Cleavage II

My new blouse came with this string to hold me together.....

.....does it have what it takes to do the job? Hmmm ....;) xx

That poor string, had no idea the challenge it was in for. It was probably hoping to to have an easy life, maybe be sewn into a sweater or be a shoestring, but no. Now it has to be put to work, real work. Hard labor.

How did I miss this post... I’m always on high alert for your posts.
If that string doesn’t hold, I would love to offer my hands to make sure that everything gets supported properly 😏

Hope it doesn't ;)
Reporting back that it did its job.....barely......we'll see about next time ;) heehee
That poor string, had no idea the challenge it was in for. It was probably hoping to to have an easy life, maybe be sewn into a sweater or be a shoestring, but no. Now it has to be put to work, real work. Hard labor.
Awwww don't ya feel so sorry for that poor string? Maybe next time I'll give it a break a little bit and keep it untied :)
How did I miss this post... I’m always on high alert for your posts.
If that string doesn’t hold, I would love to offer my hands to make sure that everything gets supported properly 😏
I accept your offer :) :rose:

Hmm, would be so easy to pull that loose looking knot....with my teeth ;)

Maybe you should ;)

<shouts FAIL, FAIL, FAIL FAIL.....>

omg those are gorgeous...hoping the clasp fails! :)

Sending vibes to the clasp, 'fail you are weak, break'.

Might as well take it off :)

I can assist in that holding 😏... amazing as always

I would totally push my "jedi force moves" to their limits to make it happen. Yowza!

Is it wrong to hope it didn't? :devil:

It’s awfully sexy clasped, but hmmm would not be a pity if it failed ;-)

Wow that's amazing! :)

And did it? ;)

You and a corset its a dream come true! :nana: :heart:

Well thank you guys. In all honesty, my boobs have only sheared the top off a metal busk clasp once, so really I expected it to make it, and indeed the clasp did not fail that night. of course, my boobs did just keep escaping, but that is par for the course with most sexy lingerie. I bounce too much when I move. eventually I just give up and stop putting them back in. yeah, there are certain things that I just know from experience will lead to wardrobe failures, button up blouses, all sexy lingerie, bikinis, etc etc. you haven't lived until you came out of an hour long meeting/presentation you were leading and then realize that your blouse is half open, and none of the guys told you, lol.

Well thank you guys. In all honesty, my boobs have only sheared the top off a metal busk clasp once, so really I expected it to make it, and indeed the clasp did not fail that night. of course, my boobs did just keep escaping, but that is par for the course with most sexy lingerie. I bounce too much when I move. eventually I just give up and stop putting them back in. yeah, there are certain things that I just know from experience will lead to wardrobe failures, button up blouses, all sexy lingerie, bikinis, etc etc. you haven't lived until you came out of an hour long meeting/presentation you were leading and then realize that your blouse is half open, and none of the guys told you, lol.

Those lucky co-workers!!

I wonder why they wouldn't say?:rolleyes:
What's the 'worst' that has happened?

I wouldn't bet a lot of money on it...lol
attachment.php

Wow that was super nice of you to say! :) thank you :rose:

Well it held up for the most part that day.....lets see what happens when I wear it again ;)

Oh yeah? Why what are your teeth gonna do ? ;)

Ha! Too funny :)

Chew through it and let those beauties loose!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Back