kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
I'll need my rest for tomorrow. I have loads of nothing to do.![]()
And that can be exhausting!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll need my rest for tomorrow. I have loads of nothing to do.![]()

nonpost for the unthread.......
from a nameless nonperson
hehe I like the sound of thatfor the nonperson retiree that inhabits this nonthread.......

for the nonperson retiree that inhabits this nonthread.......
hehe I like the sound of that
I think I will sign my Name on the Bottom of it
from the Bear & P J![]()
~ Yup, I know what you mean. I too used to like them Irish rapscallions, you too, but now I'm not too sure.
![]()
[links to Wikipedia]

I see you're in good spirits.![]()

Nope, not quite ... that comes tomorrow night.
~ Very much unlike me after alcohol.![]()
You mean you haven't been sneaking into Essa's vodka?
Nope, I know it's a terrible thing to say on such a Bulletin Board as this, but I've got a lot on.
I'm so looking forward to retirement. I can't wait to be all cantankerous like ... erm ... people who have retired.
I was like this long before I retired.
~ Yup. I'm so looking forward to the day I'm on the roof with a high powered rifle and the neighbours are whisperin', "Well, he always was a bit of a loner ... "

Sometimes it's hard to find innocent people, damnit!
G'afternoon/evening folks.![]()
Don't shoot innocent people.![]()
Sometimes it's hard to find innocent people, damnit!
G'afternoon/evening folks.![]()

Oh My God! I wish I could've seen your face when you typed that!Hi Cate. I'm innocent.
*nods his agreement with Cathleen*
But fortunately us shy, retiring and modest Irish boys aim to keep out sights straight.
Good evening, Cathleen ... now, that does remind me of a tune.![]()
Oh My God! I wish I could've seen your face when you typed that!
I think perhaps you had difficulty typing that statement too, Kylan.
I have, on rare occasion, met these shy, retiring and modest Irish boys and when I do I know for certain they are not related to me!
I hope you're both well and life is treating you well.

Good Afternoon All.......................................![]()
What's going on Mr. Water?

Not much. This week has been great. Tomorrow is going to be short then I fly home.
How are you doing?![]()
I'm doing just great!
Thats Good to hear. How is the weather by you?
It warm here but I am still looking to going home.