Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure a frozen pizza is very healthy my dear Sis

:("No sweetie, I know you're right - I'd actually hoped for/wanted a salad - a grilled chicken caesar or perhaps an oriental grilled chicken salad. But it was after 9PM before I got home from work and by that time.....well, :eek: I was too tired and too hungry - frozen cheese pizza was the fastest, most filling, remotely healthy thing I had..."

:("No sweetie, I know you're right - I'd actually hoped for/wanted a salad - a grilled chicken caesar or perhaps an oriental grilled chicken salad. But it was after 9PM before I got home from work and by that time.....well, :eek: I was too tired and too hungry - frozen cheese pizza was the fastest, most filling, remotely healthy thing I had..."

I love those type of salads, i liked the ones from IHOP.
Sorry didn't mean to make you feel bad, just worry is all

I bid you all a loving goodnight. The kitchen has been cleaned and the dishes are done. The wine is chilled if more is needed.

**peaches, I will remember your taste for oriental or chicken Caesar salad for the next "girls" night. I lean towards oriental chicken with manarin oranges and a fresh ginger teriyaki sauce.

Good and sweet dreams.
And a special kiss on an inviting neck. :kiss:
:rose:

I love those type of salads, i liked the ones from IHOP.
Sorry didn't mean to make you feel bad, just worry is all

"I know hon'. I love you too! And you're absolutely right.":heart:

I bid you all a loving goodnight. The kitchen has been cleaned and the dishes are done. The wine is chilled if more is needed.

**peaches, I will remember your taste for oriental or chicken Caesar salad for the next "girls" night. I lean towards oriental chicken with manarin oranges and a fresh ginger teriyaki sauce.

Good and sweet dreams.
And a special kiss on an inviting neck. :kiss:
:rose:

"That sounds wonderfully yummy - maybe a little jicama for crunch or some sugar snap peas? Thank you very much. I also enjoy the occasional fajita steak salad but can't have much beef very often." (Pouring myself another half glass of white wine.)

Have a great Saturday too ST

Thank you TT.
Hoping for a quiet Saturday at work. Going to make the kids unit a special breakfast because they have been doing good.
They requested breakfast burritos so I will prep it all and head to their unit to help them make them.

Have yourself a superb Saturday.

Thank you TT.
Hoping for a quiet Saturday at work. Going to make the kids unit a special breakfast because they have been doing good.
They requested breakfast burritos so I will prep it all and head to their unit to help them make them.

You are most welcome.
Well i hope you have a quiet saturday too. Aww so sweet.

I love helping kids cook.

Returns with a morning greeting for all and thanks for the warm welcome last night.
Still blushing at the thought that I tried to gatecrash a special dinner party for the special littles.:eek:

Returns with a morning greeting for all and thanks for the warm welcome last night.
Still blushing at the thought that I tried to gatecrash a special dinner party for the special littles.:eek:

how could we turn you away when you look so cute blushing, plus if we were totally alone we might get into too much trouble

Hi,
I'm new around these parts of Literotica, may I join the party please?:)

New people are always welcome. We are a good group. :)

(Giggles) "Is that the JOYS of the cooking....or the REWARDS of the cooking INL?":rose:

LOL, yes, true it's the rewards but also the joy. ;)

I'm not sure a frozen pizza is very healthy my dear Sis

I agree TT. Sis Peaches, have you tried making your own pizza on low carb pita? It's super easy. I use spagetti sauce and then top as desired. It cooks for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Fast and healthy.

Thank you TT.

Aww that is so awesome! You are a kind and wonderful soul. I hope your day goes smoothly. The smiles on the kids' faces must be huge.
Hugs and :kiss::kiss:

tumblr_mjydvhDNa71s0cz6go1_400.jpg

Thought I'd leave this for our resident Teachers Aide... I laughed when I saw it.. :D

"That sounds wonderfully yummy - maybe a little jicama for crunch or some sugar snap peas? Thank you very much. I also enjoy the occasional fajita steak salad but can't have much beef very often." (Pouring myself another half glass of white wine.)[/COLOR]

OOhhhh yyuummmmmyyyyy!!! Yes! Love salads of all types, but that sounds amazing. Love sirloin on a spinach salad.

Methinks that we shall be keeping Daddy ST very busy this summer!

Thank you TT.

You are most welcome.
Well i hope you have a quiet saturday too. Aww so sweet.

I love helping kids cook.

"You two are both so amazing and have my heartiest respect for working with kids in the ways that you do. (Although my co-worker/friend/office manager will tell you that I LIKE the little people - it's the BIG ones I can't stand:rolleyes:) Hayley honey, I don't think you give yourself nearly enough credit for being as smart and capable as you ARE - I know you serve an important purpose as a Teacher's Aide (loved the cartoon RA!) but I still say you will be an amazing Teacher yourself someday.....when you are ready. And Chef/Daddy ST - helping kids COOK! That is too much! Always had way too much CDO (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - except in alphabetical order the way it SHOULD be;)) to let anyone else in my kitchen until the SO......but he has CDO too:D"

"You can't gatecrash where you've been welcomed. Glad you came back":rose:

I agree TT. Sis Peaches, have you tried making your own pizza on low carb pita? It's super easy. I use spagetti sauce and then top as desired. It cooks for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Fast and healthy.

"No I haven't tried that but sounds yummy and fast and not too difficult even if fatigued and hungry. Might also work on some of the amazing whole wheat and veggie tortilla and flatbreads available at the local market. Thanks Sis INL! Also think I need to get more of the pre-packaged salad mixes. I've avoided those in the past because they're so expensive compared to buying your own lettuce etc - but would allow me to throw a salad together fairly rapidly - especially with a bag of the pre-grilled chicken breast strips to just heat and add."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back