Crossdressing Lingerie Advice - First purchase

aXavier

Really Experienced
Hello All,

As a crossdresser, I've begun expanding into purchasing my own lingerie.
This is a very daunting world of fashion and I can only really buy off amazon due to keeping deliveries discrete.

About me:
I've purchased a silicone breast plate that if I'm measuring successfully, gives me a 38DD chest.
My belly around just below my navel which is where I'm biggest is around 40inches, snug at 38 if I suck it in.
My hips are 38inches too.

Ok, here's my question/problem. I don't understand any of the measurement guides, they don't seem to make much sense.
Also, there are so many options! How do the girls do it??

So if anyone could answer any of these questions, you'd be super-duper stars and I'd owe you massively.
1. Does anyone recommend anything specific off amazon that would fit me?
2. Could you take a look at the links below and tell me what you think?
3. Also on the links below, what colours I should go with???

Help! I'm lost in a sea of amazon links!

A Baby Doll

Lace with gown thing

Like a full body thing?
With this thong?

Lace bra and thong with a garter

Thoughts???

aXa

Hello All,

This is a very daunting world of fashion and I can only really buy off amazon due to keeping deliveries discrete.

About me:
I've purchased a silicone breast plate that if I'm measuring successfully, gives me a 38DD chest.
My belly around just below my navel which is where I'm biggest is around 40inches, snug at 38 if I suck it in.

Ok, here's my question/problem. I don't understand any of the measurement guides, they don't seem to make much sense.

So if anyone could answer any of these questions, you'd be super-duper stars and I'd owe you massively.

A Baby Doll

Lace with gown thing

Like a full body thing?
With this thong?

Thoughts???

aXa
I love your style ❤️ 😍

Hello All,

About me:

A Baby Doll

Lace with gown thing

Like a full body thing?
With this thong?

Thoughts???

aXa
I wish I had a “friend” who would do my true measurements. I wonder if a clerk at a lingerie store would do it for me?

I wish I had a “friend” who would do my true measurements. I wonder if a clerk at a lingerie store would do it for me?
I watched a lot of videos on how to fit a bra but they still don't help when trying to fit more than just a bra.
So many comments on the items are like "just go with your normal dress size".... I don't have a normal dress size!!

Hello All,

About me:

A Baby Doll

Lace with gown thing

Like a full body thing?
With this thong?

Thoughts???

aXa
I own that Baby Doll, I love it!

Ive been crossdressing for quite a few years. It gets easier with a little experience. When you you look at sizes you have to keep in mind several things. Tops: look at shoulder size if its offered in the size guide. Measure you shoulders from outside to outside. It is a dealbreaker. Womens shoulder width end to end can be a lot narrower depending on the garment. Bust: measure your body at the lower chest area at the lower breast area, that will be your band size for the bra. Your cup is how big you want to portray your breast size. Womens tops can be way shorter than mens most of the time. If you are taller like me 6'1" I go to Alloy Apparel for tall women. Great prices on sale! Hips: measure your hips around yiur body at the widest part o the hip area near the top. Waist: measure just below your belly button at the top of the hips. If you have a spare tire it can. Be a little tough. Why I buy shorts or pants, I try to get a stretch material. I wear plain womens jeans most of the time and no one notices. I also buy shape wear, it really helps slim you down from minor bulges. Honeylove is another good site for that, but wait for a sale. I hope this helps a little.

I just bought a baby doll lingerie set.

I'm not sure what to suggest but most of mine are 'one size' , maybe that specification helps?

Back