Current favorite fantasy.

This absolutely gorgeous man was in the grocery store the other day (yes, he was tall,dark and handsome). He looked at me, smiled and said hi. I almost melted on the spot.The things I have fantasized having him do to me are not at all ladylike!:devil:

lately its just been pleasing as many men at the same time as possible. sure itll never happen but it can be fun to fantasize

This absolutely gorgeous man was in the grocery store the other day (yes, he was tall,dark and handsome). He looked at me, smiled and said hi. I almost melted on the spot.The things I have fantasized having him do to me are not at all ladylike!:devil:

You have to elaborate on this post....in your fantasy were you still at the grocery store?

what is it with grocery stores and sex, I get horny going through the aisles anymore

I already mentioned my current favorite in another thread.

But some of the other posts are reminding me of an old one.

I used to walk in the park at night by myself and people would warn me I could be raped but secretly I would daydream about it actually happening.

Its just so rough and primal.

dominating young men

I fantasize that my 53 year old wife has turned into a hot wife and picks up young studs and brings them home to fuck in my bed. Sometimes she lets me watch and other times she just tells me about how much better they are than me.
My BIGGEST FANTASY!! I'm always thinking of much younger rock hard cocks fucking my wife's nice trimmed old mommy cunt. I want to be the clean up old man for them too. A couple of hard ass young bullies to dominate my wife and me.

a very bad daddy

SO WRONG!! but I have a huge fantasy about eating my sons current GF’s cum filling cheating pussy. She had admitted to kissing my sons ex friend , he hates this guy because his ex GF cheated with this same guy a few years ago . Then my son told me he has seen his GF sending sexy pic’s to this other guy she worked with. My fantasy is that she’s fucking this guy , cuckolding my son. I want to be a perverted clean up dad, I think of going down on my sons slut GF and eating this guys cum from her , her telling me he’s bigger then your son and cums a lot. I wouldn’t tell my son as long as she lets me clean her cheating cum dripping young pussy. I HAVE found and sniffed her dirty thongs in the past. They smelt so good . I masturbate some times thinking her fucking other guys and making my son lick up her cheating slutty pussy.

I get a voluntary job collecting census information for a specific study. I have to interview people in their home and collect the most intimate information. Because of the depth we go into a whole day is set aside for each one.
There are set questions to start but they become progressively more personal and I'm asking her to reveal more and more about her sex life, to list all of her fetishes and fantasies in the most explicit detail. While she seems a little uncomfortable telling me some things, she leaves nothing out and by the end of the interview it's obvious we're both very aroused.
I thank her and I'm about to leave and she asks if anyone else has similar fantasies to hers. She tells me she's never found anyone to share them with. I stay for the rest of the day and we begin to work our way through her list.

Erotic Fantascenes

The above is a place to see lots of stories (short) of fantasies. One current fav in my head.......
She's mid 50s and maybe lost some of her figure except she has beautiful breasts that are a nice size and shape and she likes to lean over and have men look down her dress.
He's a 20 something and frankly really good looking with a nice body. She is picking up a book from a lower shelf at an old run-down bookstore. She sees him looking down her dress and she has a shiver run through her body realizing he's looking. She continues to wander around the old bookstore and he follows her. She keeps leaning down so he can see down her blouse.

She realizes she's in the back corner of the store...it's dark and a little damp as well. She looks around and realizes he is approaching her and she has no way out. She shivers as he walks up to her and places his hand on her hip and then with his other hand, he reaches forward and begins unbuttoning her blouse. She turns red, this can't be happening! But now her blouse is hanging open and he reaches up and unsnaps the front closure on the bra....her breasts spill out and she blushes deeply. He unbuttons her jeans and she wants to run....except he's pushed her against the wall......she hears the zip go down on her jeans and he pushes them roughly over her hips and they hang up around her knees. He grabs her panties and pulls hard..and she hears them rip as he pulls them from her body. His fingers rub up and down her labia and she realizes she can't stop him and she moans softly......

"Ma'am, can I help you?" comes the voice of the owner from the front of the bookstore. She sighs and finds her voice, "No.....I'm fine....." and she looks down and realizes she has pushed her hands inside her panties.....but nobody is there.... except..... the bookstore guy who is looking around the corner.... and she realizes her hand is still inside her jeans and her panties and she sighs as he approaches her.......

Meet me at the meat counter in 1 hour...

My current and recurring fantasy is to have sex with my wife in front of a stranger. Preferably a mature man older than myself.

A threesome with myself, a female friend and a beautiful shemale.
I don't see myself fucking the shemale or vice versa but I think about fucking the friend together with her and the thought of my lady friend sucking and making the shemale cum also gets me every time :kiss:

There is a woman I've met a few times for the purpose of giving her oral pleasure. My current favorite fantasy is for her to bring a friend from work along with her. In the fantasy, she they had been talking one day during break and the friend asked why she seemed happier lately. My playmate confesses that she has been seeing me and the friend tells her how she wishes she could find a situation like that for herself, so my playmate invites her to join us.

First, the friend watches while I pleasure my regular playmate, then the playmate watches while I pleasure the friend. It's a rather fun but frustrating fantasy.

A threesome with myself, a female friend and a beautiful shemale.
I don't see myself fucking the shemale or vice versa but I think about fucking the friend together with her and the thought of my lady friend sucking and making the shemale cum also gets me every time :kiss:

I like that, and I would take it a stage further in my fantasy... I would want me and my female partner to service the shemale too, maybe I would start playing with her breasts whilst my lady friend played with her cock, but we would swap and I would stroke her cock whilst the two ladies kissed... and if I really got brave I would sink my mouth onto her now hard flesh and suck her in!

My current fantasy would be to lick the asshole of a woman coming out of a hot yoga session until she comes

Back