cunnilingus

Hey why don't you come over here and I will show you..... just for your research of course.

I play, pinch, pull.... grab sheets, anything around. And yes, have hurt him. And yes, when I cum it with the whole body, so all of me moves.
 
And I alkways thought the bathroom thing was cause we didn't trust the other women not to talk about us when they were in there. You know whichever one stays back at the table is a slut and needs to be discussed.
 
Merelan

Merelan will hubby be there or do I get you all to myself! Either way is fine with me as long as when I look up from between your legs you have a nipple in your hand your back is arched and your head is throwen back in enjoyment at what i am doing to you.
 
luv2tvl69

Have your breasts and nipples always been sensitive from puberty or are they sensitive from playing with them?
Your avitar looks good enuff to eat!
 
Nolan

My breasts have always been sensitive, and playing with them drive me wild. I like to play with them myself, but love when a man licks, sucks and nibbles on them...I can almost cum from breast manipulation alone. I havent been able to find out for a couple reasons.
1) havent had some good physical sex in years...great phone/cyber but havent had a b/f in a very very long time.
2). I get too excited from playing with my breasts and nipples that I cant keep my hands off my clit long enough to cum without the clit stimulation.

Ok, I am proof-reading this and I sound like a real pervert...LOL :p
 
Re: Nolan

luv2tvl69 said:
My breasts have always been sensitive, and playing with them drive me wild. I like to play with them myself, but love when a man licks, sucks and nibbles on them...I can almost cum from breast manipulation alone. I havent been able to find out for a couple reasons.
1) havent had some good physical sex in years...great phone/cyber but havent had a b/f in a very very long time.
2). I get too excited from playing with my breasts and nipples that I cant keep my hands off my clit long enough to cum without the clit stimulation.

Ok, I am proof-reading this and I sound like a real pervert...LOL :p

If your a pervert...im a bigger one!!!!
 
Southern37

I am so glad I can have some company here in pervertworld....LOL

Sometimes I look back at my posts and think..."My God what people must think of me" but still post all my sexual fantasies, past experiences and desires anyways. Thanks for reminding me I am not alone...;)

Oh, and Nolan, anytime you feel the need for dessert, dive right in--silverware is not needed ...:p
 
No nipple playing here...

I never really thought much about where my hands are at until I read this post :)

But, I guess I am usually pulling his hair or pushing his head closer......closer....oh..yea.. right there:)

Cassidy
 
performing some cunnilingus of my own of course..........

now where is my sweetheart;) ;)
 
lucky you

You are the lucky one april-wine. I guess your hands are too busy holding her open to play with your own breasts! Sounds like fun for every one
 
Go A"head"

Gilly Bean said:


No, I don't squeeze hard.

Squeeze as hard as you like...I haven't been hurt yet:D I am pretty hard headed but if I can get a woman off to the point that she crushes my skull then my work is done here!

Usually my lover has her hands tied up in my hair...
 
thrashing

one woman i used to date used to go sooooo bananas when i was eating her that she used to wiggle us both around so much that we fell on the floor on more than one ocasion.- but being the true cunning linguist that i am :p i stayed with it to make sure she came all over my face.
i also love to 69- it is such a great feeling to eat a woman while she is doing the same for me- it seems the better i make her feel- the harder she works to return the favor.
LONG LIVE THE 69!!!!!!!!!!
 
tongue action

Which gives the best feeling
a pointy tongue flicking or
a flat tonge swirling?
Or is it best to use one at the start and the other to finish up?
 
Nolan

Which gives the best feeling
a pointy tongue flicking or
a flat tonge swirling?
Or is it best to use one at the start and the other to finish up?


Actually the 3rd option is definetely the choice. I like different sensations so the combination of the hard pointed tongue and the full flat of the tongue is exquisite. A little teeth action also mixes it up nice...I dont like blood drawn, but luv the feel of a tongue and some nibbling, and some sucking action. I WANT IT ALL lol :p
 
looks like

it's you and me luv2tvl69 everyoneelse has given up on eating out. Can I have your strawberry?!!!!
 
Nolan

Sure baby, strawberry is all yours....do you prefer whipped cream or chocolate sauce?
 
actually, i prefer having my wrists tied to the headboard while at the receiving end of cunnilingus, so pulling at my nipples is a bit difficult

however, when my hand are free, they're likely to be doing just about anything, from playing with my breasts to spreading my lips wide, to fingering my clit, to pulling her hair so i can grind myself into her face

and...uh...i think i'll stop with that
 
sigh said:
actually, i prefer having my wrists tied to the headboard while at the receiving end of cunnilingus, so pulling at my nipples is a bit difficult

however, when my hand are free, they're likely to be doing just about anything, from playing with my breasts to spreading my lips wide, to fingering my clit, to pulling her hair so i can grind myself into her face

and...uh...i think i'll stop with that

now that could make you blush:eek: :eek: :eek: :p
 
I always tell my partner how good he makes me feel, and when he does something I don't like. I usually get so excited that I can't wait to feel his throbbing cock inside my wanting pussy
 
Grinding

"to pulling her hair so i can grind myself into her face "
What feeling do you get when you grind into someones face? Is it more pressure,I thought less pressure felt better on the clit. Or do parts of the face sread you open and penitrate a bit? Or by grinding do you spread the wetnessto where it is needed?
Some one tell me.
 
Sigh

As quoted by sigh "actually, i prefer having my wrists tied to the headboard
Thanks Sigh, I cant believe I forgot how much I luv this and being blindfolded as well....it has been far too long thats for sure. Its no fun to be tied up when you are all by yourself...LOL

Will be meeting WC soon (still working on the date), but will be bringing my box of toys, and there are scarves and cuffs just waiting to be used again. :p
 
Back
Top