"Daddy"

Xavier smirked slightly as he accepted the kiss. He had her! He kissed Hannah back just as tenderly and lovingly as he once kissed his wife. He pulled Hannah close again and continued to fondle her breast. He squeezed and groped it, teasing her erect nipple. He slid his hand from her chest to her belly button and back again, feeling Hannah's body up and down.
 
I pull back from the kiss, turning my body so that I am now straddling your lap, i smile at you shyly "are you sure you want to do this" I question as I move closer to you, kissing you lips again softly, one hand sliding down to the bottom of your shirt, slowly sliding my hand up, running my soft hand against your solid chest as I continue to kiss you.
 
"Oh yes, I'm quite sure," Xavier said. With Hannah facing him, it was a little harder to touch her breasts. Instead, Xavier wrapped his arms around Hannah and pulled her close into him. He could feel her firm little titties pressing into his chest. They weren't nearly as big and soft as his wife's had been, but on Hannah's sweet, delicate frame, they were heavenly. Xavier continued kissing Hannah, feeling his dick getting harder and stronger as it pushed against his briefs, straining to be free. He gently started rubbing her back.
 
I nod as I pull my head back, looking down at you, I can't help but wonder what this will mean for us afterwards. Trailing my hand down slowly, I slide it down and into your pants, gasping loudly as it comes into contact with your hard cock, I hesitate slightly before wrapping my small hand around your cock, looking up at you shyly, waiting for your reaction.
 
Even through his briefs and flannel pjama pants, Xavier could feel Hannah's delicate touch on his cock.

"You're a naughty girl," he said in jest, a big smile playing across his face. Squeezing her tighter, he stood up, scooping Hannah up in his arms with him, and tenderly carried her toward his bedroom. She was as light as she was small and delicate. She weighed next to nothing in Xavier's strong arms. She seemed almost helpless in his embrace.
 
I giggle softly as I feel myself being pulled into your arms and carried into the bedroom "well if you don't like it, I could always stop" I say, a small smirk playing on my lips.

As we enter the bedroom. I don't even wait until you put me down, before leaning up and attacking your lips with my own, focusing on how good it feels to be with you.
 
Xavier held Hannah close as she kissed him again. His heart was beating fast now, and his cock was straining to be free. After a good, long, two minutes, he broke the kiss, and dumped Hannah on the bed. With a grin, he reached out, took the collar of Hannah's shirt, and with one powerful tug, ripped her shirt wide open, exposing her perky little titties and her flat belly in all thier glory.
 
I gasp as I feel the shirt being ripped of off my body, I look up at you raising my eyebrow as I lay back on the bed, smiling up at you.l

"You know it's not fair that you've taken my clothes of, but not yours" I say, my eyes running up and down over your body, as I let the shirt slide back on my shoulders, waiting for you to make the next move.
 
"Gosh, your beautiful," Xavier said. He reached out and clamped his hands down on both Hannah's breasts and gently squeezed. He massaged and groped her titties, then ran his hands down her stomach. He opened his robe and fumbled with the flaps on his pants and briefs. Soon enough, he forced his penis and testicles out into the open. His cock was huge, looking more like a horse's than a man's. It was long and thick. It throbbed and quivered with excitment and Xavier shed his robe and leaned in to kiss Hannah and fondle her bare titties.
 
I moan as I feel your hands on me, suddenly wanting more, I groan arching my body up towards yours as you pull your hands back. However as soon as I see what you are doing, I stop as I watch you start to undress, I glance down, my eyes widening slightly as I look at your cock, "you're so big" i say, blushing as soon as I have said it. I lean up to kiss you back, my hand running down your chest, resting on your stomach.
 
Breaking the kiss for only a moment, Xavier whispered, "If you like, you can touch it, Annie." Again, it was more of a command than a suggestion. Xavier moved in to continue kissing Hannah, wrapping one arm around her back while the other continued to fondle her breasts and stomach.
 
I kiss you back again, harder and deeper more demanding this time! I slowly move my hand down of off your stomach, moving further, my small hand wrapping around your warm erect cock, I gasp softly, feeling it twitch in my hands, but I keep it there, leaning up against you, my bare chest pressed firmly against your own.
 
Hannah's delicate little fingers wrapped around his massive dick excited Xavier. They were delightfully cool and soft. Her touch was light and dainty. It was obvious this was the first time she'd ever held a real penis in her hand. It made Xavier's heart beat faster.

"Yes, my love," he gasped. "Squeeze my cock. Hold my cock. Love my cock." He fondled her breasts and her stomach some more.
 
I nod, my fingers tightening around your cock, squeezing it softly as I brush my thumb over the head, my hand continuing to work your length "am I doing okay?" I ask softly as I place light kisses along your jawline and neck, as I press up against you harder, bare skin on skin, wanting to feel as close to you as possible.
 
Xavier gasped again as Hannah began stroking his penis. "Oh yes, darling! Yes! Don't stop!" Her delicate touch was wonderfully stimulating. He twisted his head and caught her lips, giving her yet another kiss as she stroked him.
 
I smile, happy that you seem to be enjoying it, I bite down on your lower lip lightly, my hand loosening as my fingertips slide up annd down the sensitive skin of your cock, as I wrap one leg around your waist tightly, pulling you down against me
 
Xavier smiled as Hannah stroked him. This was wonderful! A dream come true! A sweet, innocent virgin was masturbating him, a big, hulking man. He could never feel this way with his ex-wife. In her mind, he had always been that shy, awkward boy who had never seen a woman undress in front of him, much less touch one. She never appreciated him for the man he was. But Hannah adored him. She worshiped him. And he loved it. Slowly, he felt himself building toward orgasim.
 
I smile back at you, not able to take my eyes of off you, barely able to believe to believe that I am actually doing this, my hand continues, squeezing tightly before relaxing my grip and continuing to run my hand up and down, wanting to make you feel good, my other hand running up and down over your chest slowly. I lean up "anything else you want me to do for you?" I whisper softly in your ear.
 
"Oh yes!" gasped Xavier as he came. A jet of cum splattered on the bed. "Yes! Oh, baby! Suck my cock! Suck my cock!" His penis felt wonderful, the sensation of Hannah's fingers still caressing it causing it to pump still more cum out and onto the bed.
 
I feel your cock twitching in my hand, before I feel the wet, sticky cum all over my fingers, I look up at you surprised, but continue to slide my hand up and down.

Nodding at your command, I let go sliding down, hesitating before flicking my tongue out over the top of your cock tasty the salty cum there, I open my mouth, taking you in my mouth, sucking softly.
 
Xavier gasped again with glee. His ex never sucked his penis. She only kissed it. Hannah was wonderful. Sure she wasn't doing it as vigourously as he'd hoped for, but she was young and inexperienced. She was still a bit unsure of herself.

"It's okay, babe," he said, running his hands through her dark hair. "Just suck it. Suck it like a lollipop or a popsicle. Oh yes, that feels wonderful, darling." He slowly took off his shirt, revealling his muscular chest and abs, toned from excercise. He wasn't wooly, but he had enough chest hairs to make him look even more masculine, though a few grey hairs stuck out amist the black ones.
 
I nod, taking your advice and pushing my head down further, taking more of you in my mouth, my eyes flickering up towards you as I suck harder and deeper, starting to roll my tongue round and round your cock. Resting one hand on your chest as I slide it up and down your strong chest, never taking my eyes of off you.
 
Now this was more like it. Hannah's mouth was warm and wet. Her tongue was soft and moist. This was wonderful! Xavier continued to stroke Hannah's hair and her cheeks as she sucked him.

Presently, Xavier had to cum. He briefly considered pulling out, but thought better of it. Hannah already got a taste of his cum when she started sucking his still dripping dick, so he was sure she wouldn't mind a blast of more of the stuff. His ex would never have had any of it. Once when they were Hannah's age, Xavier attempted to eat his ex's pussy, but instead got a face full of her belly - not very pretty, considering it was as hard and tight as a drum. His ex thought ingesting semen and vaginal fluids was disgusting, and refrained from oral sex. But Hannah was still young, and Xavier had always dreamed of having a sweet little girl sucking him off.
 
I glance up at you smiling as you seem to be enjoying, I decide to take it a step further, pushing my head down, trying to relax as I take your cock into my throat, taking more in until I feel myself starting to gag, I pull back just slightly, holding your cock there and sucking harder, my hand moving up and wrapping around your cock, sliding it up and down the part that I can't take in my mouth.
 
"Oh yes!" gasped Xavier as Hannah gave him double stimulation with her mouth and her hand. Pleasure flowed through him like a flood. Soon, he couldn't help himself, and he began to ejaculate into Hannah's mouth. He shuddered with the intense sensation of pleasure from the orgasim.
 
Back
Top