Daily chat and more

I'm sure I could dig out some of the cricket club interviews I did a few years back, I would guess that's not what you're looking for though and I don't have anything else saved I'm afraid.

I'm just teasing :). I really did want a writing sample from the rp guy. It's hard to find someone with a similar style. Most don't want to write, they want to wank, lol.

Very few new personals to read so I just posted the same comment on three of them. Thank you for your hospitality and good luck!

I'm just teasing :). I really did want a writing sample from the rp guy. It's hard to find someone with a similar style. Most don't want to write, they want to wank, lol.

Very few new personals to read so I just posted the same comment on three of them. Thank you for your hospitality and good luck!

Yeah I noticed your other posts after replying to the one on here, good luck to you too!

Not had chance to be around here for a long time, back with the ability to chat regularly again now though so would love to hear from any interested ladies.

Hey there. If you have time, check out my thread. :)

What caused your absence of 5 months?

Hey there. If you have time, check out my thread. :)

What caused your absence of 5 months?

Hi

It's an interesting thread, I like the variety of conversations.

My absence was caused by real life fun overtaking online fun.

Very nice! I've moved too, but only a couple of miles so no improvement in the weather for me.

Every now and then you come to that fork in the road and have to make that move. ;) That sounds much easier than mine, and colder, too. *shiver*

Every now and then you come to that fork in the road and have to make that move. ;) That sounds much easier than mine, and colder, too. *shiver*

Aye, it's canny brisk here now we're in October. Just means there's a need to snuggle up with someone though ;)

One more attempt to drum up some conversation this fine Sunday evening/ Monday morning...

Back