Crossdresser travels

mikeinindy

Submissive bottom
I have traveled all over the US on business and would invite men to my room. I am always dressed to the nines when they arrive and being submissive I will please them and do anything they want me to do for them. I love to wear bra/panties, thigh hi hose, short dress, wig and heels and be super submissive anywhere in the hotels.
Trisha

I have traveled all over the US on business and would invite men to my room. I am always dressed to the nines when they arrive and being submissive I will please them and do anything they want me to do for them. I love to wear bra/panties, thigh hi hose, short dress, wig and heels and be super submissive anywhere in the hotels.
Trisha
Wow it would be nice to meet you dressed up. I bet you look amazing and so sexy. It's something that I would love to do . Meet someone like you and have a lovely experience. Tell me more.

Well, if you email me at. trishamiller32@yahoo.com
I can show you some of my photos.
There were times when I had four to seven men to my room a day. I would satisfy them mostly by sucking them off or they would explore my body by reaching under my skirt/dress and pull down my panties and stroke me and sometimes fuck me by bending me over.
Some other cd's would come by and dress and we would play with and satisfy each other.
I had two young men, different cities, who came to my room and wanted me to fuck them. Both were young, 18 to 20 and had cute and smooth ass and I was happy to fuck them. one in the shower and the other on the floor of my room.
Still had them each feed me their cum, into my mouth, before they left.
I love to save cum to use as lube to jack off with later.
Trisha

Wow it would be nice to meet you dressed up. I bet you look amazing and so sexy. It's something that I would love to do . Meet someone like you and have a lovely experience. Tell me more.
Read my reply please. I just ent it to the group
Trisha

Trisha
My type of girl

Back