done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
~turns around and looks at Husker~
You looked her in the face and said that outloud? That's not what you said earlier in the cafeteria.
![]()
He's on his way to the top!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
~turns around and looks at Husker~
You looked her in the face and said that outloud? That's not what you said earlier in the cafeteria.
![]()
He's on his way to the top!
He's on his way to the top!
Is that so when you nudge him he has farther to fall?![]()
Should I get a shovel and start diggin' the hole?
Yes! Nice and deep....
Yeah he mentioned something earlier about falling in...I wasn't sure what hole he fell in here. Do you know something about being tied to a board so he wouldn't fall in again?
![]()
OK, before I end up like that Irish Guy in your kitchen last month (I know, what Irish Guy?) the madness must end here and now.
I can't read well and my math skills are not the best. I didn't say anything earlier because I didn't want to be made fun of. I have an interpreter sitting with me at the computer reading what everyone says. I heard her say DGO was 89 but she's really 59. I just fired the poor lady and sent her back to work in the sweat shop where I rescued her from.
Look how many lives you all have ruined from this. It's wrong, so wrong.
I hope you feel good now Sase, you tattle-tale little brat.Couldn't let it go could you. Had to keep digging and digging didn't you. Well your name fits you well miss Sase Brat!!!

I don't know anything about that. Perhaps he was playing an unsavory character.
OK, before I end up like that Irish Guy in your kitchen last month (I know, what Irish Guy?) the madness must end here and now.
I can't read well and my math skills are not the best. I didn't say anything earlier because I didn't want to be made fun of. I have an interpreter sitting with me at the computer reading what everyone says. I heard her say DGO was 89 but she's really 59. I just fired the poor lady and sent her back to work in the sweat shop where I rescued her from.
Look how many lives you all have ruined from this. It's wrong, so wrong.
I hope you feel good now Sase, you tattle-tale little brat.Couldn't let it go could you. Had to keep digging and digging didn't you. Well your name fits you well miss Sase Brat!!!
I think you need a hug. OOps, sorry, I don't hug. How about half a ticket to Lickadick?
When I snuck into the girls room for a quick smoke between classes I heard two girls in the next stall saying that he only needs half the ticket. I'm not saying it's true, I'm just sayin...........
He'll get the other half of his ticket when he earns it. Have you seen pictures of his equipment? It's awesome.
Those girls lied!
Nope I'm not special enough to see his equipment.
~shrugs~
He's going to the top of my SHIT list! Yes, I might just push him over the edge when he gets there.
Should I get a shovel and start diggin' the hole?
Yes! Nice and deep....
Yeah he mentioned something earlier about falling in...I wasn't sure what hole he fell in here. Do you know something about being tied to a board so he wouldn't fall in again?
![]()
I don't know anything about that. Perhaps he was playing an unsavory character.
OK, before I end up like that Irish Guy in your kitchen last month (I know, what Irish Guy?) the madness must end here and now.
I can't read well and my math skills are not the best. I didn't say anything earlier because I didn't want to be made fun of. I have an interpreter sitting with me at the computer reading what everyone says. I heard her say DGO was 89 but she's really 59. I just fired the poor lady and sent her back to work in the sweat shop where I rescued her from.
Look how many lives you all have ruined from this. It's wrong, so wrong.
I hope you feel good now Sase, you tattle-tale little brat.Couldn't let it go could you. Had to keep digging and digging didn't you. Well your name fits you well miss Sase Brat!!!
Oh shut the hell up it's about time to get on the short bus and go home.![]()
I don't know if it's unsavory...maybe he should take a shower it might taste betta.
I think you need a hug. OOps, sorry, I don't hug. How about half a ticket to Lickadick?
When I snuck into the girls room for a quick smoke between classes I heard two girls in the next stall saying that he only needs half the ticket. I'm not saying it's true, I'm just sayin...........
He'll get the other half of his ticket when he earns it. Have you seen pictures of his equipment? It's awesome.
Those girls lied!
Nope I'm not special enough to see his equipment.
~shrugs~
You should have known I was just kidding. I haven't seen it either.
That was fun???
**send a whole case of WonderBread to Huskers house for Toast and a case of Guava jelly as well**
And I missed all of the fun this afternoon.![]()
I didn't think anyone ate Wonder Bread these days!
what else would they do with it?![]()
That was fun???
**send a whole case of WonderBread to Huskers house for Toast and a case of Guava jelly as well**
That definitely does NOT sound good.