Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Simon Masterson

I waited with more than a little curiosity as I heard voices in the kitchen, albeit muffled, and I strained to hear what they said, but to no avail. Nor was I alone, as Massoud and Cecil were now very curious, too.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Rani asked you, "Well, how about what we...discussed?"

Michelle nodded, eager for what they had asked you before.

"Well," she said with a smile. "I think Daddy is making plans on how to buy the two of you, so I think the three of us walking in naked will certainly make his choice for him." She winked.

Simon Masterson

"Is that a fact? Well, in that case....our timetable can move ahead a little faster," Rani licked her lips, while Michelle coughed and then planted a kiss on your mouth.

"Let's do this," Michelle said after she kissed you....and then kissed Rani.

Rani was stunned by that, but Mich simply explained, "I've always loved women, too."

By now, the three of us blokes sat there, straining to hear, stuffing our faces with food and drink, killing time until your return....truly curious, even if like Cecil they had amorous interest in the lasses....Massoud was a little harder to decipher regarding his sexuality....but for whatever reason, his cock was beginning to harden, and that in turn caused Cecil's to stiffen as well.

My cock was already as large as it could be....hard, red, engorged, the foreskin peeled back....more than ready to show appreciation of such lovelies....

"Yes, let's," She agreed, kissing Rani's cheek. "Let's move quickly now, ladies, the boys are probably eager."

Simon Masterson

"Yes, ma'am," Michelle laughed, while Rani grinned widely and they both followed your lead out of the kitchen back into the dining area.....swaying their hips as we saw them.

I nearly came on the spot, and Massoud grabbed Cecil's head to force it back onto his cock. I backed off for a second, not wishing to cum yet, my grin growing as I saw just how confidently the trio of you ladies approached us.

"Well, well, well, a toast to the ladies....so this was your surprise, your secret whispered among you, was it?" I chuckled, doing my best not to leak precum yet.

"Part of it," she confessed, kneeling in front of him with a girl on either side. "I think you know what we want, Daddy."

Simon Masterson

I smiled as I realized just badly we all wanted the same thing. I nodded and turned to the girls.

"Well, it seems that we are on the same wavelength, love. Daddy is willing to do that. You see, just as Cecil was able to avoid the middleman by voluntarily signing himself over to Massoud under Article V, Section 2, so can you. Is that what you lasses want? To avoid auction, State training and induction, all of the humiliation of being displayed for the crowds unless I command it.....to become mine?" I asked you all.

"If so, is it because you expect to be slaves, anyway, or do you simply want this as my brother Peter does, and do this because you have a kink for it?" I ask curiously.

"Well, their prospects are as grim as mine," Cecil noted, before Massoud forced his cock back down his throat.

She nuzzled his thigh affectionately. "It is a combination of both, Daddy. They've seen how well you treated me and they want that for themselves, and they want you, Daddy."

Simon Masterson

"She is right. We know that you are her Daddy and that's a special relationship that we can't claim, but it was evident from the first that you are a caring, considerate Master. I, for one, am content to be your slave and call you 'Master', if you're even half as nice to me as you are to her....Master. If you wish to own me and claim me, I shall register as soon as I can. Rani can speak for herself, but I suspect that she feels almost precisely as I do," Michelle admitted, blushing, "besides....there is something exciting to the idea of being....taken now and then. I shall not have any choice but to let go of the silly scruples of my past and just enjoy every naughty, delicious act that you wish from me. And, of course, my prospects otherwise are pretty bad......and I wish to live with Scarlet, too...I'm very fond of her....and her cooking.....and her body."

"Master...I love that title. Also.....Lord. I know that Father would never approve, but I trust you to treat me as the princess that I am. But even if you do not....as Michelle said, if you are half as kind to us as you are to her....far better to leap into your ship now, rather than take our chances and hope that we can somehow become Mistresses ourselves....and candidly, if I own myself, I wouldn't really be in charge while Father lives. Nor could I properly enjoy the slave, and what if I wanted to own a same-sex slave? He would never accept that. Here....while I prefer men and it's a novel idea for me, I have at least the chance of getting to taste quim," Rani shocked me with her confession.

"Not to mention that you can see that slavery is whatever the owners make of it....and in the theatre, we are all family," Massoud counseled, "I would never dream of abusing this fine man here."

"And I trust you not to, Master, or I might not have done that, well....maybe I would have, what with my debts and you having such a fine cock," Cecil chuckled a bit.

"Oh, yes....you have a very nice one....Master," Michelle turned to you and to Rani, winking at me at last.

"Well, now everything is in the open. So, here it is. If you two wish to turn yourselves over to me under Article V, you know that the Crown shall liquidate nearly everything that you own, save for a few stipulated possessions, but I shall provide everything for you in the future. You can be luckier than Scarlet here, whom I only wish that I had known in advance and claimed directly. Just know that she is my favourite, as much as I shall enjoy you both. She is Daddy's girl. Still, you shall be like beloved nieces....that I dominate and fuck. Think of it that way, but still call me Master. So, did you two wish to go home and enjoy your last night as free women, or did you wish to spend the night with Scarlet and me?" I asked them.

"Are you bloody joshin' me, Master....no disrespect intended, but I am eager to be fucked," Michelle coughed.

"And I....do not wish to face Father. Give him as little time to pressure me before the act as he can have," Rani grinned, showing her white teeth.

"Well, what do you think, Scarlet, of their honest thoughts and feelings?" I asked you, smile growing wider.

"Mich and I have a history, Daddy," she said, nuzzling. "Unfortunately, our studies took us away from exploring everything further. Rani reminds me of myself when I was her age. Unfortunately, I didn't get what I needed until much recently. They're cut from the same cloth as me, Daddy, and Massoud is right. In the theatre, we are all family. We look out for one another, and I shudder to think of what would happen if Mich or Rani got someone who wouldn't treat them like the wonderful women that they are. If I were to let them go home and remain free women until they couldn't be anymore, and they got someone who was cruel to them, I would never forgive myself."

Her eyes shone in happiness at having her university girlfriend and her new found friend under the same roof as her. Yes, they will be naughty girls together, and she was already dreaming of warm orgies surrounded by those she loved.

Simon Masterson

"Well, then. It's settled. Tonight, you ladies shall spend the night here, and tomorrow, the final day of my holiday, we shall take you to the Centre to register you both as my slaves. The Crown liquidators shall come for your stuff and we shall let your father see you as a free woman for the last time, Rani, before my collar is placed around your neck. Might as well get used to being naked, too. I don't have much use for clothing for slaves. Not usually, at any rate. Luckily, as I serve the Bank of England, I deal often with the Royal Liquidation Service. Michelle, is there anyone who you might wish to contact from your past?" I asked her.

"No, Master," she blushed a bit, "unless you count an ice queen of a Mum and a pervy stepfather who always wanted to fondle my bum. To be honest, I didn't mind that part, but I didn't like being blamed for it by Mum."

"Thank you, Master, for claiming us. I think that Father will handle it once he knows that my fate is sealed and that I did this on my own....and thank you, Scarlet, for helping with this," Rani told us.

"Yes, Scarlet, my love, you are quite the matchmaker, finding Daddy two new slaves....well done, though you shall always be Daddy's girl and my favourite, I assure you," I reminded you.

"To great Masters and happy slaves," Cecil proposed the toast.

"I'll drink to that," Massoud chuckled.

"Well, it seems, my love, that you have nothing to fear for your friends," I assure you as I raise my glass.

She clapped her hands in delight. "Thank you, Daddy," she said sincerely, reaching for her own glass, raising it in toast and taking a sip of her screwdriver.

Simon Masterson

"Well, I do thank you, friends, but I must be off. It has been a lovely supper, but I have a slave to train....and to bugger," Massoud chuckled, attaching a leash to Cecil's collar and leading him away as they embraced everyone and headed off.

From the look on Cecil's face, he wasn't too displeased by it, either. Not to mention the hardness of his cock.

Once they left, I turned to you and told you, "So, my love, you are quite welcome, as are you ladies. Come here, Scarlet. Lie down on the floor. Michelle, spread Scarlet's legs and begin eating her out to an orgasm. It is time for her release. While that happens, I want Rani to suck my cock. Are you ready for that, Rani, knowing that this dick has been inside Scarlet not that long ago....?"

"Yes, Master!" Rani surprised me with her enthusiasm, getting on her knees to begin kissing and licking the head of my cock.

Meanwhile, Michelle licked her own lips as she quite clearly anticipated a second dessert....your quim.

Simon Masterson

Michelle lay in front of you and began lightly licking the outside of your quim first, deliberately avoiding your clit. She began sucking a little on your cunny lips, her tongue dancing on either side of your fanny without actually invading it.

Meanwhile, Rani licked playfully on my cock, first the head and the slit, then along the base a little, under what would normally be under the foreskin. From the look on her face, she was relieved that I cleaned up under there, so evidently, she feared that not happening yet. She winked at me, but kept licking, even kissing my cock. My cock really stiffened for sure, between Rani's tongue, lips, and facial expressions on the one hand.....and the Sapphic scene in front of me. The sight of a lovely pair of slave girls eating each other....and one of them my sweet adopted daughter, too.....

She moaned and squirmed underneath Michelle's skilled tongue, watching her Daddy get sucked off by Rani, her breathing in short pants.

Simon Masterson

I began caressing Rani's face and hair while she sucked harder on my cock, now more hungrily taking my dick inside her mouth. Evidently, she had decided that she liked sucking a cock, and she was eager to keep at it. She began moaning and speaking in Punjabi, the words unknown to me, but the context made their meaning clear.

Meanwhile, Michelle took some pity on you and began darting her tongue in and out of your cunny, stabbing the insides with it and getting a nice coating of your juices on that tongue as it lapped away at you....and then she began sucking and licking your clit for just a little bit, really working on your quim to get you hot and bothered.

Scarlet moaned and arched her back, spurred on by Michelle's tongue, her Daddy's watchful gaze, and Rani's Punjabi. One leg hooked over Michelle's back and began stroking it encouragingly.

Simon Masterson

I now wanted a bit more from Rani, and I reached downward to her quim to stroke her clit a little before bringing my cock to her quim....and found her cherry...her hymen, still intact. I stroked her clit a little more and caressed her back, leaning in to whisper to her, "I'm about to deflower you, love. It is going to hurt a little. You've been a nice, proper Sikh lass I see, but no more of that. I shall try to make the pleasure worth the pain."

I then pierced her maiden cunny, causing her to whimper and sob a bit, stopping for a moment to caress her face and kiss her neck before moving in and out of her. The first strokes were gentle, but the second and third were less so, and with each new stroke, I quickened the pace. Pretty soon, neither of us worried much about the blood or the initial pain from when I shredded her maidenhead. Our bodies glistened with sweat and heat...our passion intensified with our desire, and we rocked our bodies back and forth we fucked....even rutted now.

Meanwhile, I looked off and on to where Michelle had you at her mercy, Daddy's girl now under the pitiless ministrations of a Sapphic minx who had no intention of ceasing until she had you screaming out her name as she lapped away greedily at your soaked quim. I saw the look of insatiable lust on your face as she ate you repeatedly, making you hers for the moment, though ultimately you were all mine.

She was getting close to her release, bucking her hips into Michelle's face as her eyes fluttered open and shut, grabbing fistfuls of the carpet as if that alone could keep her grounded.

She locked eyes with her Daddy and she gave a soft whimper of pleasure, her body shaking as the release built up even more. "Mich. . . " she sobbed brokenly, licking her lower lip. "Mich, more, please. . ."

Anne shivers as Peter agreed to wield the mode of punishment this time. She felt her puddy tears burn lines down her ashen cheeks. Why did she let it go on for so long?

Edmund lifted his head. He wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing him show weak emotions and cry. It wasn't going to matter how badly it turned out for Anne his pride wasn't compromised.

"Four years I believe First." Ellen replied softly.

Jacob stood and watched disappointed a whip wouldn't be used. "They been called. Ought be 'ere inna bit."

Anne walked to the desk and leaned. As her bare ass is in place for striking, Anne takes a deep breath. Ellen felt her hand tremble as she handed the paddle to Peter. It was the greatest feat she didn't drop it on the floor.

Edmund lifted his head and turned away. Jacob observing this mannerism grabbed the lad by the jaw and forced him to face Anne. "Look..look w'at yer foul beastie costs.. ya t'ink yer be"er t'an 'er. I mightna be a 'olding back meh fista."

Anne began trembling as Peter continues to speak. please don't continue beating me if I faint.

"Yeesss First." Anne replies nervously.

Edmund struggled but Jacob has a tight hold. There was no escaping the hell they created.

"One" Anne shouted as the hot rush of pain spreads on the bare flesh. "Two" nearly screamed as the jarring swat lifted her feet from the floor. "Ttthhh....eeeeerree!" Anne screamed then sobs pitifully.

The scream was so loud no one heard Ellen gasp. Mistress Via was in the doorway.wearing dressing robes and her eyes were dark embers of anger. Molly went and told Victoria about the reason the officers were pulling up to Kent manor.

Simon Masterson

I kissed and caressed the back of Rani's neck....and her shoulders, as she tightened and tensed up on me...shuddered, and let out a bit a bit of serious Punjabi profanity, or so it seemed. She bit her bottom lip and pushed back harder at me as I finally lost control of my cock and balls in this very tight, virginal hole. I shot four or five ropes of cum inside my new Punjabi pet....she moaned loudly and squirted on me before she slackened and collapsed on the floor.

Meanwhile, Michelle now sucked on your clit with a vengeance, as if it were a cock really, while slipping a finger into your bum to play with the inside of your arsehole. She then switched to licking her way down to your arse, rimming you without apology or warning. She was eager to taste more of you still....hungry and thirsty for more of you, in fact.

Peter Masterson

"That's enough. I think that you've been punished enough for this first offence, Anne. I won't subject you to more for this time. You've learned your lesson, I trust. I wish to show at least a little mercy, because you were gulled by a narcissist like Edmund, who clearly doesn't love you, but used you to get room and board. Now, get decent, wipe your tears, and go with Ellen, poor lass. You shan't do this again, shall you?" Peter surprised even himself with his clemency.

Turning to Edmund, however, he stated grimly, "You are going to face the music, my defiant friend, and something tells me that after a few years in prison, you'll beg for a slave's collar!"

What he didn't add was that the new prison mentality was designed to encourage non-violent criminals to opt for slavery over prison, so they made it deliberately as unpleasant and humiliating, even dangerous, as they could. He knew this from barrister friends who had defended criminals and seen first hand the penal system these days. A few months into their sentences, many prisoners were already clamoring to be sold into slavery instead, and most got their wish.

Now Peter wondered what his Mistress thought....hoped that he had pleased her, but he couldn't be sure, so he told Jacob, "You keep an eye on him. I'm going to report to the Mistress."

Walking down to where Mistress Via was, Peter bowed from the waist and then frowned, "I regret to report that I had to punish Anne for her offences against You and Your estate. Three swats with a paddle, albeit rather hard swats. Bare-bottom. She shan't repeat her error, I daresay. The bobbies are on their way to pick up Edmund, her lover, who was squatting in the attic."

Scarlet couldn't hold back anymore and as Michelle began rimming her arse, she screamed and came with a vengeance, her legs spasming on the floor as her back arched into a beautiful bow before fell boneless onto the floor, jerking softly every so often.

Back