Cock Preference

My preference is for bigger cocks, uncut, thick and veiny. I prefer my trans partners to be hairless, although I have occasionally been with very hairy trans women and enjoyed them very much. I love hairy men but also have enjoyed many who were shaved smooth. I like big, dangling balls. I don't have a lot of experience with men who have small cocks, although the ones I have been with were fun even if they couldn't give me the deep penetration that I crave. Many of the trans women I have been with have small cocks but that's never been an issue. When I do come across a trans women with a big cock though - that's my idea of paradise!

Bottom line - I love all cocks. Unlike some people, I think they are beautiful.
 

BiDrew42​

Bottom line - I love all cocks. Unlike some people, I think they are beautiful.

I agree with you 100% correct. I have my "perfect" image in my mind but I find beauty and pleasure in all cocks.
The long the short and the tall, I can give pleasure to any cock and any cock can give me pleasure. And for me the pleasure is what is important, not the size.
 
Are you happy to have sex with any cock?

Do Sissys and cock suckers take what they are given and are happy with that?

I have found myself faced with some cocks that just didn’t do it for me.
Some though, as soon as I see them I know I want to make them cum.

What is your preference?
No. I'm a judgemental, picky bitch when it comes to cock.

I don't like hairy cocks. Shave that fucking shaft and get your shrubbery under control.

Wash it. OMG. Smelly sweaty from a single long day at work is one thing. Distilled essence from labor is pheromones gone wild. Not showering for multiple days is disgusting.

4"in MINIMUM. I enjoy the act and the taste and the praise. If it doesn't reach my back teeth, I'm going to very bored and uninspired.

I prefer as big as myself 6.5" or larger and girthy. Clean, smooth, and can leave politely when I'm done.
 
Large cocks are beautiful, and breathtaking - literally and figuratively - but a more modest sized man can be more fun to work with.
Load size matters to me, I'd rather have a big load from a smaller unit than a big guy who shoots just a trickle.

I don't care about hair. Got bush? Shaved? Fine.
Big cocks make some people lazy. Some don't even bother to learn how to use them properly or think that size is the end all be all of a sexual encounter.
 
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by a couple of older guys that at first looked very disappointingly small and shriveled, but actually grew to be a full mouthful before they unloaded in me. Older guys seem to have larger and lower hanging balls too. All in all, I still prefer young cock (or young pussy), but baring bad hygiene, it’s all wonderful.
 
I prefer average or a little below average in both length and girth. I've only had 2 cocks to play with. One is our friend and neighbor who we're in the hotwife-cuckold lifestyle with but he's over 7" and girthy. I now have a suck buddy who is 5.5" and average girth which is much better and easier to suck.
 
For oral, any length skinny to average, cut or uncut is fine. The load is where I'm at. I love cum swallowing. The more the better. I've sucked some good size cocks and got very little cum from them.

For anal, 5" minimum and the fatter the better. 7"+ cocks go to the front of the line!
 
My preference is for the lovely cock my top girl was blessed with. A nice thick seven plus inches. Enough to gag on and enough to know that are really being fucked.
 
Gotcha. Like telling your date "I drive a Vette" and showing up... in a Chevette.
I haven’t seen a Chevette in years…. Pretty sure they don’t exist anymore.
They were garbage when they first came out.
Talk about the dating myself
 
Back
Top