Collateral (Open)

He chuckled at her response

“My horse is always ready for a ride” he told her as he shifted

“Really it’s more about just how pretty your titties are” he said as he leaned his head back, letting his hands slide over them, open wide and gently squeeze them in slow form rhythm

“So how much more food do we have. We need to go out again soon. And one of these time we might get followed. We need to start thinking of the next step” he told her as his hands continued to kneed her fleah

His hands felt nice as they massaged her tits, but they were egging her on.

So how much more food do we have. We need to go out again soon. And one of these time we might get followed. We need to start thinking of the next step

She lifted her body out of the water enough so that his cock was in place before letting gravity take over. Easily that broad head parted her folds to slip into her sex, snug and warm deep inside her.

She flexed her internal muscles to squeeze the cock filling her. For a minute she savored the feeling as his soapy hands continued their massage of her breast.

“It’s hard to think like this but we do have enough food for 3 days, 4 if I really try.” His cock twitched deep in her and she gave a little gasp. Slowly she began to rise ever so slight up and down, letting him move no more than an inch in and out of her.

“I wouldn’t want to tire my horse.”

He groaned as she shifted, her hips rising to free his beast, but then she gracefully ensnared his member

Her breasts filled his hands as his cock filled her tight hot slit

“I don’t think. I could ever tire of you” he told her as his hands slowly slipped from her breasts, until his fingers caught her nipples. Then he pinched and tugged them, his eyes watching over her shoulder as her generous breasts rose at his taunting and teasing

Then he let them go as she slowly rode him. Her pussy clenching at his groin tightly

“You really are a lovely rose you know” he said as his fingers released her nipples and he let her breasts fill his palms again

With a groan, he let her slowly ride him, and she enjoyed it immensely feeling his cock slide in and out of her sex. Even though her back was to him, she knew her man well enough that she was sure of the look of pleasure that would be on his face.

Then his hands found their way back to her breast, enjoying how her nipples were puffy with desire.

You really are a lovely rose you know

She leaned back against, still speared deep on his cock. She turned her head so that her cheek rubbed against his.

“Then maybe I should become Rose. No longer Shannon but your Rose. You have helped me to bloom, to become a woman. Your woman. Your Rose.”

She loved the feeling of sex with him, her hips slowly undulating as she gracefully rode him, his cock sliding in and out of her.

He liked the sound of that. And as she suggested it, he let one hand slide free from her breast, trail down the smooth skin if her belly and waist, to find her bud

His finger gently rolled up and down over her clit, slow smooth strokes in rhythm woth her rising hips

“You have blossomed this little bud has certainly made you bloom into a real woman. So tentative and shy and unsure, you are now a woman to be reckoned with who knows full well how to utilize every tool she was graced with” he said into her ear as he let the hand caressing her breast slide off, leaving just one finger to tease her nipple just as he teased her clit. Slow smooth strikes in rhythm woth her riding hips

As his hand wandered down her stomach until it found her little nub, making little lazy circles with his finger while his other finger continued to tweak her nipple.

She moaned softly, her hips continued to ride the fine stead lodged within her.

You have blossomed this little bud has certainly made you bloom into a real woman. So tentative and shy and unsure, you are now a woman to be reckoned with who knows full well how to utilize every tool she was graced with

“Mmmmmmmmm!” She moaned softly. “Everything I know you taught me. But you know, I’m very thankful that you accepted me as collateral. At first I was afraid of you. But after a while I began to realize that when I was with you, I was freer than when I was with my dad. You set me free, turned me into a woman instead of the scared thing that I was.”

Her hips began to increase slowly, sliding him in and out even faster. Between his fingers and his cock sliding in and out, she was enjoying this and she hoped that he was having fun too.

He groaned as she slowly began to increase her rhythm

“I’ve never made a better decision in my life. You’ve been so open to learning from me. It’s like you needed me to give you that little nudge that has you soaring now”

He said as he laid there, letting her ride him. She felt soooooo good

“You better be careful. With you riding me like this if I can’t hang on too long I’ll cum inside you again. As fun as that is I think we are a little too busy to have a child” he told her as she worked his rod and his hands toyed with her pretty pink parts

Her body rippled like a silk banner in the breeze as she rode him, enjoying the feel of him as his cock slid in and out of her warm, snug tunnel. With her bright red hair, wild and frizzed from the humidity of the bath, it gave her the appearance of a bewitching firebird.

His hands had left her breast and the final stages of soap suds clung desperately to her hard nipples. Instead this hands dove in under the water, searching and finding the place where they were joined.

You better be careful. With you riding me like this if I can’t hang on too long I’ll cum inside you again. As fun as that is I think we are a little too busy to have a child

She smiled, feeling that this was where she belonged, with him no matter how far they had to run.

“Just let me know when and I will reluctantly climb off.” She agreed with him - right now would not be a good time to get pregnant though it did feel wonderful having him fuck her like this.”

Meanwhile, his fingers were busy pushing her towards a doozy of a climax. Her voice was soft and breathy as she spoke.

“Marcus, you’re hitting me like a drug.”

He smiled at her breathy words.

“That’s the problem doll. I never want you to climb off” he told her before letting his lips catch the love of her ear, his tongue teasing the sensitive skin as his fingers slowly isolated her clit and he began to roll it around between his finger and thumb as his hips shifted in rhythm with hers, trying to draw his member as far from her as possible, then let it drive back into her hot core

“Tell me my little rose. Where do you want me to cum? How does my delicate flower prefer her seed?” He asked, wondering if she liked to taste it or if she liked to feel it’s heat on her skin. He had heard that woman had a preference and realized he didn’t know what she liked

Marcus knew just how to press her towards that climax. With his teeth nibbling her ear and his fingers working their magic, she knew that she was just moments from cumming on the cock that repeatedly slammed up into her sex. Water sloshed from side to side with their movements and she realized that she would need to mop the bathroom floor after their bath. But she didn’t mind. She was with her Marcus.

His question was easily answered though she paused and smiled at the memory. Her answer was breathy.

“If the truth be told, my favorite was when you came inside me and I felt your warmth deep in my sex. But since we are being reasonable about this, then my choice is on my skin.”

She no sooner spoke than her climax came, her back arching to press her back against him. She gave a cry out and felt her body clamp down on his cock as it pressed in and out, a sudden rush of her spendings coated it.

He groaned as her whole body stiffened, her tight slit gripping his shaft with a fervor as he continued to piston into her rigid body. He shifted his hands to grip the side of the tub, going from a steady pounding pace it not a frenzy.

Muscles flexed as he hammered into her clenching sex. Her ass jiggled as he pounded into her again and again

“Oh fuck. Quick. I’m going to cum” he groaned in her ear as he froze, stomach clenched to hold back his orgasm

She could hear the need in his voice as he told her that he was coming. Though it seemed as if her body reluctantly turned loose of him, she lifted herself out of the water so that his cock could slide out of her sex. Instead it felt as if her dark moist tunnel wanted to retain its grip and hold onto him but her cream had made him too slick and he seemed to almost pop out of her with an audible sound.

Like a genie with the cork out of its bottle, she could feel her spendings drip back down on him and in the water. Quickly she lowered her herself back into the water, letting his straining cock slide between her legs so that it rose up out of her lap.

Suddenly he erupted and she squeezed her thighs together as he began to coat her tits. Leaning back against him, she gripped the broad tip of his member, watching as each jet produced less and less until the last just oozed over the side to coat her hand and run into the water.

Already the water was turning cloudy from his seed and she smiled at a memory.

“I used to think that you would cover me in cum to mark me as belonging to you. That in a weird way, it was your way of telling other men that I was yours and that it was hands off to them.”

He groaned as she milked his member, his throbbing rod seemed to never stop as her hand teased his member

He chuckled as she leaned back against him , telling him what she thought

He turned his head so his lips were right next to her ear

“That’s exactly what I do it for” he told her as he nipped at her ear

“And it’s sexy as hell” he said as he lifted a hand from the water and placed it over hers. Then he lifted it to her breast, guiding her hand over thick streamers of his cum, helping her rub it in

“I’ve always heard it was good for your skin” he said with a chuckle. Then he lifted her hand to her lips

“And tell me. How do I taste”

She licked her fingers and smiled at his question, slowly rubbing her body against his.

“It is a taste that I have grown to love, though at first I did not. And I have to admit that at first it embarrassed me. As to whether it is good for the skin, you shall have to tell me. Does my skin feel soft to you?”

She giggled and finally stood up in the tub.

“The water is getting cold. And you need to get out before you catch a cold. Believe me you do not want to be sneezing with those sore ribs. Let’s get dried and get you resting in bed while I clean up this mess.”

He watched her rise up out of the water, and followed her

He grabbed a towel and wiped his body down with it, then stepped out of the bathroom naked, and slipped into the bed

“ we can’t stay here forever. We gotta go back and take care
If the whole family” he said as
He pulled the sheet over his waist and legs, his muscles flexing as h got comfortable in the bed

“Two more days. Then we are going back to town. Will our supplies last that long?

She called out as she mopped the bathroom, still naked from the bath.

“No problem. I’m very good at making food stretch further than you would think. Dad never was good at bringing home a lot of food. Alcohol? Yeah. He was really mad when I used a bottle of beer to make bread. He ate the whole loaf and was mad when he didn’t even get a buzz.”

She finished up and walked into the bedroom, her breast bouncing as she walked.

“Is there anything I can get you? If not, then you just rest and recuperate.” She walked over and slipped her dress off its hanger.

“You have any ideas as to what we’re gonna do? How are we gonna get even with Janice?”

He smiled as she bounced around the corner. He really was a lucky man

“ I have some ideas on what I’d like to do to end Janice. But it’s her father that’s the real problem. Him I need a plan for” he told her as he ogled his rose

“I may need to put you to work using those wiles of yours” he said as he gestured towards her glorious bare breasts

“You only want me for my body, don’t you?” She grinned as she slipped the shift over her head. Since she was just working around the cabin, she didn’t bother to put on some drawers.

“Get some rest and think up a way to fix things.” She leaned over to kiss him, the front of the dress dipping down to give him a glance of her heavy breast swaying under the loose dress. This was a dress that she had filched as they made a run for it in the city. It must have been made for someone quite a bit larger than herself so it hung very unattractively off her body. But since it was just here around the cabin, it would work.

“I’ll check in on you later.”

He nodded to her as he shifted in the bed

“Yeah maybe I’ll dream something up for us@ he told her with a grin as he settled in and closed his eyes.

He had lived in the families for almost his whole life. But he had not been naive, he had hated how they used and consumed people. But he felt like he should have some loyalty? But all he felt was anger. Anger for Shannon’s loss and abuse. He had to make something for her. He had to close this for her, he couldn’t just run away, he had to make them pay. He had to steal their money, then he could take rose somewhere far far away

Thoughts of revenge and tropical beaches filled his mind as he fell asleep, a plan slowly forming in his subconscious as he ravaged his enemies, and ravaged his Rose

She spent the rest of the day cleaning the place. Despite being small and almost spartan, the cabin managed on a regular basis to acquire a healthy coating of dust and dirt on the furniture and floors. Probably from being out in the country where they were surrounded by so much dirt.

She spent time dusting the furniture and scrubbing down the floors. She had considered washing the windows as that would definitely let in more of the sunlight. However, since they were on the run she thought it safer to not do so. Unwashed, dirty windows would give the place an unlived-in look, which in the long run might give them the few minutes needed to make a quick getaway should those people come this far out looking for them.

However, inside the place was neat as a pin. Shannon worked happily, for once feeling as if she was needed and wanted. She loved Marcus. Loved him and would do anything he asked of her, though she was certain that he understood that no matter what he asked of her, it was him and him alone that she was tied to. He was her man and she was his woman.

The memory of what they had done earlier today was seared in her mind. It was Marcus that had made her a woman. It was Marcus that had introduced her to oral sex. It was Marcus that had introduced her to anal sex. Her dream would be to go away to some far off island in the South Seas. They would live there in a little hut as husband and wife where she would clean and cook for him and give him children. She knew that that was not his dream - he probably would want to hook up with some new family And though that was the opposite of her dream, as long as she was with him, that would be her paradise. Besides, just where would they get the money to do something like travel by ship all the way to Bora Bora (or whatever was in the tropics on the other side of the world). Still, a woman could dream.

Once finished with the cleaning, she began to fix their meal. Earlier she had set the beans to soak in water. Now she drained them and began to cook them. She added some onion to try and give it some flavor, and just a splash of some of the hootch that they had stolen. That surprisingly made the beans after a while quite palatable. She cut up a carrot and added some maple syrup to it to sweeten them and cut off several slices of bread to sop up any of the juices left. There was not a lot of any of it but there should be plenty for the two of them without leftovers. Since there really was not a large refrigeration device and sometimes electricity way out here could be iffy, she didn’t want to load up the little box and then lose perfectly good food.

Once the table was set, she went in to wake Marcus.

He turned in the sheet, hearing footsteps coming into the room. He had always been a light sleeper but he felt like he had been asleep for hours. He could smell the meal she had mad, the aroma catching his attention almost as quickly as the steps had

He slowly opened his eyes, the throb in his side bringing him back to the reality of his situation.

“How long have I been asleep?” He asked as he curled his arms shifted, to pull the sheet off of himself, exposing his full naked form. His abdomen flexing as he sat up, and slid his legs off the side of the bed. He sat there for a minute looking up at Shannon, his hands on the edge of the bed, the muscles of his arms taught in the evening light. His legs were thick with muscle, his member hung down between his thighs, the bad supported by his hefty sac while the length of him dangled off the edge of the bed

“Something smells delicious” he said with a smile as he lifted his arms up, his muscles twitching, rippling, and pulling tight as he slowly stretched, being wary of the pain in his side, not wanting to undo any healing his ribs may have made

How long have I been asleep?

“Maybe four or five hours. You needed it.”

A smile played around her lips at the sight of him nude. When her father first turned him over to her, such a sight would have scared her. Now she welcomed it. Enjoyed it.

His body was covered in bruises and from the way that he moved, she could tell that he was being careful with his ribs. Her Adonis. Her man.

Something smells delicious

She watched him stretch carefully and stepped up to him so that she stood between his legs, resisting the urge to have sex with her man. At least for now.

“I hope that it tastes as good. It’s beans with some maple carrots on the side and some bread. It should at least fill our stomachs.”

She reached down to help him stand. Slowly and carefully he did so, following her from the bedroom. The smell of food was stronger here and her stomach grumbles as they sat down at the table. Her shift was stained from cooking and she realized that she was glad that she had done the laundry while the beans had cooked.

“I did the laundry. Most of the blood came out of your clothes.”

The meal was not at all bad. The onion and peppers that she had cooked in the beans helped to flavor them. And the sleep seemed to have helped Marcus. His movements were a little less stilted and he seemed a bit more chipper. Still, she knew that he needed to be careful.

He smiled as he looked up at her, the shift only hinting at the sweet form underneath, but then and now his stomach was the urgent need

He slowly lifted off the bed with her help and they shuffled into the kitchen sitting down to eat

“You’ve been busy” he said as he eyed the room the food the cleanly state of everything

“Thanks for gettting that our. Tomorrow we are going to have to go back into town, I know of a spot that we can grab a few things and maybe get a feel for what’s going on with the family” he said as he began to eat, not stopping til the plate was empty. His hunger was coming back and that was a good sogn

“Good! You were hungry!” She had to admit that the food had turned out pretty good. She would like to get a bit of meat but at least the beans would hold them. “And the food will help your body heal faster. As to going into town, do you think that it’s a good idea right now? Every time that we’ve done it we’ve almost been caught. That Janice scares me. She is crazy. Just what happened when she came and got you at the party? If you don’t mind telling me.”

She was quiet for a moment. “You know, I was afraid that those two kids were gonna rape me. I was glad that you had taught me what to do though I think that they were looking for more.” She paused. “And those other guys - the ones that beat you up. They said that Janice said that they could do whatever they wanted to do to me as long as they killed me afterwards. I did nothing to her. Yet she had my dad killed.”

She stood up and started cleaning off the table. “Marcus, you’re my man and whatever you say, goes. And I’m your woman. No matter who does what to me, I’m yours.”

He smiled at her

“L have gotten you tangled in some dangerous shit. Janice is a spiteful bitch. And because I have chosen you she can’t handle it” he said as she got up to clean up. His eyes followed you

“You’re far more beautiful and she can’t stand it. She took me to the gardens and tried to win me back. She was jealous, so I made her feel like a worthless slut and that made her mad” he said as he sat back in the chair

“Probably not a smart move on my part, but she needed someone to call her out on it. So now she’s furious and wants us both humiliated and taken out. Me because of her pride and you because of her jealousy” he told her frankly as she set the dishes in the sink, her curvy hips and round full ass very apparent in the ‘too small’ shift she had on

“I’m glad that you are really ok with all this. The last few weeks have been a completely different world for you. Hell before I came along I bet the most you’d experienced was. A cat call or an unintended slap in the ass. And now you’re practically a lethal weapon with that body” he said with a grin

Back