Cuckold humiliation

sassysara67

Sassy
I have encountered quite a few cuckold's and cuckold wannabes in recent years and one thing that keeps cropping up in conversation is humiliation. I have heard quite a few variations on this, so would be interested to know others views on this?

For my husband it is all about the humiliation. I can’t say that I get pleasure humiliating him… I get pleasure from seeing how grateful he is to be humiliated, how horny he gets when I describe my encounter earlier that day fucking another man.

I don't know. My husband is a cuck and he likes to watch me get used and abused on video cam. I can't help but to think he maybe hates me and loves to watch me being abused. But maybe it's humiliation as these guys are very domineering and powerful and take what they want. He's a nice guy that is really sweet.

Up to this point, any humiliation has only been between my wife and I. We are very much into SPH and we play with that often. I would love to have her talk really dirty while recording sessions with a particular one of her bulls. I don’t want him to say anything, but in would love to hear her say things like “he’s reaching places you never have and never will” and “I’m so glad I get to fuck big cocks instead of your little dicklet”. That would be awesome.

For me: It isnt just humiliation, it is Humiliation from a woman. Forced to clean her up after. I want no part of her lover, other than maybe if she decided to force Bi play. in that case, Force me to suck thru a glory hole but I dont want to talk to or see the guys or his face!
Not unusual for me with Femdoms for them to bring out a used condom and force me to.

Humiliation does not enter in to my cuckold experiences or fantasy.

It's all about enjoying your SO's pleasure.

All parties have to agree on what they wish to experience, so trust is an issue too.

It is not for an unstable relationship.
What you're describing is more of a Hotwifing arrangement rather than Cuckold arrangement. Cuckold involves humilitation of the man while Hotwifing should not.

Humiliation was never a factor when my wife and I were doing MFM 3'sums. The sessions were all about satisfying her needs, both guys focused on giving her the best pleasure. If at any point either her or the other guy had attempted to humiliate me, or left me feeling humiliated, it would have been all over. I loved the experiences with her, sharing her, but for me it was about seeing and being part of her pleasure.

It does seem though, at least on Literotica, that humiliation is an integral part of what Cuckoldry means these days. What my wife and I had is now called something else. She wasn't a "hot wife" in that she did not have multiple partners, all her "extras" were long term, and she only ever had one going at a time. I guess what we had is just wife sharing these days.

For me: It isnt just humiliation, it is Humiliation from a woman. Forced to clean her up after. I want no part of her lover, other than maybe if she decided to force Bi play. in that case, Force me to suck thru a glory hole but I dont want to talk to or see the guys or his face!
Not unusual for me with Femdoms for them to bring out a used condom and force me to.
The full used condom is very powerful since my hubby is close to your pov.

There is probably a better thread for this but peeing in diapers has become part of my husband’s sissy/cuckold arousal equations. He was ordered to pee his panties but a dom here on Lit and within a week we’d received a supply of sissy diapers by mail, plastic panties, and a pacifier. I bought baby powder from the store. We’ve played a couple times we me diapering him under his sissy dress and then making him drink and drink water until he couldn’t hold it. He liked that feeling but better when the dom makes him. So I think it is definitely a cuckolding thing for him.

There is probably a better thread for this but peeing in diapers has become part of my husband’s sissy/cuckold arousal equations. He was ordered to pee his panties but a dom here on Lit and within a week we’d received a supply of sissy diapers by mail, plastic panties, and a pacifier. I bought baby powder from the store. We’ve played a couple times we me diapering him under his sissy dress and then making him drink and drink water until he couldn’t hold it. He liked that feeling but better when the dom makes him. So I think it is definitely a cuckolding thing for him.
OMG he must be so humiliated. Do you have him wear little toddler girl dresses now with Mary Jane shoes and anklets?

He was very humiliated… followed peeing in his diaper by cumming in it not long after.

We haven’t ventured into age clothing. Putting him a crinkly baby diaper before we go out with him in loose jogging pants is fun. People can hear the diapers and glance at him but no one has laughed yet or said anything.

Up to this point, any humiliation has only been between my wife and I. We are very much into SPH and we play with that often. I would love to have her talk really dirty while recording sessions with a particular one of her bulls. I don’t want him to say anything, but in would love to hear her say things like “he’s reaching places you never have and never will” and “I’m so glad I get to fuck big cocks instead of your little dicklet”. That would be awesome.
love this

We haven’t ventured into age clothing. Putting him a crinkly baby diaper before we go out with him in loose jogging pants is fun. People can hear the diapers and glance at him but no one has laughed yet or said anything.
Seems to me you need to take the next steps, get him hormone pills to shrink his dick and grow his boobs, and also get him some outer clothes. You prefer your slut as a little girl or a sexy tramp?

I’ve watched my wife fuck other guys and been part of threesomes with other guys - and it’s been all about giving my wife the most pleasure she can possibly have…
One guy enjoyed a little bit of humiliation - but I do want more - I really want to be pissed on by her and her lover and totally degraded and insulted…

I think humiliation can be contextual and it also depends on who you ask. From my point of view, nothing I've ever done has ever been with the intent or connotation of humiliating my husband; however, there are certainly people who would look at any of what we do as humiliating. Whether it's having him watch me get fucked by another man, him enjoying eating other men's cum out of me and off of me, or even having fun with his friends. At the end of the day, I think it's just about enjoying yourselves. If, as a couple, you're happy with your dynamic and fulfilling each other's desires, that's all that matters.

I think humiliation can be contextual and it also depends on who you ask. From my point of view, nothing I've ever done has ever been with the intent or connotation of humiliating my husband; however, there are certainly people who would look at any of what we do as humiliating. Whether it's having him watch me get fucked by another man, him enjoying eating other men's cum out of me and off of me, or even having fun with his friends. At the end of the day, I think it's just about enjoying yourselves. If, as a couple, you're happy with your dynamic and fulfilling each other's desires, that's all that matters.
That doesn’t sound humiliating, it sounds hot!

I have encountered quite a few cuckold's and cuckold wannabes in recent years and one thing that keeps cropping up in conversation is humiliation. I have heard quite a few variations on this, so would be interested to know others views on this?
I personally have never been into the humiliation fetish. I never disrespected or humiliated a husband while fucking his wife. I never forgot that I was just an accessory to their game and relationship. And maybe I was just lucky, but never saw or heard extreme humiliation out of the wife, but more of just gentle teasing humiliation, though the reality is that there is a bit of humiliation just watching your wife get fucked by another man

There are very powerful forms of humiliation that, imo, should only be brought out rarely.

Then there are other more playful types that are just fun!

I have never cucked, but would love to try it. Esp fluff up her bull, who ties a pink ribbon around my limp cock.

Back