Creative musings

Have been reading, and with the occasional comment on your other thread, and just realized the treasures here, some great and well shot images

Shall we dance?

She intruded upon his creative time. He looked up, half way through playing something meandering on his guitar, perched on the edge of a stool. His annoying habit of keeping his pencil over his ear, ready to make a notation on the music sheets he had scattered on top of the piano.

"I was kind of hoping you might like to..." He stood up mid-sentence, stopping the unnecessary concluding words. She was naked, freshly showered. He touched the playback icon on the screen and the tracks he had been adding to started from the beginning. Vaguely latin.

"Shall we dance?" Not quite what she came in looking for but welcome none the less. She ground into his thigh as pushed her into the steps.

He grabbed the Nikon on his desk as they passed by, flicking it on, and firing off a burst as they passed by the mirror wall. That mirror could tell some stories. The music wound down and, both intrigued by what might have been taken, they sat at the desk, her on his lap slowly grinding still, letting the camera beam to the laptop.

Mostly nothing, one good one kind of. She was distracted by it and squeaked when a finger ran along her sensitive crease, reminding her of what she came in looking for in the first place...

attachment.php
That turned out well, very creative. You could probably do it 10 times and still only end up with a single image. It is a great image, it tells a story in itself, although you have done a great job at narrative expansion.

Shall we dance?

She intruded upon his creative time. He looked up, half way through playing something meandering on his guitar, perched on the edge of a stool. His annoying habit of keeping his pencil over his ear, ready to make a notation on the music sheets he had scattered on top of the piano.

"I was kind of hoping you might like to..." He stood up mid-sentence, stopping the unnecessary concluding words. She was naked, freshly showered. He touched the playback icon on the screen and the tracks he had been adding to started from the beginning. Vaguely latin.

"Shall we dance?" Not quite what she came in looking for but welcome none the less. She ground into his thigh as pushed her into the steps.

He grabbed the Nikon on his desk as they passed by, flicking it on, and firing off a burst as they passed by the mirror wall. That mirror could tell some stories. The music wound down and, both intrigued by what might have been taken, they sat at the desk, her on his lap slowly grinding still, letting the camera beam to the laptop.

Mostly nothing, one good one kind of. She was distracted by it and squeaked when a finger ran along her sensitive crease, reminding her of what she came in looking for in the first place...

Kinda Risque and very Artsy!! :kiss: Love the backstory ...

I love your stories and the photos that you post/ You have a very good mind for story telling and a great eye for photos. Not to mention a fantastic subject for both!

Have been reading, and with the occasional comment on your other thread, and just realized the treasures here, some great and well shot images
A place for creativity

That turned out well, very creative. You could probably do it 10 times and still only end up with a single image. It is a great image, it tells a story in itself, although you have done a great job at narrative expansion.
Thank you. Inevitably you are right, but that's sometimes the fun in just getting into something and then shooting in burst. Maybe, just maybe, something might turn out.
Kinda Risque and very Artsy!! :kiss: Love the backstory ...
Thankyou, I like trying new things. Sometimes you get a win.

I love your stories and the photos that you post/ You have a very good mind for story telling and a great eye for photos. Not to mention a fantastic subject for both!
Thanks, creative time is what I look forward to during the week

She tossed and turned in bed. If she stayed still, she could hear his shallow breathing, well asleep and would stay that way. She stretched out in the cooler air to see if it would settle her down.
attachment.php

No good, she resumed her position on her back. Her hands knew what was wanted. How many times had she cum today and yet more was needed. Comfortingly they found their targets, one front one back. Quickly edging higher and resuming her thoughts from the last one, a hand flew to her breast and scissored her nipple, lifting up as the heat of it radiated straight back to her clit, setting her off again.
attachment.php

These two of the most erotic and sensual photos on this site. You are brave and hot.

These two of the most erotic and sensual photos on this site. You are brave and hot.
I have a little fun. When I find some time I like to set up and try and take something I would like to portray

She stretched out on the bed. Sun streaming through blinds that had been forgotten the night before, a body relaxed by uncountable orgasms the night before until passing out. A cat-like feeling in the morning streams of sun.
That was her. No lingerie, no pajamas, no hiding. Just lines, curves, stretchmarks from her years. Just her.
And a really wet sticky crotch from playing too much, so lets take this pic, send it, and then hurry off to the shower.
attachment.php
Always such gorgeous views of your delicious rear! YUMM!!

Stretched out on the bed, the camera in the middle of her back, she watched the viewfinder feed on her ipad in front. An alternative cleavage shot, a series of which she wanted to take this morning prior to what she hoped would be a lovely session online with her friends in the evening.
She shivered happily at the thought, goosebumps popping up everywhere. Take that shot.
Parts of her clenched, holding the objects inside. She readied the burst mode, but changed her mind and selected video. Not as good, her photographic mind said, but the anticipated emergence and popping out was going to be a one time shot and she didn't trust herself to sit still and be calm with stuffing herself full to try again.
attachment.php

Stretched out on the bed, the camera in the middle of her back, she watched the viewfinder feed on her ipad in front. An alternative cleavage shot, a series of which she wanted to take this morning prior to what she hoped would be a lovely session online with her friends in the evening.
She shivered happily at the thought, goosebumps popping up everywhere. Take that shot.
Parts of her clenched, holding the objects inside. She readied the burst mode, but changed her mind and selected video. Not as good, her photographic mind said, but the anticipated emergence and popping out was going to be a one time shot and she didn't trust herself to sit still and be calm with stuffing herself full to try again.
attachment.php

Yet another great shot. And as an alternative cleavage it sure looks good.
Would love to be part of that online session.
Lucky them.
...and the stuffing full part is intriguing....

attachment.php
Now that's a cheeky shot, laying on pillows I would imagine. I can only imagine what's going in or coming out, but my mind thinks you have mastered something interesting

attachment.php

the goosebumps add life to your story

Love the way you are incorporating your Macro Photography to see parts of your body so close ... Now to be able to run my hand across those goosebumps and see if we can't find a way to smooth them out ... :kiss:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2056632&stc=1&d=1539663717

Beautiful photo. I was sat waiting for the plug to pop out.

attachment.php

Your cleavage needs kisses... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

What an amazing view.
Its an interesting view from there.
Yet another great shot. And as an alternative cleavage it sure looks good.
Would love to be part of that online session.
Lucky them.
...and the stuffing full part is intriguing....
Butt cleavage, lets see some more.

Now that's a cheeky shot, laying on pillows I would imagine. I can only imagine what's going in or coming out, but my mind thinks you have mastered something interesting
I try many thing once or twice

the goosebumps add life to your story
Can't control them, they just popped up
Love the way you are incorporating your Macro Photography to see parts of your body so close ... Now to be able to run my hand across those goosebumps and see if we can't find a way to smooth them out ... :kiss:
They'll go down on their own, they don't have the longevity of nipples
Beautiful photo. I was sat waiting for the plug to pop out.
As an unrelated aside, I have a girlfriend who is known to say "I laughed a tampon out." We all keep wanting to see her husband in speedos at the beach to see if he is the cause of her pop-ability.
Your cleavage needs kisses... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Yes it does deserve some kisses.

attachment.php
Gorgeous view as always. Very creative...and i enjoy your musings :)

A nice hotel bath, a convenient but a little distorted mirror wall, a complimentary angle and a Zoom conference video chat between friends. J giggled and let her boobs float to the top of the spa. "Cheeky, I thought you would be all bubbles and no boobs. Whats got into you?" It was a wonderful evening talking about all the things that had gotten into each of them. "Hey, remember back in our university residence room when you...."

attachment.php

Last edited:
A nice hotel bath, a convenient but a little distrorted mirror wall, a complimentary angle and a Zoom conference video chat between friends. J giggled and let her boobs float to the top of the spa. "Cheeky, I thought you would be all bubbles and no boobs. Whats got into you?" It was a wonderful evening talking about all the things that had gotten into each of them. "Hey, remember back in our university residence room when you...."

attachment.php

I..ah..we..its..I..hmm.up..lick... I’m going to lay down for a moment and contiplate the future

A nice hotel bath, a convenient but a little distrorted mirror wall, a complimentary angle and a Zoom conference video chat between friends. J giggled and let her boobs float to the top of the spa. "Cheeky, I thought you would be all bubbles and no boobs. Whats got into you?" It was a wonderful evening talking about all the things that had gotten into each of them. "Hey, remember back in our university residence room when you...."

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2057208&stc=1&d=1540446162

Beautiful, a double helping of reflected breasts

attachment.php
Outstanding, lovely to see you in a fuller perspective and from the front! Rather pleasing I must say.

From the looks of it that will be a wonderful story to hear ....!! :kiss:

I..ah..we..its..I..hmm.up..lick... I’m going to lay down for a moment and contiplate the future
Not worthy of too much thought
Beautiful, a double helping of reflected breasts
Bit of a dodgy mirror in its perspective but it was magnet for getting the camera happening
Stunning Figure !!
Thank you
Outstanding, lovely to see you in a fuller perspective and from the front! Rather pleasing I must say.
Now and again in the right circumstances
From the looks of it that will be a wonderful story to hear ....!! :kiss:
Just a bit of dirty girl talk between friends. A virtual helping hand

Back