Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't you mean 'still', not again Sase?
I'm hoping some of it will have melted by that time.
I found a mountain during the gloods and I built a bunker for the gales![]()

Welcome!
There is no such thing as barging in.
Hey BABY its cold outside.........![]()
Good morning DGO.
Wasn't me. I've pissed off enough people but I don't think I pissed her off.

Look at it like this............March 20th is the first day of spring!
yup and we will all be ass deep in snow again.
I'm hoping some of it will have melted by that time.
Oh ye of so little faith!
Happy Hump Day Maggie ~ How are things temperature wise in your neck of the woods?

That is one my favorites of the pix you post. I just says it all!![]()
I'm glad you like him........I like him too!
morning to everyone
hope your day is going well![]()
How has your morning been? It is sunny and all which is good but it sure is false advertising in terms of conditions outside.
I had toast for breakfast in honor of DGO today![]()
Good morning Lady in Red. I had oatmeal this morning....does that count for anything? Hope you're doing well this morning.