Cleavage II

Spice is the variety of life. No, wait. Variety is the life of spice. Damn it! Variety is the spice of life. Whew.

My words are just honest. :)

You had me at spicy :rose:

And no doubt those gorgeous breasts would be fun! Pretty lips too. Mind me kissing your breasts? ummm
Thank you and no I don't mind at all.....mmm :)
Have a ying-and-yang day :)
Thank you rombo :)
I was out running in the rain looking for some fun. I couldn't find you. :( ;)
Ahhhh.........maybe i was in the coffee shop trying to get warm after being out in the rain.....next time try coming in to find me. :)
Where is the sign up sheet for that outing??? :rose:

Haha! No sign up sheet. If there happens to be a line, let me know and I'll give you a flash pass ;)

Yay!

The sun came out so I'm out of my white-go-out-in-the-rain top I had on the other day ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
The sun came out so I'm out of my white-go-out-in-the-rain top I had on the other day ;)

Since the sun is out.. how about you just lie back and get a little tanning in.. I’ll provide and apply the lotion 😉

Is it just me or do your lips scream out, "kiss me!" Rain, do go away. You cock blocker. ;)
That's exactly what they are saying! Pucker up ! :kiss::kiss:
Great view
Thank you
Thanks so much :)
Ah! I just noticed your pic post. You look fantastic. :)
Thank you very much :)
Since the sun is out.. how about you just lie back and get a little tanning in.. I’ll provide and apply the lotion 😉
Bring along a drink with an umbrella in it and I say YES YES YES :)

(As of this writing ...the sun is nowhere to be found.....yukky storms so we'll have to imagine .....;))

Bring along a drink with an umbrella in it and I say YES YES YES :)

(As of this writing ...the sun is nowhere to be found.....yukky storms so we'll have to imagine .....;))

The drink and the umbrella is waiting here for you... I also can set up some lights and make you a sand box to put your chair in, turn on a fan and pay sounds from the ocean.. it will feel like your on a beach.. now I’m going to rub my hands together and get them ready for you 😁

Last edited:
Back