done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TOAST!
Toast ?
raspberry jam please on mine
Hi Sase and DGO![]()
where is the thread ? I guess I can pop in and be "pleasant " lol
where is the thread ? I guess I can pop in and be "pleasant " lol


(Yes u 2 Sase
)Toast, did someone make toast? I luv toast
Ladies(Yes u 2 Sase
)
**Peeks in, waves Hi**
hi back

so how was your weekend???
I see they toasted you already![]()
![]()
It was the same as all the others.
Kylan started all this when I mentioned buying a toaster.

Toast, did someone make toast? I luv toast
Ladies(Yes u 2 Sase
)
Thanks Husker. You only did that cuz you ate all the toast. 
I need some coffee real bad like. Gotta long day ahead. Why would Sase be in pain?Good Morning DGO!I need some coffee real bad like. Gotta long day ahead. Why would Sase be in pain?
![]()
