cum fetish videos?

I absolutely love to watch cum erupting from a cock. It doesn't matter if it's from a blowjob, handjob, masturbation, pulling out, on someone's face or tits, anywhere. I'm not all that interested in the act leading up to the ejaculation, either. I just want to see it exploding from a hard, pulsing dick.

I know a lot of people like to see a cock spurt a big load all over a lady but I just never got into that. I figure if I have gotten him to that point, that is my cum and I do not want to see it as much as I want to feel it. I want to feel his cock throbbing as I spread wide and feel him deep inside of me. I can't see it or even really feel it but I can tell when he is cumming and I just love that feeling and knowing that I am taking him completely.

I know a lot of people like to see a cock spurt a big load all over a lady but I just never got into that. I figure if I have gotten him to that point, that is my cum and I do not want to see it as much as I want to feel it. I want to feel his cock throbbing as I spread wide and feel him deep inside of me. I can't see it or even really feel it but I can tell when he is cumming and I just love that feeling and knowing that I am taking him completely.
In that case, can we share fantasies? The cock can fulfill your's of cumming inside you, then I can fulfill mine of licking his cum from inside your pussy!

I absolutely love to watch cum erupting from a cock. It doesn't matter if it's from a blowjob, handjob, masturbation, pulling out, on someone's face or tits, anywhere. I'm not all that interested in the act leading up to the ejaculation, either. I just want to see it exploding from a hard, pulsing dick.
I definitely agree. Love watching cum spewing out of a cock. Onto anything or anybody. Love watching youngsters pop off their big loads on their hands and bellies, sometimes even getting their chins. Hot.

You describe things so beautifully…

My girl asked me to record a slo-mo camshot video. I sent it to her in the morning, on a day when she had a lot of business meetings planned. She said that she watched the video several times during the day, and she had to spend the whole day in wet panties because of me. 🤤

Back