up a general conversation with someone interested in my disability, but if you want to keep it strictly as a role play, that's cool, too. I'm submissive and have many fetishes. Here are just a few that turn me on. Receiving: bondage, tickling, bastinado, foot massage/worship, medical play, kidnap play or CNC, scientific experimentation, spanking, whipping, flogging, paddling, pegging, anal, sounding, light CBT, mommy domme, diapering, ANR, slavery/black market role play, and probably more. Giving: pussy worship, massages, foot worship, etc. I can also switch as a dom, if necessary. Anyway, if any of these sound interesting to you, please feel free to message me here. I'm also very flexible, if you don't like an aspect mentioned, we can skip it or if there's something you'd like to try that I didn't mention, let's discuss it. It's all online role play for fun, anyway. I mean, we could have three heads and lasers coming out of our eyes in role play for all I care, it's all just for fun. Hope to hear from you :)

Hi Braced4Impact...I just saw your post today.I was just reading through the role play threads as I am new to Literotica. I was intrigued about your personal journey.I am actually attracted to a disabled guy in real life but don't know how to ask him about his sexual abilities without offending him. He has muscular dystrophy. Any thoughts? If not, that's ok, I just wanted to say hello. Have a good day.

Back