contemplating about life and dreaming about you, dear woman I look for

MMM_wms

Really Really Experienced
Contemplation sure is needed, ever since an intimate relationship ended for me several weeks ago. What was unrealistic about my hopes and dreams? And about hers?

Largest piece of unrealism was our difference in ages; far too much. And that drove our relationship to become mighty asymmetric too. Our different degrees of need for each other simply did not align. Something I find hard to live with, admittedly so.

And let’s face it: when what I have to offer you is not something you genuinely need -- only nice-to-have -- any relationship we start will “have to exist under an unlucky star”. I need to discover a woman married like me, and one missing as much the former erotic intmacy we used to enjoy. Intimacy combined with lots of affection, which develops naturally when both orgasm together regularly.

And almost as important for me is becoming very close companions. Two people who understand each other’s innermost selves well. And who respond and react to them also. That sort of thing will happen only when your values and mine align fairly closely. Which is nearly or totally impossible, when an age gap is too large.

I dream of you and I "Enriching each other's lives", after all, and that happens only when the externalities of two mail companions do not diverge too much. Including maybe even our “stations in life”. Ideal would be if you were retired also, or close to retirement. And ideally, mutual enrichment of our lives is something you crave as much as I do that. With the cultural gap between us not so overwhelming, enrichment will come easy, I know that.

I miss some things a lot in my marriage, and I assume you do also, while other aspects are only nice to have and not so essential. After all, my wife is a likeable woman, despite our lack of erotic intimacy these days.

But if you and I should discover something like soulmate-ship between us, maybe because of what both of us need and have to go without now, that would truly be wonderful.

OK, that’s about all I mean to pack into this personal ad today. If you like to discover how I tick along other lines, and find out also, what might await you, if you "hooked up" with me by mail, I suggest you digest some other ads I had written prior to this one.

Last edited:
Back