Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this happen too.
Recently it's because I've refused phone sex.

It's happened to me as well.

All I can say is this. If I'm no longer worth the effort or I was just an object to obtain, he can go jack off with a handful of rusty razor blades.

<snip>

All I can say is this. If I'm no longer worth the effort or I was just an object to obtain, he can go jack off with a handful of rusty razor blades.

I know I am late to this, but I wanted to add my support. I'm not here for general sexual contact...I'm waiting for my "one" for that. As far a I am concerned, this is a place to chat and hang out with like minded people, and form friendships. There should NEVER be an expectation of something sexual, unless it's something that grows naturally oout of a relationship between two people.

It's those that have a problem with that who should be the ones leaving the forums.

(Though I am willing to supply rusty razor blades where needed. :devil: )

I may post more when I have a computer. :) I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the responses. I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with "playing" with multiple people, on the contrary, I think it's fabulous.. Very liberating.. I simply meant I'm incapable of it. I do have a Daddy.. A wonderful man, who continues to capture more of my heart daily. I don't know if I could have managed what I've been dealing with had it not been for him and the other friends I've met here. The support I've received, nothing short of amazing. I'm just saying having that ONE strong, emotional, and physical attachment is key to my being able to let go with others. I simply can not "play" without knowing I've got my "true connection" with another who wants to share, care, protect.

The reason, I said "willie nillie" is because Ive had more than a few people obviously interested in me..who once it became obvious that I won't engage sexually with them..well, despite being generally nice people, don't even acknowledge me on the threads anymore. I guess that just hurts my feelings a little. I'm a huge flirt on the forum, admittedly. I'm confused with why when I make it clear I won't go off into a corner with you I'm suddenly not even worth previously friendly on thread banter..?

And FWIW, I'm aware, I shouldn't let it get to me.. I suppose it's just the baby girl in me.. Color me tender hearted.. Lol

Ahhh Yes I know the type. I have come across them and I am sure every Lit woman has and probably some Lit guys too.

Some of us are waiting for someone to share, care, protect and have a true connection and in the mean time, mad flirting is fun. I personally feel that a Daddy/baby girl relationship is something very special and it takes time to find a man worthy of that position. You and your Daddy are very lucky to have found each other.

I am tender hearted too, I just protect mine, cause who else will. :rose:

Have I told y'all recently, y'all are why I stay?? Lol..
Hugs and kisses to my fellow baby girls..:kiss:

My Daddy knows exactly what kind of handful he's got..what absolute treasure he found, and if taken care of properly there is no way he can possibly measure his ROI.. :rose:

That ^^^ is how every Daddy should make his bg feel... In case anyone needed to know.

Have I told y'all recently, y'all are why I stay?? Lol..
Hugs and kisses to my fellow baby girls..:kiss:

My Daddy knows exactly what kind of handful he's got..what absolute treasure he found, and if taken care of properly there is no way he can possibly measure his ROI.. :rose:

That ^^^ is how every Daddy should make his bg feel... In case anyone needed to know.

Yes.

And worth going without until the right one comes along.

I have been lucky in the past to have a very good Daddy.

So I know to wait for the right one.

:rose:

Hello all. :) It's very reassuring to hear that i do not have to answer every pm lol :)

You will get alot of them I'm sure, it is always up to you, if you want to communicate with that person. You can often tell by the tone of the pm if they want a conversation or a quickie.

Some days I feel like a complete stranger when I read this thread. :(

RA-I didn't know you have a Daddy. I'm really happy for you. Having him to support you through this transition is awesome. Hugs!

Photo-I hope you manage some sleep with those noisy neighbors.

Happy Saturday Hayley, NFL, DD, CA, Cookie, Peaches, and all of the other girls!

Waves to the daddies and all of the new folks!

You will get alot of them I'm sure, it is always up to you, if you want to communicate with that person. You can often tell by the tone of the pm if they want a conversation or a quickie.

that's very reassuring to hear; i just didnt want to appear rude by not answering lol.

Well, I'm headed out to the beach..y'all have a good one today.. I think between the zinc and titanium oxide, everyone within a satellite view of the Gulf will be able to locate me today, but..it should be fun..

Hugs..

RA-I didn't know you have a Daddy. I'm really happy for you. Having him to support you through this transition is awesome. Hugs!

Happy Saturday Hayley, NFL, DD, CA, Cookie, Peaches, and all of the other girls!

Waves to the daddies!

Hugs.

Sometimes families have growing pains that is all.

:rose:

Waves to the daddies and all of the new folks!
I hadn't really been advertising it.. ;)

I'm very lucky to have him. :rose:

Funny thing, I have had two Daddies and they both have been younger than me.

Lol!

One by seven years and one by two years.

:)

so your not too new at this! ;) :)

and being a lil girl is just a state of mind - of having your heart protected and cherished by a caring Daddy, who guides and teaches his lil girl :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back