Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can guess i would love that as a paralysed person only drs touch me

I'd have to check with Katie....but I could be your Dr. and Katie could be my nurse. Then your imagination could run wild. BUT..........NO bedpans.

f

very much, with that nuturing bossiness common to most medical professionals

very much, with that nuturing bossiness common to most medical professionals

Well, not sure how "professional" we would be, but I have done a few rectal exams in my day. I still haven't heard back from Katie, so unless she would be my backup assistant and Nurse, I would be afraid to spend any time alone in the exam room with you. It's for YOUR safety and protection.

what about it Katie?

f

for the sake of my health and emotional peace I wouldnt mind being without her if there was no other way

Oh Yay. :)

I wanna play!

I will be nurse. Would so love to wear a short tight nurses outfit and have to wear it ALL day. :)

:heart::heart::heart:

for the sake of my health and emotional peace I wouldnt mind being without her if there was no other way

Oh no....she's my new BFF, and I wouldn't dream of treating you alone. Besides, she holds my instruments that I will need to do a thorough and deep exam. Not to mention lubricating my probe.

I wait grateful the dr has taken the time to examine a case like me

You really ARE a case. And where IS that nurse. Probably down the hall giving patients baths. There's this one guy, she's already given him 3 baths today already. Good help is.........NURSE????

You really ARE a case. And where IS that nurse. Probably down the hall giving patients baths. There's this one guy, she's already given him 3 baths today already. Good help is.........NURSE????

ok, pull your pants back up and get dressed. I found out Nurse Katie has left the building, and I can do NOTHING without her. Don't worry, you'll get better. It just looks like a mosquito bite anyway. Or maybe I'm in de-Nile.

Oh well, I need to go finish my rounds anyway. Good luck with that little sore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back