Cum fetish

I eat mine off my wife a lot. I just wish it was other guys cum I was eating. She will not do it anymore. I sure miss it.

cum fetish

Love to have my partner clean out my pussy after being fucked by another man! But i love to have a guy cum on my ass and face / hair . Also, while i ride his face i love to let my cum drip down his beard and face .

Love to have my partner clean out my pussy after being fucked by another man! But i love to have a guy cum on my ass and face / hair . Also, while i ride his face i love to let my cum drip down his beard and face .

So incredibly hot.

A lady after my own heart. :):)

I had cleaned up my own many times, but the first time I had to clean up another mans cum from my wife, I was hooked. There is something so naughty/humiliating/arousing about cleaning up the cum from the man that just fucked your wife that turned me into a willing cum sucker. hehe

I need a woman like that. One who takes joy in helping me get lots of cum to eat (sometimes out of her, sometimes other ways).

I had cleaned up my own many times, but the first time I had to clean up another mans cum from my wife, I was hooked. There is something so naughty/humiliating/arousing about cleaning up the cum from the man that just fucked your wife that turned me into a willing cum sucker. hehe

Since you guys lose your urge after you cum, I'm sure it is much more erotic to eat cum while you are still aroused and aching to orgasm, right?

I have to say making a man cum with either my hand, panties, or mouth (or all three) is an empowering experience and nothing is more utterly sexual to me than their cum. Never let a drop escape! :)

Since you guys lose your urge after you cum, I'm sure it is much more erotic to eat cum while you are still aroused and aching to orgasm, right?

I have to say making a man cum with either my hand, panties, or mouth (or all three) is an empowering experience and nothing is more utterly sexual to me than their cum. Never let a drop escape! :)

I used to lose my urge, but after a few times of 'forcing' myself to taste after, I not only got used to it, but my desire for the pleasure of swallowing it overcame any lose of urge. It gets easier and easier

The sweet cum queen...

Do this all the time, love it, lick my own cum off them and out of them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else fantasize about licking another dudes cum off a girls body?

I have since the first threesome we had where I actually did that very same thing in the moment. Was working my way up her body, kissing and licking while he had switched from fucking her pussy to fucking her mouth. Stopped to work over her fantastic tits when he just pulls out of her mouth and unloads on them right where I was licking and sucking...licked it all up and kissed her with it as I slid my cock in her. Such a hot moment.

I would love to lick my cum or another mans cum off your body or suck it out of your body

Part of the thrill is losing the urge but still doing it for her and him. I think it shows them the respect she deserves and in a way thinks him for allowing me to be there. Alas, those days are over because she no longer wants it.

I truly need a woman like that at the center of my life. :heart:

My fantasies have lots of variations, but one of my favorites is to be sitting, with the girl riding my cock face-to-face. She's lean back and two guy would blast all over her neck and chest. She'd lean back into me as the jizz dripped down across her tits and nipples and I'd lick it all up.

Sign me up!

I went to xxx theatre with hubby. Didn't ride his cock there, but did have 6 guys cum in my chest. 5 from in front and one behind iver my shoulder.

Sign me up!

I went to xxx theatre with hubby. Didn't ride his cock there, but did have 6 guys cum in my chest. 5 from in front and one behind iver my shoulder.

I don’t believe a word of this. Luckily, my cock doesn’t give a shit WHAT I believe...

Back