Closed thread

KG89

Wondering Soul
Ok so generic boring Title out of the way, let's get in the details.

I'm 32 M in Kansas, 10 years in the lifestyle with RL and online subs over the years. Pretty much into everything legal with few hard limits such as topping from the bottom.

Yes I am poly with a 26 F bi sub. We have been looking for a third partner and we've had so far no luck. So I'm posting here to expand the net.

Preferences are

1. Looking for longterm
2. Between the ages of 45-21
3. Being open to poly obviously
4. Pic sharing as part of task completion at least and during play sessions

Bonus points but aren't mandatory

1. Into the Gorean Lifestyle
2. Are a brat
3. Bi
4. Living in the Midwest (outside of the country is fine but clearly the end goal is RL relationship)
5. Nerd/Geek. I love sci-fi and reading paperback novels so having that in common would be great!

Yeah not much for requirements or Preferences I know or your thinking that's clearly not all of them. Yeah it isn't cause nomatter how accepting and broad there's things that is a turn off.

1. I like to follow and talk about politics
2. Those that put themselves down as a defense mechanism or as a way to get attention. (I know ppl have their own problems and so do I. Sure there's bad days but there's only so much I can do or take on)
3. Being a Furry. (Sure I enjoy an fox tail plug or cat ears once in awhile but not the full furry suit stuff)
4. Topping from the bottom. (There's tons of ways that are respectful of the Dynamic for a sub to ask and request and get things. Trying to dominate me well just end it all)

Sooo if any prespective sub is interested message me here in DMs or on Kik ( SireKG89 )

For those that do message me I ask that you put in the title

"Han Shot First" or send that as the first message on kik. And huge Geek points for that get the reference.

You are generic and really boring and you have a tiny dick. Such a joke you’ll never find a third with that whore at your side. She would have to learn to play nice and she is to much of a bitch

His other sub chases me away I left without saying anything he never messaged me or anything. So warning to all subs out there looking into this couple his sub doesn’t play nice and is wanting to make sure you know who top whore is. She won’t get to know you and loves to make sure you know your place. Not a healthy poly relationship going on here. She is crazy so just move along

Trust me subs this couple are losers and only care about them selves and do t care about your comfort level

You don’t know me or what these two did . Any so butt out this is between me and him.

Last edited:
I’m not the woman you’re looking for, but it’s weird as fuck for you to just keep bumping this thread without addressing in any way the things that were said about you.

No denial, no explanation, no acknowledgement whatsoever, as though we don’t all see that?

Weird as fuck.

It
I’m not the woman you’re looking for, but it’s weird as fuck for you to just keep bumping this thread without addressing in any way the things that were said about you.

No denial, no explanation, no acknowledgement whatsoever, as though we don’t all see that?

Weird as fuck.
It got delt with in DMs and offsite from here & in RL.

Back