Diamond's

What turns you on about woman on woman? :D

hehe thanks for asking on the thread ;)

I love the thought of soft lips, and a soft body... I love boobs.. and nippples.. and the feminine noises.. long hair to pull.. all of it :devil:
 
Hmmm.. so I've been solicited.. to record another audio.. something specific and naughty.. I'm debating it.. what's the general consensus on this one..

to record or not to record?!​
 
Hmmm.. so I've been solicited.. to record another audio.. something specific and naughty.. I'm debating it.. what's the general consensus on this one..

to record or not to record?!​

If it feels good, do it??;)
 
YOU would say that :p



lol :devil: i'm not easy.. surely you know that by now



I am doing great.. almost done cooking the bun in my oven LOL.. 90 days to go :D and I am taking good care of myself and hubs does an excellent job of helping too ;)

So far, you have 2 votes to record. Why am I singled out. :p


Funny, I never likeed easy. :D
 
I am doing great.. almost done cooking the bun in my oven LOL.. 90 days to go :D and I am taking good care of myself and hubs does an excellent job of helping too ;)

Very happy to hear that! I hope you're taking it easy, though. It's gonna go by before you know it! Any idea of the date? My little bear was December 21. Makes for a very interesting juggling act during the holiday season!!
 
Very happy to hear that! I hope you're taking it easy, though. It's gonna go by before you know it! Any idea of the date? My little bear was December 21. Makes for a very interesting juggling act during the holiday season!!

She is due december 10th give or take a couple days :D
 
She is due december 10th give or take a couple days :D

That's wonderful! You'll have lots of celebrating in your house from Thanksgiving all the way to the New Year! (Just like my house...my birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day this year -- I'll be 29 again! *cough, cough*)
 
That's wonderful! You'll have lots of celebrating in your house from Thanksgiving all the way to the New Year! (Just like my house...my birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day this year -- I'll be 29 again! *cough, cough*)

hehehe you can turn 29 as many times as you like ;) yes we are very excited to have a little snow baby all our own :D
 
Back
Top