kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
I didn't think anyone ate Wonder Bread these days!
Good morning DGO ~ I didn't even realize it was still being made.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I didn't think anyone ate Wonder Bread these days!
You should have returned and added to the fun.
Good morning DGO.
Well I am back now!![]()
Well perhaps the fun will begin now.
Are we gonna have some fun
Well perhaps the fun will begin now.
Are we gonna have some fun
What kind of fun might we be having
It's not the kinky kind of fun and that's for sure.

You couldn't pay me to eat it.
Me either! Only whole grain or nothing for me. I even replaced milk with water on my cereal, never thought much of milk.
Honey I'm home!
You are talking to Wally, right? Oh, it could be Boy1, but he's not been here!
I'm coming home to an empty house?
Most of them are gone and the last one is getting ready to leave.
Are they really leaving you home alone? No one to watch you?
I'm gonna try this with my sad face on....
I only have 2 home tonight.
![]()