DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either! Only whole grain or nothing for me. I even replaced milk with water on my cereal, never thought much of milk.

Good afternoon {{{{Wally}}}}}} I hear you about the whole grain. I don't do milk, I have found just munching on dry cold cereal works too. This time of year it is oatmeal though.
 
I'm off for a bit to push the last one out the door. :D


See ya'll after supper
 
Most of them are gone and the last one is getting ready to leave.

Just popped in to say hello to my favorite lady:kiss::kiss: Been a busy day but I made it. TGIF

Well, I'm off now to the Nest, erm I mean the Library, yes, the Library. Definitely going to the Library tonight.:rolleyes:
 
Just popped in to say hello to my favorite lady:kiss::kiss: Been a busy day but I made it. TGIF

Well, I'm off now to the Nest, erm I mean the Library, yes, the Library. Definitely going to the Library tonight.:rolleyes:

Glad you made it through the week. :kiss:
 
Just popped in to say hello to my favorite lady:kiss::kiss: Been a busy day but I made it. TGIF

Well, I'm off now to the Nest, erm I mean the Library, yes, the Library. Definitely going to the Library tonight.:rolleyes:

the library on a Friday night? :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top