Desi hot

Do Desi women enjoy "rape fantasy" especially? It seems so.

"Desi women" covers such a vast number of individuals that any suggestion that they all, or even most, enjoy any fantasy seems unlikely. They are individuals with their own minds.

Upon what do you base that theory pray tell.

My brother married a woman from India and they live in California. He suggested to her that she enjoy with me and my wife and him, a MMFF foursome. She balked at it and showed disinterest.

A couple nights later, so my brother told me, she was riding him cowgirl, and he said to her during the experience, "Wouldn't you want me to be my brother, and me with Gina (my wife)?" His wife, while on top of him, began to shake her head and body in a completely negative manner, and he had fun with it and said to her, "You know you'd want it." And she laughed and slugged him in the middle of the position and said, "No! No! No!" But at the same time she was laughing about it. He said to me that she looked totally hot, shaking a no response at that moment, and I determined that the root cause of this was her wanting to role play some kind of forced scenario. It must be because she's from India.

"Desi women" covers such a vast number of individuals that any suggestion that they all, or even most, enjoy any fantasy seems unlikely. They are individuals with their own minds.

Well I agree with this, as long as they align their own minds to my fantasies. Then it all makes sense.

Back