kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
I found that roto rooter works good too.![]()
Sounds so drastic! Of course if one enjoys anal sex....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I found that roto rooter works good too.![]()

Oh my, no peaches. Did they indicate they'd ever have any?![]()
They have lots of fruit in them. I haven't tried the prune, but every flavor is loaded with fruit.
Sounds so drastic! Of course if one enjoys anal sex....![]()
You know the problem with anal sex is that the muscles were meant to work the other way. Eventually they don't work well and couple that with aging...... could make for a lot of wet farts.

oh thanks...just what I wanted to hear right before supper.
But at least they would be wet.
Hey where the hell is your sig line? Woman you're naked
I took it down for a rest.
You know the problem with anal sex is that the muscles were meant to work the other way. Eventually they don't work well and couple that with aging...... could make for a lot of wet farts.
oh thanks...just what I wanted to hear right before supper.
But at least they would be wet.
Hey where the hell is your sig line? Woman you're naked
You are right sase! First no new "did you know" and then no sig line. Could the real DGO have been kidnapped?![]()
First people complain that my sig line is tooooooooooo long, now you miss it. Make up your mind!

Well if it is there my index finger gets exercise on the scroll wheel!![]()
I put something there! I hope you two are happy now!

Thank you. It is perfect.![]()

I think you two just like looking at the walking man.![]()
Does cause my finger to pause a bit on the wheel.
You are right sase! First no new "did you know" and then no sig line. Could the real DGO have been kidnapped?![]()
I was beginning to worry...last time she got so strange she wound up in the hospital for a few days.
That's true.
So don't be pulling any funny shit woman.
My shit is always serious.
Yeah it's more serious when ya don't shit.
I was beginning to worry...last time she got so strange she wound up in the hospital for a few days.
And you are telling me they let her out?![]()
And you are telling me they let her out?![]()