Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just chatting with this dude he wanted to see a pic so I told him to go to my Facebook. He. See my picture and says. Your cute. But your a bit to BBW for my tastes. Us white guys are not into the thick woman as the brothers are
Justine, might I interest you in the freshly sawed off shotgun? Or perhaps, We'll just put the antique blunderbuss to work?

Sorry you had to hear that. I suppose after the ass-whopping, I'd probably thank him for letting me know he wasn't my type either. :rolleyes:

I'm cordial that way... :p

Gray skies are gonna clear up,
Put on a happy face;
Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
Put on a happy face.

Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,
It's not your style;
You'll look so good that you'll be glad
Ya' decide to smile!

Pick out a pleasant outlook,
Stick out that noble chin;
Wipe off that "full of doubt" look,
Slap on a happy grin!

And spread sunshine all over the place,
Just put on a happy face!
Put on a happy face
Put on a happy face

And if you're feeling cross and bitterish
Don't sit and whine
Think of banana split and licorice
And you'll feel fine

I knew a girl so gloomy
She'd never laugh or sing
She wouldn't listen to me
Now she's a mean old thing

So spread sunshine all over the place
Just put on a happy face
So, put on a happy face
~"Put on a Happy Face" from the musical "Bye, Bye Birdie"

I was just chatting with this dude he wanted to see a pic so I told him to go to my Facebook. He. See my picture and says. Your cute. But your a bit to BBW for my tastes. Us white guys are not into the thick woman as the brothers are

What a complete arse, he doesn't appreciate the joys and curves of a proper woman

Awwww that's so sweet but you know he missed out and he is an asshole we started having fun till he saw my pic on Facebook

Awwww that's so sweet but you know he missed out and he is an asshole we started having fun till he saw my pic on Facebook

Being an asshole doesn't mean you can be rude though, especially if you'd been having fun beforehand. Wouldn't insult any woman with comments like that

Cookie oh dear I hope you feel better soon.

Congrats on the weight loss Justine. And yeah that guy is an asshole.
I've found way more guys into bbw women then I thought there was.

Had a hell of a day. Didn't love my job so much today.

Thank you sis but before he said that he goes like your in Miami and black and that's when he said "your cute
But a bit to BBW for my taste us white guys are not into the thick woman like the brothers are .then he gonna put a smiling face on it

Being an asshole doesn't mean you can be rude though, especially if you'd been having fun beforehand. Wouldn't insult any woman with comments like that

Awwwwwwwww thank you and your right after he see my pic on Facebook he goes like you live in Miami and black

What a complete and total douchebag. I'm sorry he wasted your time. There are plenty of men that enjoy a curvy, gorgeous woman.

I've dropped some weight myself recently, and I was told not to lose too much as I'm loved the way I am.

Losing weight is hard but am doing it to feel good and be healthier and am not going to get to skinny.

And as for that ass I chat with last night it was his lost

"Doing well here in the Midwest - it's been steamy and stormy though - fairly typical for this time of year. Congratulations Justine on the weight loss - you're doing great! BIG Congratulations to Daddy M and his AngelBunny! That is great news and keeping you on the prayer list for the rest of it as well. Looking forward to the day when I can start the big countdown to moving.....someday. It will happen I know Cookie - looking forward to finding the perfect spot to plant Flirt's gift (and take pictures for him). RA I'm glad your friend is able to go with you (would gladly contribute to the fund.....:eek:except I'm collecting for the mortgage too :rolleyes:) Hayley, feel better sweetie - INL - tomorrow is Hump Day.....(((HUGS))) and love to EVERYONE!!!":rose::rose::rose:

Thank you its not easy though but I have this new workout DVDs well two one is bellydancing and the other one I belly blanks

Losing weight is hard but am doing it to feel good and be healthier and am not going to get to skinny.

And as for that ass I chat with last night it was his lost

I know I'll never be "skinny" again. I'm 28 and I've had 2 kids. My body has changed drastically over the years, and the weight I carry will always hang on. I'm just trying to get back into what is a healthy range for me. I'm only 10 lbs away from that.

I know I'll never be "skinny" again. I'm 28 and I've had 2 kids. My body has changed drastically over the years, and the weight I carry will always hang on. I'm just trying to get back into what is a healthy range for me. I'm only 10 lbs away from that.

Awwwww two kids that's great

My weight gain is due to eating the wrong things over the years am 25 so now am semi vegetarian and it works

Happy belated Birthday, HS. You and my brother have the same birthday. Today, marks both my father's birth and death date. Bittersweet on many levels for me. I've posted before how close I was with my father, how much he meant to me. I was with him when he died and did what I could do to save him.

I would literally sell my soul to have him back. No questions. Nothing was ever left unspoken, so I don't have unfinished business or regret for anything like my siblings may have. I would simply give up everything to have his love, guidance, and counsel once again.

My hope, for everyone living, is that they have a relationship such as the one I had. That you never take for granted those who love you, truly and unconditionally. May you all one day have that special someone who knows they take a piece of your soul with them whenever you are apart.

Happy belated Birthday, HS. You and my brother have the same birthday. Today, marks both my father's birth and death date. Bittersweet on many levels for me. I've posted before how close I was with my father, how much he meant to me. I was with him when he died and did what I could do to save him.

I would literally sell my soul to have him back. No questions. Nothing was ever left unspoken, so I don't have unfinished business or regret for anything like my siblings may have. I would simply give up everything to have his love, guidance, and counsel once again.

My hope, for everyone living, is that they have a relationship such as the one I had. That you never take for granted those who love you, truly and unconditionally. May you all one day have that special someone who knows they take a piece of your soul with them whenever you are apart.

Awwwwwwwww am so sorry

You are a lucky woman.

I'm sorry RA, I know a loss like that never gets easier.
Mine was my grandad who I had in my life for far too short a time but he took a part of me when I lost him.
*hugs*
Glad to hear you had nothing left unsaid.

Thank you Peaches, and no but most days it doesn't faze me.

Welcome H4I

Heatsink it's good to see you around again, especially your av, I agree with the other girls about that

I'm sorry RA, I know a loss like that never gets easier.
Mine was my grandad who I had in my life for far too short a time but he took a part of me when I lost him.
*hugs*
Glad to hear you had nothing left unsaid.

Thank you Peaches, and no but most days it doesn't faze me.

Welcome H4I

Heatsink it's good to see you around again, especially your av, I agree with the other girls about that

I know that feels I lost my baby brother and grandmother in the same year when I was 14 years old and I still have tears but I know they are my angels watching over me like other family members I've lost

I've never called a partner "daddy" or played out that little fantasy (never had the chance, really)
But I really like the idea. Maybe one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back