DEMOCRATS APPOINT WHITE MALE TO FILL SENATE SEAT long held by a minority.

Stay informed

In January, Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill to stop the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition feeding devises.

To receive updates on this legislation, click here.

Press releases

Feinstein to Introduce Updated Assault Weapons Bill in New Congress, December 17, 2012
Feinstein Statement on Connecticut School Shooting, December 14, 2012

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes and
Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration

Stay informed

In January, Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill to stop the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition feeding devises.

To receive updates on this legislation, click here.

Press releases

Feinstein to Introduce Updated Assault Weapons Bill in New Congress, December 17, 2012
Feinstein Statement on Connecticut School Shooting, December 14, 2012

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes and
Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration

So everything except muzzle loaders and break action/ single action weapons would be illegal and all grandfathered weapons would be NFA items......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA right...that's going to fly.
tumblr_lj9dlfNesn1qbvlyt.gif

LOL go find me an "Assault" hand gun and I'll sit here and laugh at you.

None of which are pistols....those MAC10's and UZI's pictured are SMG's already illegal as fuck for anyone to own who hasn't paid tens of thousands and spend several months to a couple years worth of ATF/Lawyer interactions to own, which wouldn't you know neither boy did.

So please tell me what another assault weapons ban or gun free zone that didn't do anything to stop any of the dozens of school shootings that happened between 94-04 inc the one you pictured will do now....

And you still haven't answered the question just like I said you wouldn't.

Explain why one of these rifles should be banned and what will it accomplish? (one being defined as a "rifle" or "long gun" is legal in all 50 the other an "Assault weapon" and is prohibited in several states under assault weapon bans.) I'm simply asking you to defend your position....
M1S1E-Lg.jpg
'
PA2m1a.png
I don't give a shit about rifles, and I think one of those is actually a plastic toy. As you pointed out, rifles aren't a problem; handguns are - semi-automatic handguns and high-capacity magazines. That's been my position all along.

Your position seems to be that the only things which can be called "assault weapons" are particular rifles with special attachments. I doubt that a judge would agree with your interpretation.

I don't give a shit about rifles, and I think one of those is actually a plastic toy. As you pointed out, rifles aren't a problem; handguns are - semi-automatic handguns and high-capacity magazines. That's been my position all along.

So why are you supporting the assault weapons ban which bans assault rifles?

Your position seems to be that the only things which can be called "assault weapons" are particular rifles with special attachments. I doubt that a judge would agree with your interpretation.

Under the law they are....like I said go find me an "assault" hand gun, I would love to have one with a bayonet or grenade launcher capabilities......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So why are you supporting the assault weapons ban which bans assault rifles?

Under the law they are....like I said go find me an "assault" hand gun, I would love to have one with a bayonet or grenade launcher capabilities......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sure, after you kick the weed and go through rehab.

Sure, after you kick the weed and go through rehab.

Kick weed? rehab? lmfao christ you're a moron....why didn't you pick something hard like cigg's or booze? oh wait...did that already.

Besides what's that got to do with the issue you keep avoiding?

Tell me why the need to ban assault rifles or even the imaginary assault hand guns you dreamed up?

None of them has had any effect....ever......in any state nor on a national level, hell more spree killings happened under the assault weapons ban than have with out it.

Just like with every other prohibitionist legislation it has failed miserably in the US, if there is a demand we just make a black market and exploit it.

What do you think an assault weapons ban will accomplish now that it failed horrifically to do for years previous? You think the 8th or 9th ban will be the magic number hua?? Absolutely brilliant phro
riker.gif

Kick weed? rehab? lmfao christ you're a moron....why didn't you pick something hard like cigg's or booze? oh wait...did that already.

Besides what's that got to do with the issue you keep avoiding?

Tell me why the need to ban assault rifles or even the imaginary assault hand guns you dreamed up?

None of them has had any effect....ever......in any state nor on a national level, hell more spree killings happened under the assault weapons ban than have with out it.

Just like with every other prohibitionist legislation it has failed miserably in the US, if there is a demand we just make a black market and exploit it.

What do you think an assault weapons ban will accomplish now that it failed horrifically to do for years previous? You think the 8th or 9th ban will be the magic number hua?? Absolutely brilliant phro
riker.gif
Have you noticed that nobody else is responding to you? Hell, I'd bet that some posters put me on their Ignore list because I quote your posts.

Have you noticed that nobody else is responding to you? Hell, I'd bet that some posters put me on their Ignore list because I quote your posts.

tumblr_m9cjkyfL9l1rwkr8go1_500.gif

You still can't answer the question can you? Just like I said you wouldn't....;)

Take it easy douche canoe!

have you noticed

the LIBZ and PROGZ and LOONS and TOLLY RANTERS

that are UP IN ARMS about CUNTS and COLOR

have NOTHING to say here, where a CUNT was OVERLOOKED:D, despite a COLORED person AXING for said CUNT:cool:

have you noticed

the LIBZ and PROGZ and LOONS and TOLLY RANTERS

that are UP IN ARMS about CUNTS and COLOR

have NOTHING to say here, where a CUNT was OVERLOOKED:D, despite a COLORED person AXING for said CUNT:cool:
Hold it a second.

You think that Sen. Daniel Inouye was "colored"?

The big question is when will the public see the media bias?

The double standards and outright hypocrisy has become so obvious its now hidden in plain sight.

I have no idea what people are talking about here. The Dems lost all their party diversity because the Governor of Hawaii appointed a white guy to replace a Japanese American?

I have no idea what people are talking about here. The Dems lost all their party diversity because the Governor of Hawaii appointed a white guy to replace a Japanese American?

Yes

You do get it

You just pretend NOT to get it

Doesn't fit YOUR narrative

Nothing to get because you have no point worth reading.

Of course I don't......sez YOU!

I know, lets go back to YOUR thread where you WHINE about the R's following long established rules and where Indonesia is a MODERATE MOOSEFUCK CUNTRY!

Listen up, WE GET IT!

We UNDERSTAND YOU!

I dont care if there's a white guy as long as its a DUMOH

OTOH, if the R's appoint a BLACK MAN as a Sen, he is an UNCLE TOM and a TOKEN

and what about the R;s getting rid of the HISPANIC CUNT from Chairmanship?

yes.....we know you don't care

:rolleyes:

you may even have deluded yourself

that SOME actually don't see thru you:D

Back