Desultory and Impulsive

Are you sure you cancelled the cult idea? Lol

Actually... yeah. Too much of a hassle. The accusations. The infighting. All my bitches getting jealous of all my other bitches...

That's not how I want my days to end.

That said....

If someone wants to start a cult for me and run it all themselves in their own name... be my guest.

Fuck that bullshit.

Actually... yeah. Too much of a hassle. The accusations. The infighting. All my bitches getting jealous of all my other bitches...

Good call. There's a buttload of work involved in setting up a cult (my phone just autocorrected to "cunt" :D ) and then you'd probably decide to take over the world, and that's even more work.

And then you'd never have time for all the depraved sex...

But if you really need a lawyer, I could probably transfer my qualifications and I know how to share nicely. ;):D

Good call. There's a buttload of work involved in setting up a cult (my phone just autocorrected to "cunt" :D ) and then you'd probably decide to take over the world, and that's even more work.

And then you'd never have time for all the depraved sex...

But if you really need a lawyer, I could probably transfer my qualifications and I know how to share nicely. ;):D

And depraved sex is all I really want.

But it's such a struggle to get a lot of people to provide you with such indefinitely.

I don’t really want my days to end doing laundry.

Tell me about it... :rolleyes:

Well... It usually starts out on some online forum were you happen upon a person and you are all like "(s)he appears to be all kinds of fucked-up and in the right kind of way too. I wonder... maybe... no... If I pm them I might appear..."

But you message them anyway and HOLY FUCK!!! like... CONNECTION!

So things are fucking crazy because (s)he seems to know all the tricks... just giving you barely enough of what you so desperately want and so fucking NEED that it's all just so maddening...

Well... It usually starts out on some online forum were you happen upon a person and you are all like "(s)he appears to be all kinds of fucked-up and in the right kind of way too. I wonder... maybe... no... If I pm them I might appear..."

But you message them anyway and HOLY FUCK!!! like... CONNECTION!

So things are fucking crazy because (s)he seems to know all the tricks... just giving you barely enough of what you so desperately want and so fucking NEED that it's all just so maddening...

It's sheer distance that usually pisses me off, but there's this rare occasion where you really connect someone local, but they're too chicken to meet up in person. That's fucking irritating.

It's sheer distance that usually pisses me off, but there's this rare occasion where you really connect someone local, but they're too chicken to meet up in person. That's fucking irritating.

I'd be too chicken if I didn't thankfully live so far away. That is... If we were able to establish a connection. Which I wouldn't. Because I read your tumblr pics and stalked you in my creeper time and you are impossibly intimidating.

I'd be too chicken if I didn't thankfully live so far away. That is... If we were able to establish a connection. Which I wouldn't. Because I read your tumblr pics and stalked you in my creeper time and you are impossibly intimidating.

Would you laugh if I described you as "impossibly intimidating"?

Because I found that hilarious!

I sometimes think I'll miss her like I once did.

Fact of the matter is... I do.

But don't tell me that
It's easier that I don't know

Few things are as bad as going about your day--wondering.

And getting so caught up into wondering
That it begins to hurt

As if
You have lost
A lost
That was
As much
As it wasn't

But it was yours
Because you felt it
And for a moment
You could hold it
And keep it's attention
...somehow

And now
All you got left to hold
Is what's left
In the hand of your heart's memory

A wisp of smoke
From a candle
Blown out by distance
...and time

And life having busied itself
...to protect itself

Understandably.

No matter...

I want to miss her
Like I once did.

And sometimes... I do.

And life having busied itself
...to protect itself

Understandably.

We submerge so much pain and loss in this busyness.

There are worse ways of coping and sometimes a great deal can be achieved.

Sometimes...

The best things achieved
Are achieved through sleep.

Attachments

• 20180407_090000-744x744.jpg
    20180407_090000-744x744.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
Back