Cocks that would get you to take the plunge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of them, they all look tasty. Sucked a nice one last night but not had one up my arse for a while, maybe tonight.

Almost & Never

Mia Isabella has been my favorite for quite a while.

I once dated a hot freaky GF. Once at a cowboy club, we were getting pretty hammered, once asked "If I took you to a hotel, laid you on the bed with your head hanging off and was riding your tongue, and arranged a hot guy with a hard, thick cock to just come in and slide his cock into your mouth beneath my pussy, would you take it in your throat? Keep swallowing til it exploded?

Now for referrance...Im a SWM, always have been. With her I was more free and open than any other relationship, or 3 marriages. And could throat her 8" jelly dildo. Never happened but with this posting.....Hmmm.....

How could you resist most of these beautiful Tgirls

That all have the most beautiful bodies and faces. Arnt their boobs and cocks wonderful. I love looking in on this thread.

Wow now there's a chopper to turn you on

I'll take this one any day ny time

Mmmmmmm now isn't that a lovely big black beauty. A lovely mouthful. Imagine fellating hat lovely cock. I'd also love to feel it in me but he would have to fuck me gently.

Cocks to make me take the plunge? Right now I'm not picky, just need to get plunged

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back