Cyclista's criterium.

We Love beer

Talking about beer... I have this picture here, that is nice.
Santé!

hkOiJqu.jpg

One of my Michigan favorites:

New-Holland-Dragons-Milk-Bourbon-Barrel-Stout-12OZ-BTL_1024x1024.png

Love your candid photos. Your eyes are wonderful. You are a daunting beauty

Hello dear peloton of mine! :kiss:

A sunny but chilly morning, after a hot but wet day yesterday. Will get hotter this PM, but I have to wear my leggings to commute this morning.

e2AntVx.jpg

Thats a Gorgeous necklace my dear.. But those eyes and smile outshine everything!!
:kiss::heart::kiss:
I keep wanting to ask you... Do you have any pets??

Thanks! :)

Just our Cute Caly, no time for anything asking more time or presence. Having a pet doesn't suit my lifestyle...

Time

I understand that.. I am pet free for the first time in a long time.. Probably will stay that way.. I also understand time constraints.. As always thanks for posting when you have the time my friend.. I am sure this PM it will warm enough to ride without the leggings home... PS.. I'd take the long way home just to enjoy the ride !!! :kiss:

Hello dear peloton of mine! :kiss:

A sunny but chilly morning, after a hot but wet day yesterday. Will get hotter this PM, but I have to wear my leggings to commute this morning.

e2AntVx.jpg

Would love to put spray a big thick load all over your butt in those...:kiss:

leggings

Do you model cycling apparel as a side line? .......if not the manufacturers are missing a trick.

Such an adorable woman from every angle. Wish you were my neighbor. We’d enjoy great conversations and flirty chats with and without our partners. You’d be cool to hang out with.

Would love to put spray a big thick load all over your butt in those...:kiss:

You didn't understand what Cyclista is all about.

Such an adorable woman from every angle. Wish you were my neighbor. We’d enjoy great conversations and flirty chats with and without our partners. You’d be cool to hang out with.

You clearly understood what Cyclista is all about.

Thanks so much!!!
:kiss::heart::kiss: :D

I wish everyone in my peloton to be happy. Just be yourself and respectful everyone!
Riding with me has to be a nice event! :)
:kiss:

Thanks so much!!!
:kiss::heart::kiss: :D

I wish everyone in my peloton to be happy. Just be yourself and respectful everyone!
Riding with me has to be a nice event! :)
:kiss:

All good here. Be safe riding. Just took a morning walk on the beach. Have a great day.:kiss:

Dear Cyclista, are you going to watch the UCI World Championship on Sunday?

So a Canuck wounded up in third place at the World Championship!
Guess the news has hit the titles over there.

Good Morning

Good Morning Cyclista
I had a blast this past weekend !!! Hope you did as well..
We are in Cider and doughnut's season here. With the Fall colors beginning to show. There is a crispness to the air and that certain smell of Fall!! Hope you have found a safe place to enjoy your Cycling and had plenty of time to enjoy those boys of yours!!
Welcome to a whole new work week.. I look forward to enjoying more time with you!! :rose::heart::kiss:

Hello dear peloton!

Thanks for your kindness!

Just taking time for a little hello. Had a very busy and active weekend. And it will be a busy week also. Hope to find some time for something new later this week.
Meanwhile, my dears, be happy, active and playful!
:kiss::kiss:

Last Night

I certainly was Active, Happy and Playful last night.. It felt good to..
Probably never see that one again.. Kept telling her i was going for a bike ride today.. LOL

Hello dear peloton!

Thanks for your kindness!

Just taking time for a little hello. Had a very busy and active weekend. And it will be a busy week also. Hope to find some time for something new later this week.
Meanwhile, my dears, be happy, active and playful!
:kiss::kiss:

Hope your busy week goes well!

Back